CID

IF and FB

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Actually I don't want to start such a topic here. Ambrosia, if you find this irrelevant, please close it, but of late there seems to be some kind of disturbance here due to happenings on FB and there are a lot of PMs being exchanged. So I wanted to say a few words to IF members

It started off with some contents from here being posted on FB. Well as mentioned on the other thread, it is not a crime. We are writing stuff here - poems, stories, siggies for all CID fans to see - be it on IF or FB. If something here is nice and a CID fan from IF wants to share it with FB friends, s/he always has the right to do so. You can max prevent it  by putting a 'no copy' or 'members only', but that really doesn't solve the problem.  We cannot raise copyright issues here.

If you are offended, you can send a PM to the person and settle things between yourselves, but not raise a 'public campaign' against the person. There are many silent members copying stuff. Are we able to catch them all red-handed? Then why target this one person who is not silent here? 

Now things have become so bad that it has turned into some kind of IF vs FB war, though we IF fans are not even aware of it.  And this is absolutely ridiculous and immature. Those who are on FB might be able to view the happenings on FB and may be carrying it over to IF. That's why I decided to post this message.

We are not party to such kind of  stuff. We here don't care about  what the FB-CID people are doing to 'fight' the IF fans. We have nothing against FB or any other CID forum on FB or anywhere else. We just love discussing the show, writing poems, stories, singing praises of our trio and enjoying our time here.

We started a SIG campaign because we love the show. Not to prove that we are better than FB fans or something. That was never on our minds. We are above such petty stuff.

I am sure some of the FB-CIDans are watching this too. I request everyone - FB-CIDans as well as IF-CIDans and also people who are on both sides to stop negative propoganda against each other.

And those on IF - please do not let any negative stuff from FB spill onto IF.

Edited by visrom - 17 July 2010 at 10:09pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

devashrishaamaDemonStarBhavanabsneh.jeet.sunnyp1414suhani.cipamisaprabha.Shagnika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF and FB" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I agree, at the end of the day all of us are fans of the same show and that is all that should matter. We don't need to behave like participants of "sabse bada fan contest". Negativity of any kind does not do any good, that is not why we see the show for and definitely not why our favorite actors work so hard for. Getting into petty tiffs will mean disrespect to them more that anything else.

So everyone, all fans enjoy the show and be happy.

Edited by prabha. - 17 July 2010 at 10:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jeet.sunnyp1414suhani.cipamisavisrom

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
finally,,thanks for supporting me,,visrom di....
or else,i thought evry1 is against me!!

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeet23

No one is against u yaar! Dont take anything at heart! U r young n such stuffs happen wid evryone!

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeet23

No one is against you I was against the act that active member here did without giving due credits. Nothing else. If any silent member do thats other case but as active member does so somewhere  you know different feeling comes. So I said what I said in that thread.  You felt sory everything is clears. mater over for me. Back to normal

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.