Posted: 13 years ago
wow beautiful story
loved the way u written it
😊
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanx a tonn ...!!

guyz..i am really glad that u all liked this update :) :)
sowwie...i cant reply to u all..but ur commentz mean lot to me :D :D

i hopefuly pen down one OS now.....hopefully !!
Senny thumbnail
Hey Ruchi,

So sowie again for being so late. Yeah I am hoping that you would update another beautiful ff by you which you left na, sniff sniff. It was the journey one honey. Aww man there were days when I would log in hoping that you would have updated.

Coming back to the OS. Ruchi you said that you changed the end a little. I hope that in real, in the end, there was a happily ever after and she did get her love. I absolutely lovedddddddddddd it!

Thank you soo much for writing so well and sharing it with us!

Love ya!

Senny.
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing OS ruchi .........very beautifully wriiten ........loved it lots ...........
Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ahh...ruchi u've left me in a daze...
i was nearing tears....no im actually crying...😭
why ??

the rsn is simple.....the flashback...
aah it resembled some one's life closely ....someone i knw very closely....
and i dnt thnk thy'll end up lyk mayur....well there r sme reasns....
but yeah wateva she felt was so very true !!

and yeah i loved d way u wrote n portrayed each n evry feeling so very beautifully !!
loved it to d core !! 😊

tc
fatima

P.S: do pm me next tym....whtevr u rite ! 😊 Edited by -shabnoor- - 13 years ago
Let-It-Go thumbnail
HEYY GUYZ...
all my broken ends reader are in heavy dozes with my update..
i thought of an idea and it brought a smile on my face...!!
hope it does brings to u too .!!!

and rati di iz backkk....yipeeeeeeeeeeeee
Let-It-Go thumbnail

''SmiLe''

I was driving in my black merc which was gifted by Sammy , The bestest brother in this world , today itself . ohh...i forgot to tell u about me..sowwie , well i am Nupur Shergill , and today turned 21 years old ...yaaayyyy , a big girl now .  Well , i party hard with my friends and it was about 2am when i was driving back home . I was getting callz from bro after evry 5minz , which was actually making me to freak out a bit but then he was the one who made mom agree for me going to party ..and thats the most difficlut thing to do !

Roads were empty and i was driving like a maniac ..but suddenly a lil girl came in front and i applied breaks in nick of time...gosshh...my heart was thumping at that moment ..i looked at her in anger and was about to move out of the car when i saw her running after a cute puppy ...aww...all my anger melted but suddelny '' JERK !!'...i felt sumthng bang badly into my car !..it took me a minute to realise abt wat happened .was that earthquake ??...Nupur..stop bbeing a BIMBO..someone banged into ur car !!.. my angre had no boundz and i stormed out of my car and looked at backlight with horror !!..i clutched my mouth with my hands . freaking hell...MY CAR !!!!....Crapppp !!

A guy watevr he wore didnt bother me,i wnted to kill him right then and there ! he looked at me in anger and i showed him equally back . I dont know , there was something wrong with that guy , he looked...hmm..wait ,  stared at me for a minute or so, in the meantime i was shouting my lungs out at him . Sumthing broke his thoughts and he looked at his head-lights and began to argue with me !.confusing ...We argued for sometime and things went into mute mode when bro called me again . I stared at him for calling me with all wierd names ''chipkali'' '''stupid'' ''idiot'' ''spioled brat'' and what now . I had to teach him a lesson for barking at me and without thinking , i picked up a stone and smashed his side-mirror !. He looked at me in shock and before he culd speak ..'' thats for spoiling my birthday gift '' and i zoomed away in my car .

I reached home and saw bro moving to and fro in hall .
''sorry bro..'' i said hugging him
''are u mad Nupur , its almost 3 '' he said with tension and anger visible in his tone
''bhai...i am sorry '' i pouted and he patted my head , its okk ...''now go bak and sleep'' ..bro said ..before catching some sleep i told him about the accident but to my surprise he was hardly bothered about the car and worried more about me i loveeee my bro...

