Post Reply New Post

Page 65 of 72

sweetly_sour

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetly_sour

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

Originally posted by sweetly_sour

How long would it take a MOD to decrease the Warning Level? If the user exhibits a good conduct?

See that purely depends on the Mod's observation of your behaviour.
If you are showing a good behaviour den they might decrease your WL.

and if u think that you hv shown acceptble behaviour for quite ling time den the contact the mod who gave you WL.
regards.
hrideyy
Alright, thanks for the prompt reply.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FAQ's related to the forum. (Page 65)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I got two questions which I want to find answer to. Sorry, if these questions have already been discussed but there are more than 65 pages and I don't have time to read all of them.

Question No. 1 : How are the serials or topics ranked? How does the Chaska Meter work? Basically I want to know whether there is something I can do to help my favourite show climb a few ranks...

Question No. 2 : How are new forums created for certain serials? Is there a limit on how many active forums there can be in a channel or a limit of active forums in the whole site? Basically I want to know the steps I need to take so there is a new forum for a serial which has healthy discussions every week but has to share with 'other serials' in the general forum.

Edited by ThangamPlus - 06 October 2013 at 3:48pm

VincyAnne

IF-Rockerz

VincyAnne

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Thank u so much this is really very helpful ... 

tapugada

IF-Rockerz

tapugada

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Very Nice.
Thanks Ishan.

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

I got two questions which I want to find answer to. Sorry, if these questions have already been discussed but there are more than 65 pages and I don't have time to read all of them.

Question No. 1 : How are the serials or topics ranked? How does the Chaska Meter work? Basically I want to know whether there is something I can do to help my favourite show climb a few ranks...

You can hit the cm meter. That is the five hands made on the upper left corner to increase the ranking.

You can also participate actively. More activity on a forum improves the rank

Question No. 2 : How are new forums created for certain serials? Is there a limit on how many active forums there can be in a channel or a limit of active forums in the whole site? Basically I want to know the steps I need to take so there is a new forum for a serial which has healthy discussions every week but has to share with 'other serials' in the general forum.

A new forum is started nu admins when a new show starts 

Pritam-Das

Goldie

Pritam-Das

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
please look into question 2.3 ! Confused

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pritam-Das

please look into question 2.3 ! Confused

Which 2.3?

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I want to know that Can we use our own PC font in IF?? I mean except these 7 fonts??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top