Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

OMG !!! AHHH Abhay Sona on Couch with Koel

dormantdreams thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
uploaded in 3 parts now - the whole interview :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYCMzS8lqF8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgybuoqPhQ8[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=YrOckd1rYH0&feature=related

Enjoy ! :)

Edited by Savageforlife - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dormantdreams thumbnail
HAHHAHA GUYS THIS IS HILARIOUS !!! HAHAH I'm just on the first part right noww and I can't stop laughing !!! 🀣

And you know what was the 1st question she asked them !!! Would you guys date each other ??!!! HAHAHHA I LOVE YOU KOEL !! πŸ€—
dormantdreams thumbnail
OMGGGG it was sooo funny when Koel asked Sona why abhay as mr. knightley in aisha ?? Sona replied 'because abhay has dimples" hahhahahahahha
dormantdreams thumbnail
OMFFGGGGG This is unbelievable what Abhay said he said 'SONAM IS A GREAT KISSER" OMGGGGG 😲

I am feeling lonely I'm the only sonabhay fan online right now ..guys I want you to watch this soo baddddd !!
KWRocks. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savageforlife

OMFFGGGGG This is unbelievable what Abhay said he said 'SONAM IS A GREAT KISSER" OMGGGGG 😲

I am feeling lonely I'm the only sonabhay fan online right now ..guys I want you to watch this soo baddddd !!

I am here babe you're not alone LOL
But please spare us the spoilers yaar ! :p
dormantdreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: KWRocks.

I am here babe you're not alone LOL
But please spare us the spoilers yaar ! :p

LOL sorry no more spoilers hahah !! couldn't contain my excitement , I apologize 😳
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
it was somuch fun really enjoyed it
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savageforlife

HAHHAHA GUYS THIS IS HILARIOUS !!! HAHAH I'm just on the first part right noww and I can't stop laughing !!! 🀣

And you know what was the 1st question she asked them !!! Would you guys date each other ??!!! HAHAHHA I LOVE YOU KOEL !! πŸ€—

LOL but Sonam dismissed Abhay as a hippie yaar.....so there goes that fantasyπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I found it weird that first off Koel asks them if they would date each other and later on she herself pulls out pics of their supposed respective bf and gfπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was surprised by the revelation of the kiss as well.....usually the media goes nuts if there's a kissing scene in a hindi movie....and here toh there wasn't ever even a hint?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....Oh well....maybe they'll put it on the deleted scenes of the DVD or somethingπŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i don't think there actually was a kiss i think  they were just having fun as sonam said she isn't comfortable kissing on screen just yet
dormantdreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL but Sonam dismissed Abhay as a hippie yaar.....so there goes that fantasyπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I found it weird that first off Koel asks them if they would date each other and later on she herself pulls out pics of their supposed respective bf and gfπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was surprised by the revelation of the kiss as well.....usually the media goes nuts if there's a kissing scene in a hindi movie....and here toh there wasn't ever even a hint?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....Oh well....maybe they'll put it on the deleted scenes of the DVD or somethingπŸ˜†

Well .. fantasy is fantasy ... has nothing to do with reality .. so I don't see it going any time soon 🀣 LOL jk :P

I know , that was random . Koel first asks them if they're dating and later pull out those pics .. I mean okayy ... it was funny how Abhay said he doesn't know who the girl is , if that is really his GF then he better be ready to face her !! LMAO

The kiss was edited out of the movie , maybe that's why we didn't hear much ! But Koel knew about it from her sources , so no clue why the media didn't talk about it πŸ˜•

Well hope they have it on DVD , I'm getting the Aisha DVD for sure :P

P.S. Sonam is sooo charmed by Abhay and his dimples :P Can't blame the girl :P