(3rd person's POV)
Next mornin Mayank was driving his mom, shilpa to her friend's place , Padma
Shilpa sitting next to mayank was constantly giggling
''mom will u stop this '' mayank said in frustration
''wat ??'' trying to compose herself
''u are laughing from the moment i told u about yesterday's accident and instead of getting mad a that stupid girl..u are laughing ?''
''mayu...'' mayank glared at her..'' wat..i'll call u mayu and stop glaring..''
''mom..its mayank not mayu!! ''
''so what..from me u'll always be mayu...chahe tu kitna bada ho jaye''
''mom but''
''stop it...concentrate on driving and give ur car for repair now '' shilpa said looking at the side mirror..and again started chuckling while mayank was totally irritated now.

sherigill mansion
Padma was setting breakfast table ,when she heard loud scream from nupur
''maaa''...
she looked towards stairs and saw nupur , wearing white tee and running shorts with her hairs made in two pony, running down .
She hid behind padma ..and then Samrat , wearing blue tee and pyjama , with her face and hair all wet ..came down
''mom just dont hide that fellow..look wat she did'' samrat grumbled and padma lared at nupur
Nupur rushed around the sofa and samrat was behind her
'' are u still kids ??...'' padma scolded , while it hardly had any affect on the fighting tom-jerry
''mom..she poured a jug on me'' samrat said
''mom ..u only said to wake him up and he was not waking up'' nupur argued , running arond Padma now
'' so u poured a jug on samrat ?'' padma questioned , while samrat tried to hold nupur adcross padma , which was irritating her now
'' maa...he was mumbling ''gunjan-gunjan''..toh mein kya karti '' nuour said pouting and samrat stood still shooting daggers at nupur while padma broke into splits
''i am not gonna leave u now...'' samrat all geared up and nupur shot out of house to there adjoining garden

Nupur ran to extreme corner and samrat stood , with his hands on his hips
''now u look nupsi '' samrat said while grabbing the water pipe lying near samrat and poured on Nupur..
She was all drenched now...now there cat-mouse fight turned to lovely bro-sis moment..they were enjoying themselves..
Nupur grabbbed the pipe ..she projected the pipe towards samrat and to her bad-luck , samrat bend down and someone standing on there door was wet

Nupur put hands on her mouth ...samrat saw the person and broke down laughing ...that person was shocked and his mother was unable to decide , as whether to laugh or to pity her son
''tum !!'' nupur screamed after coming out of trance
''what the hell is this '' the guy screamed
''easy dude'' samrat said trying to normallise the situation as well his laughing fits
Padma came to the door and was shocked..
''hii shilpa '' she hugged her and then her eyes caught the guy standing nxt to shilpa , all furious '' mayank...wat happened ?''
Nupur instantly dropped the pipe down and moved to samrat ,  hiding a bit
''who did this...batao jaldi'' padma said looking at her kids who were trying to look normal
''mom..its nothing.actually '' samrat tried to reason out
''samrat quiet ..nupur u did this ?'' and nupur nodded
''mom..she is the one whom i met last night'' mayank told Shilpa with clenched jaw  and shilpa smiled at nupur..
''wat ?..night ?'' padma questioned mayank and in mean time nupur whispered into samrat's ear
''mayank..itz okk yr..!! chal , i'll lend u sum of my clothes..chalo mom , aunty'' samrat went to the trio standing and hugged shilpa and shook hands with mayank. ''Nupur aaja '' samrat said , giving her a assurance look
''yeah''...nupur smiled and the next moment she saw mayank and straightened her face

Everyone was there in main hall ...shilpa-padma were sitting and chatting , while mayank--samrat were having some business talks and nupur was standing next to padma
''i tell u shilpa..both my kids are just impossible ..hardly behaves like grown ups'' padma complained to shilpa , while nupur made a face
''itz okk padma...atleast mayank jaise toh nain hai'' shilpa said
''sadu-akdu'' nupur mumbled and shilpa smile
''kya kaha ?'' padma questioned
''kuch nahin'' nupur answered innocently
''kyun bacchi ko daat-ti rehti ho..''shilpa said
''arre...yeh toofan-mail hai..'' padma said and both giggled
''aaa-nncchhuuu '' nupur sneezed
Samrat ran to nupur and padma got up quickly
''meinne kitni baar kaha hai...abhi ek hafta bhi nahin hua US se aaye huye..and bimaar..Nupur what am i gonna say to ur dad ?'' padma said while running to get warm water for her
''mom..why do u keep scolding her..nupsi..tu teekh hai na?'' samrat said
''i am fine..please '' nupur tryin to calm both of them
''pampered kid'' mayank mumbled ...

