Originally posted by: siva2901

Can anyone pls tell how to add sound like this 

This is done  by Ishan

I know to do like this 

Have some doubt
shibz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: fazimah3008

plz help. i have problem logging in from my another profile. it says ur cookies has been disabled plz wat should i do. even from my mobile i cannot log.

can u tell why u r keeping 2 profiles? I-f does not entertain MIDs.
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Same here I have the same issue ðŸ˜•

Also now I am not able to embed YT videos...the tags don't seem to be working for me ðŸ˜­ ...I am using google chrome browser ..

Any help would be much appreciated ðŸ˜Š

to embed the video u should hit the share button below the yt vid>>select 'long link' and paste it b/w the youtube tags. If u use the short url it doesn't usually show up..hope this helped :)
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishan.

^^ Click on in the text editor , add the link in the Address field and then click OK , the link will get added ! :)

hey im confused,  im trying to do this right now but im not sure what i am supposed to click on as the image has been removed.
could you please help me
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faayey

hey im confused,  im trying to do this right now but im not sure what i am supposed to click on as the image has been removed.
could you please help me

this one-> in the text editor to add link to URL..that's what u r asking right?
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Strawbella

Have some doubt

Yeah tell ðŸ˜Š
stuck.to.you thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey I am a new member here and I am having problems with updating all my details and putting my signature message on, everytime I submit it and check my profile my updates are still blank and says unknown. Can someone please help me, i've typed my details in so many times yet it still dont work and am getting quite annoyed

Ellie
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuck.to.you

Hey I am a new member here and I am having problems with updating all my details and putting my signature message on, everytime I submit it and check my profile my updates are still blank and says unknown. Can someone please help me, i've typed my details in so many times yet it still dont work and am getting quite annoyed

Ellie

hey..m not sure if i can help u...but did u try deleting the cookies? or may b u can try using a different browser?
stuck.to.you thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey shibz, thanks for your help anyways but I've sorted it out, I think it was because I did it on a mobile phone that's why it wouldn't let me. Thanks a lot anyway, much appreciated 😊 Edited by stuck.to.you - 11 years ago
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

this one-> in the text editor to add link to URL..that's what u r asking right?

hey thanks i tired it but it didnt work. I wasn't able to change the link it to a blue writing in my video archive