Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Sanskars obsession reminds me of SRK in Darr! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhaLidaH

Originally posted by Pattinson6

Originally posted by mariam14

yes he did but with SRK he did not hurt any girl feeling or used her for his sake but Sanskar is just too much he is like doing both.......hurting and using poor saniya
can u plz tell me why is he dating saniya? if his despro for abha what's real motive ?
Sanskar loves Abha he going to marry her (and yes Abha had accepted despite the fact that she was already married with Karan) and Sanskar had already made his dreams.
Abha had written a letter to tell the truth but Sheetal (MamijiAngry) the exchange and says that the good word and it took him seriously, so now he is obsessed.

It is with Saniya for his money he thinks that if he becomes rich Abha  leave
Karan for him (pretty stupid LOL)
LOL thanks i already knew about his misunderstood abharan marriage but didn't kno the real motive to make saniya fall for him thanks.
Sanskar wants to become rich for him and Vimal
 Abha love SB so if he becomes rich he can buy it and think I have the love and thanks of Abha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanskars obsession reminds me of SRK in Darr! (Page 2)" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

uzee

uzee

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
he does remind me of SRk from darr...but i think that sanskar is more evil...becuz he plots and is willing to use saniya...in this type of desperation, he cud even be willing to physically harm ppl...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SexyLo

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Agree with you and Mariam. SRK didn't use anyone but Sanskar is. Sanskar annoys and pisses me off to the full extent. I feel so bad for Saniya she is the bestest friend anyone can have and such a sweet girl but Sanskar isn't even thinking twice to hurt her. She will be completely broken after Sanskar does this to her! Poor girl she loved twice and each time she gets hurt. Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hunk101kinara17

Hunk101

Goldie

Hunk101

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Yaah sanskars role does match SRK in darr somewhat. But I just hate sanskar, he is doing too much!

VishakaGal12

Goldie

VishakaGal12

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pattinson6

Originally posted by mariam14

yes he did but with SRK he did not hurt any girl feeling or used her for his sake but Sanskar is just too much he is like doing both.......hurting and using poor saniya
can u plz tell me why is he dating saniya? if his despro for abha what's real motive ?
Sanskar loves Abha he going to marry her (and yes Abha had accepted despite the fact that she was already married with Karan) and Sanskar had already made his dreams.
Abha had written a letter to tell the truth but Sheetal (MamijiAngry) the exchange and says that the good word and it took him seriously, so now he is obsessed.

It is with Saniya for his money he thinks that if he becomes rich Abha  leave
Karan for him (pretty stupid LOL)
  very well said guys!!..completly agree with all of you...his obsession does reminds us of srk's role in darr...but sanskaar is tooooo much!!!....Angry...I just hope one day he comes in his scene ....and teach Vimal and Shelly a lesson where they brainwashed himAngry...specially the asli truth about the letter when that Sheetal (mamiji) exchanged the letter and also teach her a lesson..Censored....let's see what he does next!!....Confused

Edited by VishakaGal12 - 20 July 2010 at 3:36am

Nandita5

Nandita5

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Yes that was the first thought that struck me as soon as they showed the room. This does not appear to be a very good twist in the story line. That's what i feel.

bargav

Groupbie

bargav

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys dont u feel Ankur nayar aka Sanskar looks like Rajeev Khandelwal

deepa101

deepa101

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Yes I felt the same way! The way he was talking to the pictures and screaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top