After sometime ...samrat took mayank to his room to change but his room was such a mess..that he culdnt evn find a thing...and then only his cell buzzed ''Gunjan''
''aaham...mayank... u can change in guest room..this room is mess'' samrat said
''but''
''the room..first from left'' samrat
Mayank left for guest room .

Nupur went to her room and removed her drenched white tee and now she was wearing halter neck black sapigeti and searched for her towel
gossh ab towel kahan hai...by god ..maybe laundry !..i need to get new one from guest room ...i wonder why mom keepz all needed clothes in guest room
Nupur without caring that door was closed dashed inside the room to get into sight with mayank without shirt..!!
shit shit...wats this her mminnd knocked but words were not coming out of her mouth and legs were frozen !!
it was not as if...his body was appealing but then
''aaahh'' i screamed out of blue and mayank ..who was himself shocked , instantly place his hand on her mouth and pinned her to wall
''goosshh...why are u screaming?'' mayank questioned . Nupur signalled from her eyes to remove his hand
''ohh..sorry'' mayank said
''what the hell....u are standing half naked in front of me and u want me to droool '' nupur fought
''so..u were checking me out ?..'' mayank said sheepishly while nupur lowered her eyes..
''aam..-hmm..noo..i mean noo'' nupur said
''u know what..u havnt changed a bit'' mayank said ..which took nupur off the ground
''sorry !'' nupur said perplexed
''yup..the same anger..the I-am-always-right thinking , talkative and so-bossy'' mayank said while nupur's face hung open
''u hardly know me...well...u dontknow me at all '' nupur argued
''hmm...u are samee noni'' mayank said
Nupur..it was hard to anticipate ..but slowly everything was cuming on her way...
''monkey'' nupur slowly whispered
''hmm...yeah..ur 4yrs old monkey..whom u left with memories of 4yr old noni''
Without a moment...thousands of questions were pouring on mayank..and mayank was intently listening to it
''thats it'' mayank mumbled
''kya ?'' nupur said and without a impulse , she felt mayank's lips on herz ..
his tongue forced nupur's lips to open...and the small touch was turning out to be a burning passionate kiss
Nupur was replying to it with equal passion..mayank's hand were resting on her bare back and nupur's hand were clutching mayank's shoulders. It was sublime...yet passionate touch.
They both broke out of it to catch some air and nupur looked at mayank ..repeating the..wait mumbling the same question to him
''how..how did u know...that ii am noni ?''
Mayank smiled and held his shirt and moved out
Nupur was standing still like a statue looking at him. Mayank turned ,
''ur eyes'' ..he winked and left
while nupur kept smiling !!

hope u guyz...had a smile after reading it :) πŸ˜ƒ

-Ruchi-
Edited by ruchimayur - 13 years ago
abb01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

what to comment

I am jsut getting shocks from yesterday
all in full mood now ,
and this update was mindblowing yaar
Mayank and nupur faught

Sam nupur bond was too lovely
and Samrat blabering Gunjan 's name
he he he

then
Mayank drenched because of nupur OMG
i though Nupur gone but Bro saved her

Uske bad Sadu Akdu and Shilpa heard it though smiled obious hai Bahu galat kab hogi he he he
now again Sam ka room comp mess
aur uske bad MAYUR ka Samna and there KISS

OMG ,main to puri tarah se gash kha agyi

it was too beautiful and well written

Do write more and PM me

BTW ; Me First wow πŸ₯³
Tc,
Aruna
Edited by arunabehere - 13 years ago