Pratigya

New horror ff- CHAPTER 5 UPDATED pg 11 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 17

serialmaniac

IF-Dazzler

serialmaniac

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I like d chp.......my krishu wasnt in it!Cry.....but that cuming out of d tv scene was horrible....good my pix didnt load or i wud hv not been able to sleepShocked.............but by chance did damon or krishu or grudge kill pratz dad.....maybe pratz dad is a vampire.....nainaji poor ladyCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New horror ff- CHAPTER 5 UPDATED pg 11 (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

halaa

halaa

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
that was very interesting update.loved pratigya and MK's dream sequence.what is the truth behind her dad's death.evil samara killed poor arushi that was very sad.eagerly waiting for the next update.plz continue soon.

aleena1

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clueless1

good update.....

so you've added characters from geet and MJHT..... not bad.....

Poor rolli.......dying like that....... I think I prefer the grudge compared to samara. Grudge is more evilLOL and the way she kills her victims is more horriifc.....

scary pic...

update soon plz

Thanx hun for reading Smile

So you prefer the grudge.... Ok i'll add more scenes in with her then..... will update later

thanxSmileSmile

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

hey aleena...i was hooked onto ur ff...its just toooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddd..... he he maan singh khurana and pratigya....ROFL loved it..... ewwwwwww nooooooo aarushi.............ShockedShockedShockedShocked

i hope someone savbes her......wats ant pratigya's dad?Confused is he a ghost too?LOL plzzz dnt be lazy dear.....jalsdi jaldi update......muahhhhhhEmbarrassed

aaaaaaaaah thanx sweety for your lovely commentEmbarrassedSmileBig smileHug

Well I started to watch Geet instead of Pratigya..... its more interesting......and I remembered what happened so I thought I'd it in....

Arushi.... is no more.... (basically got rid of the most annoying characters in the serial pratigyaLOL)

hmmm about pratigyas dad.... you have to wait and see.... Im not gonna tell you....keep everyone in suspenseLOLLOL

I will update soon....

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhaanfanatic

Da ff is getting wurse.... Whr da hell does smarah fit in? Addinng. Maan is not gona impruv ff. Pafetic attempt at horur riting

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Consider your self lucky this time..........AngryAngry

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by preeti4mehta

Da ff is getting wurse.... Whr da hell does smarah fit in? Addinng. Maan is not gona impruv ff. Pafetic attempt at horur riting

see arhaanfanatic if you dont like the ff then please stay away from it. just dont read it but please dont make such nasty comments.i really dont understand why are you after her? we are enjoying her ff very much.this is the first time i'm writing such a thing coz it was unbearable for me.
if you cannot encourage any one , then you dont have any right to discourage that person.
its her imagination and we should respect that. she is talking a lot of efforts just to entertain us.

see if you dont like her FF you can start writing your own FF let me see your talent, your capability, your creativity, your imagination. dont take it in a wrong way coz its very easy to criticize somebody but when the same thing comes to you, you get to know how capable you are.
so my advice to you is stop criticizing aleena and start working on your FF. i'm waiting. and dying to see how talented you are that you so openly criticize someone for her sincere effort.

my intentions are not to offend any one. so pls dont misunderstand me.

HugHugHugAaah thanx for your support sweety........SmileSmileSmileReally appreciate it....Smile....Well what can I say.... some people will never learn......

Thanx for reading and liking my ff.. Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

I will update soon.... stay tuned hunSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chhaya007..CountingStars

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Wow Aleena!!Chp 2 was terrificClapStarStar.Seriously I was getting all intrigued while reading it.Keep up the good job and I am looking forward to the next chpSmile

Thanx sweety for reading and commenting on my ffHugHugHug
I will update soon......SmileSmileSmileSmile
If theres any suggestions I would love to hear from you and everyone else as well......

stay tuned hunSmile

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

Originally posted by preeti4mehta

see arhaanfanatic if you dont like the ff then please stay away from it. just dont read it but please dont make such nasty comments.i really dont understand why are you after her? we are enjoying her ff very much.this is the first time i'm writing such a thing coz it was unbearable for me.
if you cannot encourage any one , then you dont have any right to discourage that person.
its her imagination and we should respect that. she is talking a lot of efforts just to entertain us.

see if you dont like her FF you can start writing your own FF let me see your talent, your capability, your creativity, your imagination. dont take it in a wrong way coz its very easy to criticize somebody but when the same thing comes to you, you get to know how capable you are.
so my advice to you is stop criticizing aleena and start working on your FF. i'm waiting. and dying to see how talented you are that you so openly criticize someone for her sincere effort.

my intentions are not to offend any one. so pls dont misunderstand me.
preeti just ignore such peopleSmile

Rightly said Kaash hun...... some people will never learn

kasturika_kashu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top