The meaning of the Promo:

Posted: 13 years ago
That promo that said ones love is dying and ones love is starting! So who?
Well first fact is that we know since Vansh died its Vancha's love that has ended😭
The question is whose love is starting!πŸ˜•
Now we're believing this promo because whatever it has said so far is correct that Vansh finds out Tapu's truth and he gets vidaa from the show. So im obliged to believe this love starting ending thing also!
Now since Vancha's love has ended whose love is starting?
Possibilities:

VeerIch - Now this seems very unlikely for a few reasons: one is the tellychakkar article that says Veer will be blamed by Ichha for Vansh's death! Even when she finds the truth (we dont even know how long this will take) she isnt gonna feel soooo guilty to start romancing him again. We also know that Ichha's feelings for Veer are dead and buried as we were clearly shown she had started to fall in love with Vansh. Besides Ichha is such a sati savitri that she would never look at another man so soon after her husband's death...not to mention she would never look at Veer because of Tapu and the whole devar factor. Then we have Nandish...who upon directly being asked this question said that NO Veer will not marry Ichha as he is still married to Tapasya and some other stuff he said confirming in the negative. So thats that I think theres enough doubt there to rule this possibility out for the time being.

Ichha and some new guy - Almost impossible for the time being and we have recieved no news of a new entry.

Ichha and Vansh back in different avatar: Also highly doubt this. I dont think Rohit is returning to Uttaran and definitely not so soon. Also I doubt Ichha would take very kindly to a guy who looked like Vansh at least at the start...this would be another KNPH track...I doubt it

Tapasya and Sid - Impossible besides they're ending his character soon as the two months is almost up. Also hes a rat and she wouldnt go with him ever. He'll be out of the show soon anywayz. Besides cvs wont be doing that.

Veeya - Now if the new rumour is true about Tapu being a beech and supporting Ichha's doubts then I fail to see how it is likely that anything will start between Veeya...especially considering that Veer will be distraught for ages. The only way this is possible is if Rashami's words turn out to be true and Tapu really does go on a guilt trip and probs if she somehow does something to clear his name but again dont see how as the guy just cant be comfy near her.😑 The other option is that she plays a new game to bring him to her. Which will totally destroy any sort of good that can come out of this. But for now its the most probable option. The sad thing is if this does come the cvs will only be bringing it after the entire good feeling about them is destroyed!

Please do post ur views!😊

well...one honest reply....don't trust promos....yup tappu deeds exposed to vansh.....and also the gun has been shot and on vansh....some facts are true....

but certain facts wrong to just prolong the promo.....no love stories starts....more torture starts...more rhona dhona....more evil deeds of TAPNI...

in short more torture....

and people like ichcha won't fall in love so easily....whether its veer or vansh she took time to fall in love.....and after husband death its not easy for her to fall in love again.....either it takes time or it will never happen....but this is a show our sati savitri can have a change of heart......cannot trust CVS.....if simple ichcha can drink wine and champagne....changing of heart again is easy for her...not to forget...she forgot veer and falls in love with vansh...if she forgetting vansh and falls in love with veer....its not a surprise for me.....

VeeYa...no sane people will accept this couple except for VeeYa fans....Tapasya fans....

i guess the love story of TAPNI starts...how to plot...sceheme...seduce...manipulate...cooking stories....instigate....i am out of this torture for good...

rohit is not leaving the show...his character ends for a new twist,....only CVS knows what stupid twist is awaiting for torture....he can come into a new character any time latest is next months or most 2 months because the trps will be down for sure without him as vansh and VanCha fans will boycott the show for good.....
hmmm yes it all depends on whether the promo is right or not...but seriously I cannot see where the story is going from here! I mean even the accusation ichha will put on Veer...how long will that last? She has no evidence! And I highly doubt they'll show Veer going to jail!
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

hmmm yes it all depends on whether the promo is right or not...but seriously I cannot see where the story is going from here! I mean even the accusation ichha will put on Veer...how long will that last? She has no evidence! And I highly doubt they'll show Veer going to jail!

the accusation will last until the devil wants it to last....it sure take a few months to clear knowing the speed of this stupid show....it will take sometime for sure...and since there is no clue...it is not easy to clear and the main evidence which is veer phone when vansh sms him before dying is broken in the fort...so clues is erased too....so it will take a few months...now all we see is ichcha crying infront of vansh's handsome pic.....

veer might not go to jail....he might figuring it out who is the main cause of vansh death which is none other than his darling wife....

this whole track will take months and also there is masoom track too....only some saviour entry can end this stupid track....
Originally posted by Mages

the accusation will last until the devil wants it to last....it sure take a few months to clear knowing the speed of this stupid show....it will take sometime for sure...and since there is no clue...it is not easy to clear and the main evidence which is veer phone when vansh sms him before dying is broken in the fort...so clues is erased too....so it will take a few months...now all we see is ichcha crying infront of vansh's handsome pic.....

veer might not go to jail....he might figuring it out who is the main cause of vansh death which is none other than his darling wife....

this whole track will take months and also there is masoom track too....only some saviour entry can end this stupid track....

I highly am doubting all this...that tapu wants Veer to go to jail and be away from her! Thats just...she wont want that! And TC article said this track is  only lasting two weeksπŸ˜•πŸ˜²
Originally posted by Mages

..it will take sometime for sure...and since there is no clue...it is not easy to clear and the main evidence which is veer phone when vansh sms him before dying is broken in the fort...so clues is erased too....so it will take a few months...

I frankly do not see anyones love starting atm!
Yeah Charu Only if Veer sees something he might figure out Tapasya's purse was fallen but she took it and went Very Intelligent Gal 😈 More probabilities are Veer himself might get caught even if Ichcha doesn't doubt him thanks to his Cell which has fallen there....If everyone leaves that place to take Vansh to hospital then the Police come they first find Veer's cell
I think we'll see Tapsi's love now πŸ˜³πŸ˜† C once Tapu baba provokes Ichcha to send Veer to Jail what will Tapu do to do timepass ? Sid still loves her na so TapSi milan πŸ˜ƒ
no shyam sid does not love tapu! if he did he would not have left her at gunpoint and run!

poor veer will get the blame...dunno how he'll survive...specially if tapu stabs him in the back! the stupid woman doesnt know whats good for her!