Thendral

Love Song BGM - T & T Romance!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
And frends i need to know where can i download all the serial songs.. pls do post those links too yaar... it will be helpful..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Song BGM - T & T Romance!! (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Before Thulasi...

After falling in love with Tamilarasu...

Edited by sweetygrey - 18 July 2010 at 3:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryAG25

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Wow..wow..thanks atina for the link and for the lyrics hema n sweety=)

They adapted the starting from sakhiye song from dhaam dhoom buts nice to finally hear a special made song for a tamil serial which is very romantic..i am used to hear nice bgm songs in hindi shows but never in tamilTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Wow..wow..thanks atina for the link and for the lyrics hema n sweety=)

They adapted the starting from sakhiye song from dhaam dhoom buts nice to finally hear a special made song for a tamil serial which is very romantic..i am used to hear nice bgm songs in hindi shows but never in tamilTongue

oh its my pleasure dear for posting the lyrics.. and i thank everyone who made this thread based on my request for tat song..

yeah yeah i too felt the same thought as u dear..tat too in a tamil serial such an romantic song will be for the first time i feel other than the usual title song na....

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
No Sweety in some serials they use songs like these.It was long back a serial named "Pen"(Women)
they used and now I heard in TMS too.But dunno what song exactly it is in those coz Pen is already over and I don't watch TMS.But I am sure that some serials use BGM songs.

Edited by Hema_M - 18 July 2010 at 1:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

No Sweety in some serials they use songs like these.It was long back a serial named "Pen"(Women)
they used and now I heard in TMS too.But dunno what song exactly it is in those coz Pen is already over and I don't watch TMS.But I am sure that some serials use BGM songs.

oh is it.. who acted in tat pen serial??? and ya ya even in TMS there is some song but its not so romantic as thendral Bgm na??wat u think about it daa?? and where can i find the serial songs for download???

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the Song Atina!!!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shammu26

Thanks a lot for the Song Atina!!!

and ya ya now this week its gonna be very interesting frends...

and we may be having a chance to hear tat full BGM again i feel..

wow so romantic week.. and look at tamil how he held thulasi in his arms so beautiful lovely.. wat u guys think?? ha ha ..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thendral Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.