Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Sanskars obsession reminds me of SRK in Darr!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Shreyacool

Goldie

Shreyacool

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Hey guys dont you feel that Sanskars role resembles with Shahrukh in Darr, specially the scene where sanskar talks to abha's photo & starts laughing loudly saying ''abha tum sirf meri ho".

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeedeepa101Hunk101KhaLidaHGarkhelsunprincessonlineSexyLonycsweetieCrazzyBusy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanskars obsession reminds me of SRK in Darr!" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SONU-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SONU-

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Really,well i haven't watched the movieOuchbut it can be true becoz our daily- soaps are inspired by movies to little extent and there is a great possibility of what u said.Bollywood songs are also used in the serials.

Btw ur are welcomed to this forum and i hope u will post more of such interesting facts and also participate in Chat corner(mostly active during 9am to 12 pm IST).

And ofcourse i am myself a big fan of shreya she is class act.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazzyBusy

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi, AM Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
yaah..sanskar's role is very much lyk srk's role in darr.....
bt i liked srk in darr n i hate sanskar in d show.....he he...........hope sanya teach him a leason....n throw him out of her life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SexyLoCrazzyBusy

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
yes he did but with SRK he did not hurt any girl feeling or used her for his sake but Sanskar is just too much he is like doing both.......hurting and using poor saniya

SexyLo

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

yaah..sanskar's role is very much lyk srk's role in darr.....
bt i liked srk in darr n i hate sanskar in d show.....he he...........hope sanya teach him a leason....n throw him out of her life

it would be nice to teach Sanskar lessen of love....

SexyLo

KhaLidaH

Goldie

KhaLidaH

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariam14

yes he did but with SRK he did not hurt any girl feeling or used her for his sake but Sanskar is just too much he is like doing both.......hurting and using poor saniya
can u plz tell me why is he dating saniya? if his despro for abha what's real motive ?

SexyLo

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhaLidaH

can u plz tell me why is he dating saniya? if his despro for abha what's real motive ?
Sanskar loves Abha he going to marry her (and yes Abha had accepted despite the fact that she was already married with Karan) and Sanskar had already made his dreams.
Abha had written a letter to tell the truth but Sheetal (MamijiEn colre) the exchange and says that the good word and it took him seriously, so now he is obsessed.

It is with Saniya for his money he thinks that if he becomes rich Abha  leave
Karan for him (pretty stupid LOL)

KhaLidaH

KhaLidaH

Goldie

KhaLidaH

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pattinson6

Originally posted by KhaLidaH

Sanskar loves Abha he going to marry her (and yes Abha had accepted despite the fact that she was already married with Karan) and Sanskar had already made his dreams.
Abha had written a letter to tell the truth but Sheetal (MamijiEn colre) the exchange and says that the good word and it took him seriously, so now he is obsessed.

It is with Saniya for his money he thinks that if he becomes rich Abha  leave
Karan for him (pretty stupid LOL)
LOL thanks i already knew about his misunderstood abharan marriage but didn't kno the real motive to make saniya fall for him thanks.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top