CID

tough poll ! (Page 6)

Poll Question: Do u watch any other detective serial in any language?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [10.71%]
12 [42.86%]
6 [21.43%]
1 [3.57%]
2 [7.14%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [3.57%]
3 [10.71%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

roopraiavneet

Groupbie

roopraiavneet

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I don't watch any other show on TV - other than CID.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tough poll ! (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Oh, me and crime serials go back a long time.

I started with CID a fell in love with it. Then, long ago, I used to watch a Bengali crime show on ETV Bangla called KistimathErmm. I used to watch Raja aur Rancho too, which I guess could be called a crime showMy mom then introduced me to thriller books written by the great Satyajit Ray and I started reading books like Feluda, Byomkesh Bakshi, Professor Bakshi. I then watched a show called Avinash IPS, which was also great. I watched Special Squad, which is the second best investigative show after CID, and DON, which was pretty awesome too. I used to watch Krishna Arjun tooLOL Then, I used to see the short second season of Karamchand and loved it, but Sony discontinued itOuch I then started watching a few old thrillers online, like Byomkesh Bakshi and thanks to Sneha Di, I liked this show called Tehkikat. I watched Powder too, which ended, and there used to come a show on DD called SID Faarz, which I also watched.

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I used to watch Special Squad, DON n CIA...SS ws my fave n i do watch CSI sometimes. i just cant cant watch it coz of its timings

Edited by Ramya-CIDnSSfan - 21 August 2010 at 9:51pm

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
earlier i used to watch .....shows like Vyomkesh bakshi..........starring Rajat kapoor....was good....it had intresting cases....... Big smileBig smileBig smile.............after that..... followed SURAAG starring sudesh berry..it was good...... Big smileBig smileBig smile......there was a sequel to it also 4got its name it had sudedh in the start cast.. again..... Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile.....but don't watch any now................ Confused Confused
Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanab

viva2010

Groupbie

viva2010

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
expect cid i don't watch any other detective serials

Post Reply New Post

Go to top