~Rajat tokas! prince of tellywood~

Posted: 13 years ago

Hey friends!! welcome to fanclub of Rajat tokas..the prince of tellywood!!

Rajat Tokas is an indian television actor. He achieved recognition by playing the lead role in an Indian television series , "dharti ka veer yodha prithvi raaj chauhan". He played the role of Veer in a "dharam veer"on the newly launched channel, NDTV imagine. He can currently be seen in the new series being aired on STAR Plus, "Tere Liye" as 'Robindo'.

Rajat was born in munirka South Delhi to Ramvir and Pramila Tokas. He was born on 19th July 1991. He studied in the Hope Hall Public School , R.K. Puram, Delhi. Due to his hectic schedule as an actor, he began studying through correspondence. His Father encouraged him to pursue acting as his career. Now he has passed his 12th commerce exams and preparing to go to college.

Awards:
Best Child Actor - Star Parivar Awards (2007) Best Yogya Jodi - Star Parivar Awards (2007); along with Mugdha Chapekar, his co-actor in Prithviraj Chauhan Best Child Actor - Gold Awards (2007) Best child actor - Indian Telly Awards (2007)
  • Best Actor (Popular) - Indian Television Academy Awards (2007)
  •  
    Edited by Januable_Sajan - 13 years ago
    Prithviraj is born to his parents after 10 years of long prayer. Although he grows to be a very naughty boy, he is the sharpest of all the princes. He often surprises everyone by his profound thoughts on subjects beyond his young age. He loves his parents very much and also respects Jaichand, Nayantra and Anangpal. Everybody in turn, loves him. As a child, he is indeed the Balkrishna, and as he grows up, he reflects the different faces of Lord Krishna-Murlidhar, Chhaliya, Chakradhar. He and his friend Chander share an equation almost like that of Krishna & Sudama. In his youth, he defeats many enemies but always allows room for kshama or forgiveness. This shows that he never fights in anger or for personal gain, but only performs the duty of a king.

DHARAM VEER
    He is Dharam's cousin & best friend. Instinctive and spontaneous, blessed with a natural wit and intelligence which he utilizes to help Dharam fulfill his princely duties and responsibilities.

He is also there in Keshav Pandit which is telecasted on zee tv
    n in upcoming show Tere liye in Star plus

so do join this fanclub of this prince!

Members:
    1.Januable_Sajan (me..debo)
    2.ar4ever (richa)
    3. yashu_mjht (yashu)
    4.PrithviSanyo1 (Rakhi)
    5. Khushi909 (Khushi)
    6. -Pearl-  (sadaf)
    7. sweetshera
    8. munnirony
    9. raja909
    10. priya.harshiti
    11.samratrocks (hina)
    12.Rash2cool
    13. Rajatsanam
    14.amira_saeed
    15.samiheenu
    16.shona_nsr
    17.ruky786
    18.prachid
    19.Miketa

do let me know if u want ur name to be added
    Edited by Malfoyz_Girl - 12 years ago
    Originally posted by khushi909

add me debo
    added u khushi
    thanks for joining😃
    Add me(sadaf)Edited by --PEARL-- - 13 years ago
    added u all, thanks for joning 😃
    add me too
    but when did this sajan scene happen i mean the one in ur avi?
    Originally posted by priya.harshiti

add me too
    but when did this sajan scene happen i mean the one in ur avi?
    okzz will add u too!
    n the avi one happened when samrat was teaching dance to gunjan before valentine (2009)
    hope that helped n thanks for joining😃

^^okay okay i got it
    thanx for telling
    hey friends!! today is rajat's birthday!!! so do post ur gifts,dedications here: