EP 638 : Kissa Aadhi Laash Ka (23-Jul-2010) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
there was a shot...daya do some knife thing...in a white sleeveless ....which episode its taken from?it was there in khatarnak mujrim title too...
Though the promo was again a total mish-mash here goes

Voiceover saying "ek darinda jo kartha hai bhayanak tarah se khoon" and then very fastly they show someone cutting someone's body i guess
Then beach is shown where they show just legs of someone and this same shot is repeated twice or thrice and then the usual forensic scenes
Looks like an episode with lots of forensics I guess !!
dont know why....i hate lab....especially look at t.....what happend to her?is she acting in cid or in vishnupuran? she talk like in utter heavy voice like a demoness in the last 2 episodes
Lots of forensic means more chances of Salil singh on the credits! Been quite a long time since we have seen him isnt it! Otherwise beech mein every week he was in front of our eyes! Chalo kya pata kaun hai.
I am not hopeless for the episode! Even if its promo seems another example of good editing, i am just hoping to see our TRIO in action! Acp's form is good. And most probably thanx to the Silent Member here, we see Abhi-Daya together and Sachin away from the 2 of them at least! Abhi-Tarika flirting reduced to a large extent( with exceptions here n there for ppl who really want them). I see an improvement in some such maters, but yet, many many more wishes Shud b fulfilled soon! Tasha -Viivek and most imp Freddy shud get their dues! Sachin shud take some rest at times( cmon hrishi sir, u really need to rest. This ones a genuine concern for ur health!)

Wednesday shud be the day for another promo. May b same or else one wid clips from real episode. Whatever it is, promos do nothing good! Either mislead us or else spoil the excitement! So no hopes for wed, but surely looking forward to episode as usual!

Pata nahi kyun, i have a feeling sat is gonna b better this time! Lets c!   ðŸ˜ƒEdited by Shagnika - 13 years ago
ab will remove that white thread and gonna fill his attendance on wednesday....
we have to keep this thread atleast in 2nd page....dont you think
When a Promo gives nothing, what can we discuss? This is a hopeless promo, all old shots.
No, Personally I am not interested to discuss much about upcoming episode.. There is 50% probability that it can be injurious mentally to predict things..Have learnt from last couple of weeks through CID...Moreover, what to discussEdited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago
Yeah and predictions are mosting riding on negative probabilities. I will discuss this once the case is aired.
Originally posted by prabha.

Yeah and predictions are mosting riding on negative probabilities. I will discuss this once the case is aired.

I agree Me2.... otherwise Some undeserving episodes crosses Page 50 or 100 ..Silent Member might be taking this wrong and encourage fireworks to make those silly mistakes again and again So Treat their episode as they are treating us