shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Good Morning/Evening my dear Fellow Isstudents

Under professor Mona's guidance and knowledge I did a small Analysis theory

My new Theory is called

Successive Illusion Theory  Geek

See Successive Illusion Theory can be reached on a broader spectrum I know it has  lover possibility but with a realistic touch !!Wink

Calculative Analysis will gain better results  with the power of 4 which is inversely proportional to the first base !!!

This first base has an extreme power to heal loss of vision and gain healing powers !!!

By this Illusion Theory will vanish and a new equation is formed !!!Wink

The geometrical analysis has to be performed to make sure that two parallel lines are made and they move to remove the illusion spectrum and give a light of radiation for two pairs of atomic elements called A and S. To combine to make A+S=AS and another pair of atomic elements whose formation is based on the equation S^M^R=SR ^infinity !!!Smile

The parameter M deals with matrimonial equations which also combines with commitment for happiness and soul selections.

If any one has any Kweries PLEEEJ ask Prof Mona or Dean Poco

I am unavailable  since I am shtill doing more research.

The DMG academy of intellectual analysis and theoretical foundation is in need of new research Isstudents please sign in if you wish to make it in the current semester!!!Smile

Attention: This academy is for intellectual thinker so enjoy trying your  beautiful thinking caps Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*MonicalishalighteningbuzzJATINTHAKKARMagicalKashromiosugar1shamildesi chicmonarnisha80-Harshu-nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DMG academy --New Semester" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MagicalKash

IF-Rockerz

MagicalKash

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
OMG!!
I didn't understand anything!! :(
professorji I need immediate help.!!!

Ps: a nice post! Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzromiosugar1monar

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Kya Kehna is thoery ka wah wah

Kia mujh jaise najeez Nalayak ko is academy main admission mil sakta hai??? PHleej

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desi chicmonar

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
I guess I don't fit in the intellectual category then, since I understood nothing of that theory.Confused But as far as I understand, the equation is not supposed to make sense, because the nonsensical here is the most sensible without making much senseEmbarrassed

P.S. I think I need to register... this is very imp. stuff I see!... And Mona madam, how many careers have u taken up girl?

Cheers,
dc

Edited by desi chic - 18 July 2010 at 12:48am

lighteningbuzzmonar

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Good Morning/Evening my dear Fellow Isstudents

Under professor Mona's guidance and knowledge I did a small Analysis theory

My new Theory is called

Successive Illusion Theory  Geek

See Successive Illusion Theory can be reached on a broader spectrum I know it has  lover possibility but with a realistic touch !!Wink

Calculative Analysis will gain better results  with the power of 4 which is inversely proportional to the first base !!!

This first base has an extreme power to heal loss of vision and gain healing powers !!!

By this Illusion Theory will vanish and a new equation is formed !!!Wink

The geometrical analysis has to be performed to make sure that two parallel lines are made and they move to remove the illusion spectrum and give a light of radiation for two pairs of atomic elements called A and S. To combine to make A+S=AS and another pair of atomic elements whose formation is based on the equation S^M^R=SR ^infinity !!!Smile

The parameter M deals with matrimonial equations which also combines with commitment for happiness and soul selections.

If any one has any Kweries PLEEEJ ask Prof Mona or Dean Poco

I am unavailable  since I am shtill doing more research.

The DMG academy of intellectual analysis and theoretical foundation is in need of new research Isstudents please sign in if you wish to make it in the current semester!!!Smile

Attention: This academy is for intellectual thinker so enjoy trying your  beautiful thinking caps Big smile

u rock shanti ROFLROFL... I loved it .. specially the two equation formed here are awesome ROFLROFL and the M parameter is so very imp with booming L parameter

and it seems to reduce the illusion we need C parameter between S and R
ROFLROFL I love you ma ishtuDent .. ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzJATINTHAKKARnadaanmasakalli

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

OMG!!
I didn't understand anything!! :(
professorji I need immediate help.!!!

Ps: a nice post! Thumbs Up

Oyee parul bola tha be attentive ROFLROFL

tell me sweetie kya nahi aaya samjh mein Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Yeah is C parameter ko Jaldi le aao

& L ko Hamesha ke Liye Delete kardo fromt he first one and plant another newone called SM  there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi chic

I guess I don't fit in the intellectual category then, since I understood nothing of that theory.Confused But as far as I understand, the equation is not supposed to make sense, because the nonsensical here is the most sensible without making much senseEmbarrassed

P.S. I think I need to register... this is very imp. stuff I see!... And Mona madam, how many careers have u taken up girl?

Cheers,
dc

ROFLROFLROFL Neetzz I am Master of none and jack of all ROFL

lighteningbuzzdesi chic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top