CID

tough poll ! - Page 5

Poll

Do u watch any other detective serial in any language?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roopraiavneet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't watch any other show on TV - other than CID.😊
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh, me and crime serials go back a long time.

I started with CID a fell in love with it. Then, long ago, I used to watch a Bengali crime show on ETV Bangla called KistimathπŸ€”. I used to watch Raja aur Rancho too, which I guess could be called a crime showMy mom then introduced me to thriller books written by the great Satyajit Ray and I started reading books like Feluda, Byomkesh Bakshi, Professor Bakshi. I then watched a show called Avinash IPS, which was also great. I watched Special Squad, which is the second best investigative show after CID, and DON, which was pretty awesome too. I used to watch Krishna Arjun tooπŸ˜† Then, I used to see the short second season of Karamchand and loved it, but Sony discontinued it I then started watching a few old thrillers online, like Byomkesh Bakshi and thanks to Sneha Di, I liked this show called Tehkikat. I watched Powder too, which ended, and there used to come a show on DD called SID Faarz, which I also watched.
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I used to watch Special Squad, DON n CIA...SS ws my fave n i do watch CSI sometimes. i just cant cant watch it coz of its timings
Edited by Ramya-CIDnSSfan - 13 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
earlier i used to watch .....shows like Vyomkesh bakshi..........starring Rajat kapoor....was good....it had intresting cases....... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.............after that..... followed SURAAG starring sudesh berry..it was good...... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ......there was a sequel to it also 4got its name it had sudedh in the start cast.. again..... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.....but don't watch any now................ πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•
viva2010 thumbnail
expect cid i don't watch any other detective serials