CID

tough poll ! (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do u watch any other detective serial in any language?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [10.71%]
12 [42.86%]
6 [21.43%]
1 [3.57%]
2 [7.14%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [3.57%]
3 [10.71%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DemonStar

I watched CSI a few times, but I thought it felt overly formal and cold mostly - bonding between the team is something I value greatly and I didn't really see it there, even though the overall accuracy and depiction was quite good.

I generally don't watch TV much, but I love investigative/mystery thriller books and novels like Sherlock Holmes, The Secret Seven, Rising Sun and Dan Brown's books (Angels & Demons, Da Vinci Code etc.) Smile
i do like secret seven and famous five....and love to see a holmes man here....and i like dan brown too....loved the angels and demons book and movie...hey your name is demonstar....the same demon....i do remember robert when i saw your name...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tough poll ! (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I used to watch the original CSI on AXN yes, but that was quite some time back. CSI Miami is a newer spin-off I think, haven't seen that yet.

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
i love both reading and watching anything in this genre. a very good book or a film or even a tv serial episode makes my day. besides comedy and light-hearted romantic-comedy genres, i just love action, crime detection, less of extreme violence tho, brainwork, suspense, thriller element etc. in fact it was enid blyton and conan doyle and in my language satyajit ray, who made me love this genre since childhood.... i hardly watch any eng lang tv series but if i accidentally come across a case or episode which is very interesting, i watch it. i love eng lang films on foreign channels if the plot is superb and d acting fantastic. i also love reading clarke, doyle and so many other classics... among hindi lang ones, before cid, sometimes i used to cath up wt old classics..... in fact i used to watch sometimes some episodes of cid and cid sb.... but that tym i used to stay confused abt which is which... since last yr i strted watching cid....

wow! i wanted to open the poll to c if am d only one which such interests!! and am not!!! am so glad am not alone!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarChiinnu

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

i do like secret seven and famous five....and love to see a holmes man here....and i like dan brown too....loved the angels and demons book and movie...hey your name is demonstar....the same demon....i do remember robert when i saw your name...

My username is actually reference to a video game, nothing sinister lol LOL

Yeah I love Sherlock Holmes. Also Dan Brown's books, they aren't the most well written but it's remarkable how he maintains the mystery and suspense, the books are real page-turners. I was slightly disappointed with his latest book (The Lost Symbol), but even that one has a really shocking twist near the end that I could never see coming.

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
suspence makes all his work best sellers...a tailor made hollywood script...i dont like lost symbol...angel was better...davinchi was thrilling...i love perimazon,alfred hitchhock and i love to read agata

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
used to watch CSI, but now watch Law and Order: SVU, cant wait for the next season to start

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Yeah I love Dan Brown's books too! I just wait for his books to come out. They are really well-written. Other than that, I tried reading Sidney Sheldon books and liked them too, but I got tired of them after a while.

Angels & Demons, Deception Point are my fav.

Edited by zerry123 - 18 July 2010 at 9:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zerry123

Yeah I love Dan Brown's books too! I just wait for his books to come out. They are really well-written. Other than that, I tried reading Sidney Sheldon books and liked them too, but I got tired of them after a while.

Angels & Demons, Deception Point are my fav.

i dont like sidney sheldon personally...they are just thrillers and not a genious work...deception is better than lost symbol according to me.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top