Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amara_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ rojapoooo/eljay/eclat 

There is one more new character.  Sonia (Bose Venkat's wife and Tinku's sister  in real life) will be doing that roll.  Guess guess.  NaangaL nadikkum kadhaiyai neengaL vimarsikkiReergaL allavaa!  Ippozhudhu neengaL kadhai sollungaL.  NaangaL rasikkiRoam.  
Edited by amara_50 - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeydaisy

thanks for updates.  its good news that chittu is pregnant. visa amma please shower her with your saabam. gayu, stop be busy body and do your work. they are grown up people, they know what is wrong we cant tell what is right and what is wrong.

advance congrats to uravagal team

Aiyoo...thats not fair...poor girl she needs everybody's blessings and not saabam esp. from that vernom tongued Visal..!!😉
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Sue, visa amma knows only one thing well, and that she does very well - handing out liberal doses of saabams left and right.  In fact, I think even her asirvathams are given out only as saabams!  That must be why honeydaisy has suggested that she shower chitra with saabams, because she cannot shower chitra with blessings when she has never given a blessing or thought a good thought for anyone.  In fact, I wonder how she managed to raise a sensible daughter like Ranjani, and I feel sorry for that little baby growing up in this poisonous atmosphere.
Edited by eljay - 13 years ago
eclat thumbnail
Thanks A & A..

Babu - you have not realised your mistake and asked for pardon.. you just said sorry (lip service) so that Gowri would come to lead her life with you.. unakku yaaraavadhu oru periya aappu vechchaaththaan puriyum... anubhavi raaja anubhavi... appram vandhu pEsarOm...

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aiyoo...thats not fair...poor girl she needs everybody's blessings and not saabam esp. from that vernom tongued Visal..!!😉

Oppps...sorry again daisy left a word. visa amma please DONT shower her with your saabam😳😳😳😳😳
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
eclat and other buddies,
Thanks for your suggestion to rectify imageshack problem I faced. It is all corrected.....and done....now it works perfect.....
Edited by atina - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shree, oh maannnnn!!  Roja calls you MM (Makku
Mazhunguni) with reason !!!! How can you leave your sister
with such a pervert ???? Can't you use your pea brain and think???
If Gowri has a problem tomorrow, where will she go??? And how
are you sure that the cad does not have more devious ideas in his
twisted brain ??!!!
Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: eljay

@Sue, visa amma knows only one thing well, and that she does very well - handing out liberal doses of saabams left and right.  In fact, I think even her asirvathams are given out only as saabams!  That must be why honeydaisy has suggested that she shower chitra with saabams, because she cannot shower chitra with blessings when she has never given a blessing or thought a good thought for anyone.  In fact, I wonder how she managed to raise a sensible daughter like Ranjani, and I feel sorry for that little baby growing up in this poisonous atmosphere.

Its very simple....her dad's genes are very strongly imbedded in her though she did show some streaks of Visalam's character when she poured that kerosene on her hubby Senthil - trying to burn him alive (Nair bhaiya feels Senthil deserves it...😕)
Sometimes I wonder wat will it take Visalam to change into a new leaf? Mr. Visalam has tried drilling some good thoughts into her but he failed miserably. She doesn't seem to listen to anybody except herself. I think she is brought up badly and poor Mr. Visalam must have been trapped into marrying her....😭😭...but then they say marriages are made in heavens above...idhu ellam oru heaven aa??😳

Will Visal be happy to know that Chitra is carrying their waris? Will the new born change his/her  Patti's character overnite??😉

Sue Nair thumbnail

Oppps...sorry again daisy left a word. visa amma please DONT shower her with your saabam😳😳😳😳😳

Honey...I knew you left out the word "Don't" thats why I highlighted the whole sentence for you to see!!...idhu eppidi???.😆😆
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for tha updates and picture.

babu thiruntian ninachaen. adapave nee thirunthavae matiya.

poor Gowri. now Paro will scold Krish for this also.

Krish mahan. ungalluku koil than katannum.
Previous
1 2 3 4
Next