Suggestions / Comments

FAQ's related to the forum. (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 80

.khanak.

IF-Dazzler

.khanak.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
I wanted to ask...Is there any possibility to change the username again or get the old username back?Embarrassed 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FAQ's related to the forum. (Page 42)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

can i change my DP? if s then how?
Go to
Dash board>Update profile> On the left side u will see Update photo option.
So upload photo from ur Pc.

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

i wrote a testimonial on my friend's account!! but she say she is not getting it!! i tried 4 times but she is not getting anything and says she is getting "no testimonials found"
she should check her 'My Dashboard' it appears in her testimonial only after she accepts it.

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri_luvs_ArShi

I wanted to ask...Is there any possibility to change the username again or get the old username back?Embarrassed 

you have to wait for atleast one year for changing your username, if you want to get your old one back then PM *Shruti* in this case you will not be able to change it again for the next one year Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khanak.

eve007_007

eve007_007

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
hi
how do i get the avatar link which is shown in the preference section?

can anybody help me out?

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
^^ Right click on the image and copy the link :)

SalB

SalB

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Hey guys!

I've been browsing on IF for a while now and think it's time to finally start posting haha

I was trying to change my username but can't seem to do so... coz I'm still new, right? Then decided to create a new id coz I have 2 email addresses but found out I have an account with my hotmail as well LOL Sorry about that... really didnt realise it back then =/

SO... can you guys please deactivate one of them? I have SalB and Sal-muscle-man (Dead)...and would like to keep using SalB. And if possible, can I ask for a username change or is it too early?

Hope this wont be much of a problem... and thanks in advance!

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SalB

Hey guys!

I've been browsing on IF for a while now and think it's time to finally start posting haha

I was trying to change my username but can't seem to do so... coz I'm still new, right? Then decided to create a new id coz I have 2 email addresses but found out I have an account with my hotmail as well LOL Sorry about that... really didnt realise it back then =/

SO... can you guys please deactivate one of them? I have SalB and Sal-muscle-man (Dead)...and would like to keep using SalB. And if possible, can I ask for a username change or is it too early?

Hope this wont be much of a problem... and thanks in advance!

You have to send a PM to the Global Moderator Shruti for that. Ypu will find a link to her profile on the IF Development team page

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 22 August 2012 at 3:38am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top