Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 45 | Invites Only | (Page 7)

realitybites Moderator
realitybites
realitybites

Joined: 11 December 2005
Posts: 21048

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanroy

Originally posted by realitybites


Me too, acha what all did u do in all these months? Oh I remember how were ur exams? and results?


yar  was just doing studies and job
actually i had just give one paper due to financial problrm, actually there have been robed in my home , aur mera sysstem bi chala gaya tha
  and i scored 94%
 second paper is on 10 august
Robbery yeah Usman did mention abt it. Did the theivesDead get caught?
Congrats on 94% keep it upClapClapClap Best of luck for 2nd paperThumbs Up.
 
 
Bugs, Swetu hasnt come as yetLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ismaail

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Joined: 10 December 2008
Posts: 10130

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

hi ismail ...kya haalchaal Tongue


i m f9
tum sunaoo

waisay tum 19 min kay liyay gai thi
1 hrs baad wapis ayee ho
kitna khati ho tum???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

realitybites

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Joined: 10 December 2008
Posts: 10130

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

Originally posted by sanroy

Originally posted by realitybites


Me too, acha what all did u do in all these months? Oh I remember how were ur exams? and results?


yar  was just doing studies and job
actually i had just give one paper due to financial problrm, actually there have been robed in my home , aur mera sysstem bi chala gaya tha
  and i scored 94%
 second paper is on 10 august
Robbery yeah Usman did mention abt it. Did the theivesDead get caught?
Congrats on 94% keep it upClapClapClap Best of luck for 2nd paperThumbs Up.
 
 
Bugs, Swetu hasnt come as yetLOLLOL


no they didnot caught
and thanks  yar hope i maintained my percentage
and thanks for your wishes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

realitybites

realitybites Moderator
realitybites
realitybites

Joined: 11 December 2005
Posts: 21048

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanroy

Originally posted by realitybites

Yeah his dil ki begum only proposed to him and he said yes!!PartyUsman is on cloud nine since then. His Begum thought that since he was flirting on IF with Monu and Bugs so he had something going on hereROFLROFLROFLhence she proposed to him!!LOL
 
 


wow itna sub kuch hogaya aur us gadhay me mujhe bataya bbi nahin
ab  gaya wo kaam se LOL LOL  LOL LOL
He didnt tell uShocked so unfair, text him to explainLOLLOLLOL
Bugger IF-Sizzlerz
Bugger
Bugger

Joined: 23 July 2007
Posts: 22605

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanroy

Originally posted by Bugger

hi ismail ...kya haalchaal Tongue


i m f9
tum sunaoo

waisay tum 19 min kay liyay gai thi
1 hrs baad wapis ayee ho
kitna khati ho tum???


19 minutes ?ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused ........

@lavs ...swetu online toh aayi thi ....she has sent me a pm regarding somethingLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

realitybites

realitybites Moderator
realitybites
realitybites

Joined: 11 December 2005
Posts: 21048

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanroy

Originally posted by realitybites

Originally posted by Ishan.

guys please tell me if inactive member names should be removed from the members list ???
Ishan may be for sometime put them under inactive member list. If they dont join in another month then u can pm them and remove the names.


i agree with lavs
waisay yar ISHAN bi to zyada ter inactive rehta tha
sirf hi aur bye kehta tha

to kia ishan ka naam bi remove kerdainLOL LOLLOL
LOL
You are bang on Ismail.  Ishan ka naam hi Ghayab haiLOLLOLLOL
 
Ishan ka naam remove kar diya toh woh CC kaise banayega?LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ismaail

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Joined: 10 December 2008
Posts: 10130

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

Originally posted by sanroy

Originally posted by realitybites

Yeah his dil ki begum only proposed to him and he said yes!!PartyUsman is on cloud nine since then. His Begum thought that since he was flirting on IF with Monu and Bugs so he had something going on hereROFLROFLROFLhence she proposed to him!!LOL
 
 


wow itna sub kuch hogaya aur us gadhay me mujhe bataya bbi nahin
ab  gaya wo kaam se LOL LOL  LOL LOL
He didnt tell uShocked so unfair, text him to explainLOLLOLLOL


sure i will
abt to usko  itnay text karoon jiski limit nahin LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.

realitybites Moderator
realitybites
realitybites

Joined: 11 December 2005
Posts: 21048

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

Originally posted by sanroy

Originally posted by Bugger

hi ismail ...kya haalchaal Tongue


i m f9
tum sunaoo

waisay tum 19 min kay liyay gai thi
1 hrs baad wapis ayee ho
kitna khati ho tum???


19 minutes ?ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused ........

@lavs ...swetu online toh aayi thi ....she has sent me a pm regarding somethingLOLLOLLOLLOL
I mean CC par nahi ayi and jawab dene se bachkar chali gaye, kal bhi mat chodnaWinkLOLLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 48|Invt Only|Note Pg.100

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1207   Views: 27916

Ishan. 1207 27916 18 September 2010 at 11:53am by Autumn.
|Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 47|Invt Only|New CC Pg142

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1198   Views: 32387

Ishan. 1198 32387 15 August 2010 at 9:22am by Autumn.
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash# 46 | Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Autumn.   Replies: 1199   Views: 22245

Autumn. 1199 22245 28 July 2010 at 12:03pm by realitybites
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 44 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1194   Views: 20929

Ishan. 1194 20929 18 July 2010 at 10:20am by Usman.
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 43 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 1194   Views: 22166

Ishan. 1194 22166 15 July 2010 at 3:53pm by pinkisluv91

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index