Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If you guys like, I can create a "Both Sreeram and Shivam deserve to be in the Top Two" thread ... then you all can have a go at it again. 😆

My post from page two will still apply in that thread. The rest of you will need to get your fingers ready for some major typing. 😛

P.S. The irony is that only Sreeram was being discussed here. And only Sreeram will be discussed there. Problem is, love him or hate him, you can't ignore him! SREERAMANIA, anyone! 😉
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

If you guys like, I can create a "Both Sreeram and Shivam deserve to be in the Top Two" thread ... then you all can have a go at it again. 😆

My post from page two will still apply in that thread. The rest of you will need to get your fingers ready for some major typing. 😛

P.S. The irony is that only Sreeram was being discussed here. And only Sreeram will be discussed there. Problem is, love him or hate him, you can't ignore him! SREERAMANIA, anyone! 😉

LOL, no more typing for me. You can copy and paste whatever I have said in this thread  into whatever new thread you are creating. Everything would still hold true...(wait...let me complete the sentence first before deciding to tear it apart) just in my opinion Tongue

In a way, it will bode well for poor Shivam who seems to disappeared into oblivion in this forum of late. Unlike Rakesh and Swaroop who are also still evoking strong responses. Shivam is a good singer as well.
blahblahs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushrutapandey

Your point would be valid if there was any decent way of identifying the lowest rung. For example, Shivam trains with Suresh Wadekar. In this case, he is training under a reputed Bollywood singer. That might lead a lot of people to vote for him and it is an indirect endorsement from Suresh Wadekar.

And secondly, what should lower rung singers( not the lowest) do if they feel they are stagnating in some place. What frame work mechanism is available for them to get ahead if shows like Indian Idol abandon them.

And thirdly regarding the vote base, the format of II and the nature of it is that you need to acquire a voter base to win. A north Indian like Rakesh or someone like Prashant Tamang will acquire it by being from a particular region. However, he will have the disadvantage of being an unrecognized singer. A south Indian like Sreeram will not get the support of the North Indian masses. Instead he will make use of what little popularity he has in his own area for the purpose.
I don't think you can hold it against a contestant when the format of the show demands that very thing.

i completely agree with you. besides, u can't compare sree with shreya or sunidhi b/c. they're all professional singers. yes, sree is too, but he only has 20 songs to his credit while these singers have +100 songs to their credit...it's simply not going to happen. besides, sree has been working hard and performing really well s ince the beginning. what's the problem? if someone is trying to make progress and be recognized in the hindi music industry as well as the southern music industry a little bit more, i really don't see what' sworng. Infact, i'd like to thank II5 for bringing Sree in b/c. even though he has done concerts etc. in other countries, how many indians do u think would've heard of him? maybe like .01 percent of india. infact, i think that sree is wonderfully showcasing his immense talent in II5.
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u..Sreeram and Rakesh deserve to be in top 2..but if u ask who should be indian idol..i would most definately say..Rakesh Maini..This guy deserves it! Such an amazing and wonderful singer..I will pray he becomes indian idol ! :)
sabeena.20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jessuu

I agree with u..Sreeram and Rakesh deserve to be in top 2..but if u ask who should be indian idol..i would most definately say..Rakesh Maini..This guy deserves it! Such an amazing and wonderful singer..I will pray he becomes indian idol ! :)

rakesh must win