Pratigya

New horror ff- CHAPTER 5 UPDATED pg 11 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Woahhhh!!! THANK GOD Im Reading It Now! Normally I Be Online At Night And I Had Read It Then...God Knows How I Would Have Slept!!
Hmmm So Krishna Is A Vampire? And Pratigya? Oohhh This Is So Interesting Update Soon! x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New horror ff- CHAPTER 5 UPDATED pg 11 (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Hey thanx  everyone, for reading and commenting on my ff.....Smile
Hhehe Its best to read in the morning not at night, cant believe it even I had nightmares...... LOLdidnt sleep properly after seeing grudges face.......LOL

Hope you guys will be ok.........and the next update will be coming in about 15-20 mins ( this time im not writing it at midnight)

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Hey thanx  everyone, for reading and commenting on my ff.....Smile
Hhehe Its best to read in the morning not at night, cant believe it even I had nightmares...... LOLdidnt sleep properly after seeing grudges face.......LOL

Hope you guys will be ok.........and the next update will be coming in about 15-20 mins ( this time im not writing it at midnight)
bt sweethert...in india its 2.30 a.m. now.....LOL

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Really.....I live in the UK sweety its 9pm here

kasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
am fighting with the mosquitoes and waiting for ur update.....LOLLOLLOLLOL

aleena1

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

Hey girl get sume sleep. its too late on top of that your fighting with mosquitos..... by the way..... who's winning???? LOL

kasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by kaasshh

Hey girl get sume sleep. its too late on top of that your fighting with mosquitos..... by the way..... who's winning???? LOL
mosquitoes of course...and dnt wry abt my sleep...coz normally am a night prowler...i mean i prowl at nyt in myn whole house.....u concentrate...LOLLOLLOL well actually am studying for my remaining exms....Embarrassed

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Chapter 2

Pratigya is sobbing and says 'Why''..why are you doing this to me Mann singh khurana (MSK)'' I love you''. Don't you feel the same way about me too?

MSK:  MSK has never loved anyone'. and never will'.stay away from me or else?

Pratigya: Or else what??? What will you do?

MSK: I will fire you from this job' you are my secretary and the way you are behaving is unprofessional'.

Pratigya: 'But sir, Im your secretary at work but outside of work we're friends aren't we?'.. so you shouldn't speak like that me..

MSK glares at Pratigya and is about to speak but quickly turns his back on her'.

Pratigya (talking to herself) says  Ufff'' yeh drust dranav'. He will never change..

MSK: What'. what did you say???

Pratigya is panicking and says nothing just waise

MSK gives her an angry look'

An earring somehow comes off and falls to the ground'.. they both bend down and about to touch the earring but instead they touch each others hand'.

EYE-LOCK scene'..Maaahi plays in the background

Gurmeet Choudhary

Suddenly MSG shudders and looks away''Pratigya picks up her earring and puts it on''

MSK to himself''uff yeh ladki'' yeh mujhe paagal karde gi'. Hume issey du rehna pareyga

Pratigya is smiling and MSK looks at her''.why are you smiling???

Pratigya: You've just proved to me that you love me!

MSG: WHAT? Are you out of your mind?'''.

Pratigya: Ok'. Then what was all that eyelock scene for'. This is not some yash raj film you know'.. and the way you shuddered and talking to yourself saying that I'm making you crazy''see what affect I have  on you'. Your crazy in my love'

MSK who is furious and grabs pratigya by the arm and says who do you think you are speaking to me like that?? I don't love you'.. just get that into your thick head''He starts to shake pratigya'. Pratigya is frightened with his change of attitude' he finally lets go of her and moves away after realising that she is frightened of him'.

Pratigya: fine'.. if you don't love'' but I cant live without you''.she runs to the cliff edge''and says MSK'. you have got what you wanted'.. you wanted me to be away from you I will'.

