FAQ's related to the forum. (Page 48)

Post Reply New Post

Page 48 of 82

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fazimah3008

plz help. i have problem logging in from my another profile. it says ur cookies has been disabled plz wat should i do. even from my mobile i cannot log.
can u tell why u r keeping 2 profiles? I-f does not entertain MIDs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Strawbella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FAQ's related to the forum. (Page 48)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by Ri_luvs_ArShi

I have problems with uploading my DP pic..Whenever I updload it it say "Please logine to acess this page"..I tried it for like 15 times...

Same here I have the same issue Confused

Also now I am not able to embed YT videos...the tags don't seem to be working for me Cry ...I am using google chrome browser ..

Any help would be much appreciated Smile
to embed the video u should hit the share button below the yt vid>>select 'long link' and paste it b/w the youtube tags. If u use the short url it doesn't usually show up..hope this helped :)

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

^^ Click on in the text editor , add the link in the Address field and then click OK , the link will get added ! :)

hey im confused,  im trying to do this right now but im not sure what i am supposed to click on as the image has been removed.
could you please help me

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faayey

Originally posted by Ishan.

^^ Click on in the text editor , add the link in the Address field and then click OK , the link will get added ! :)

hey im confused,  im trying to do this right now but im not sure what i am supposed to click on as the image has been removed.
could you please help me
this one-> in the text editor to add link to URL..that's what u r asking right?

siva2901

IF-Sizzlerz

siva2901

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Strawbella

Originally posted by siva2901

Can anyone pls tell how to add sound like this 

This is done  by Ishan

I know to do like this 

Have some doubtOuch

Yeah tell Smile

KaNcHaN_06

IF-Dazzler

KaNcHaN_06

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
thnx for above info ISHAN

stuck.to.you

Groupbie

stuck.to.you

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Hey I am a new member here and I am having problems with updating all my details and putting my signature message on, everytime I submit it and check my profile my updates are still blank and says unknown. Can someone please help me, i've typed my details in so many times yet it still dont work and am getting quite annoyed

Ellie

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuck.to.you

Hey I am a new member here and I am having problems with updating all my details and putting my signature message on, everytime I submit it and check my profile my updates are still blank and says unknown. Can someone please help me, i've typed my details in so many times yet it still dont work and am getting quite annoyed

Ellie
hey..m not sure if i can help u...but did u try deleting the cookies? or may b u can try using a different browser?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayey

Post Reply New Post

Go to top