Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Nothing happened to Kareena those 2 years was because she wasn't anything lol Edited by KatForeva - 13 years ago
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
those girls are gorgeousss. good genes i tell you
Kareena is anyday a better actor than Karishma. She has shown versatility through working in many genres. Karishma hasn't. Actually, to be fair, Karishma never was given a chance to. Karisma worked in times when the only role a bollywood actress got was that of a trophy gf/wife/dancing queen. Most people like to think Karishma is a better actress because she's not working anymore and because they have seen her work in their childhood/growing up years.

Edited by xetaxeta - 13 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: xetaxeta

Kareena is anyday a better actor than Karishma. She has shown versatility through working in many genres. Karishma hasn't. Actually, to be fair, Karishma never was given a chance to. Karisma worked in times when the only role a bollywood actress got was that of a trophy gf/wife/dancing queen. Most people like to think Karishma is a better actress because she's not working anymore and because they have seen her work in their childhood/growing up years.

this is exactly right, but i think she did get few opprtunities, and she was excellent in Zubaida and Fiza. I don't know if she is a better actress or not but she was def more natural at comedy than Kareena. And i actually prefer her more in intense roles too. I like kareena more in subtle roles , like Omkara. Neverthless, both are talented..Karishma got her due and now kareena is getting hers.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I knew this was gonna turn into a comparison post between the sisters, anyways they both look cute. I love them both.
-Aleeza- thumbnail
Both sisters are great actresses and naturally beautiful . Love the sisterly bond they share.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
The love for each other they share is inspiring. We never heard anything in the media of them fighting or having issues with each other. These sisters rock. I admire the love they have for each other. Their always there for each, that's very sweet. Sisters that get along as much as Kareena and Karishma is very rare, from what i have seen in this world in my own experience.
shininggal2008 thumbnail
awww love their sister bonding.
they look super cute n beautiful.
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Just saw this, I know it's old but don't think it's ever been posted, sorry if it has. Just found Karishma and Kareena immenely beautiful here.

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
yes they did look gorgeous at the wedding.