MSK looks at her please don't'''Stay where you are Pratigya'.. I mean it '. don't go back, your near the edge''

Pratigya: Tell me if you love me'..

MSK talks to himself '.. what did she eat for breakfast'' this girl is on a high'. Look at her'.. making me all crazy''.

He shouts at her: Pratigya stop this act NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Pratigya: NO, say that you love me'. She steps back further

MSK is panicking' he has flashbacks of him and Pratigya at the office and how they spent their time together.. (maahi plays in bg)

Pratigya steps back again

MSK panicks and says I LOVE YOU PRATIGA'..now please don't go back any further'.

Pratigya gets a shock (maahi again plays) she is pleased but all of a sudden she loses her footing and falls backwards and disappears (she has fallen over the cliff)

MSK:PRATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIGYA

MSK runs to the cliff and says PRATTIGYAAAAAAAAAAAA but all of a sudden the voice changes in to a females voice'.. someone familiar''

PRATIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, that person shouts'.. get up or you will be late for college..

Pratigya stirs and tosses and turns in bed, she slowly opens her eyes''oh it mom who is calling me'.why now'..spoiling my dream''.please let me sleep she groans.

Her bedroom door opens. Pratigyas mom enters the room'.. pulls off the duvet and starts shouting''get up now, or else I will get a bucket full of water and throw it on you'..she yells.

Upon hearing this, Pratigya sits up immediately and says 'mom'. Don't you know I start late today'. My lessons at 11 am and you've woken me up at 8 o clock'. Not fair'mom'..I was dreaming about MSK' He told me that he loves me'.

NaninaJi:  Look at these young girls drooling over these actors'..honey'.. these people are acting'. They are different in real life'.. besides you will find someone better than that MSK'.. MSG is too grumpy, arrogant and too full of himself. Now get up or else'

Pratigya: Mom' I told you I'm starting late today'.

NainaJi: It's good if you wake up early, get fresh, have a good breakfast and relax'. Your day will be good.

Pratigya: Ok'mom

NainaJi: Ok, I'll go make your breakfast. (she leaves)

Pratigya gets up, has a shower, comes downstairs and takes a seat at the dining table. She starts to eat fried egg, baked beans and toast. Naina Ji says Pratigya'.. your bag is on  the sofa ,make sure you take it before you go'..

Pratigya with her mouthful says ok mom and continues munching. She grabs the remote which is on the table and starts to watch her favourite programme Geet' when all of a sudden there is a breaking news bulletin which interrupts the programme: NainaJi takes a seat at the table and is interested in the news report.

Pratigya starts cursing'..Why does this happen when I have to watch Geet'.

NainaJi: Pratigya'. Please be quiet let me listen'..It must have been something very terrible that's why your Geet is being interrupted'..

The news reporter: A 19-year-old woman has been found mutilated in the Woodlands area. The woman had been found with bite marks on her neck and all over the body and flesh torn from her body as if she was attacked in frenzy.  Inspector Khan believes that she was attacked by a group of coyotes and had said that we're very concerned about public safety, that's foremost on our minds. We are continuing with our investigation until the animals have been located and disposed of. We urge the public to be very vigilant and to stay in doors whilst they are caught...

NainaJi looks very worried and switches the TV off'..

Pratiyga: Mom' I was watching that'.. It was interesting

NainaJi: No'.. They are lying'.. They are covering all this up'. She wasn't killed by coyotes or any animal that we know of'.. It was the vampire and that grudge'..

Pratigya sighs and look's at her mom'..she says "mom'there is no such things as vampires'ghosts and things like that'.stop saying all these things'. People will call you crazy'

NainaJi shouts "No'.. you don't know anything'.. you haven't seen anything'..I have''I am not crazy'.. if people talk let them'.because they don't know the truth.

Pratigya:  Mom'its your imagination'..have you taken your depressant pills lately' please mom take them'..otherwise you will be crazy'.

Nanina Ji: Looks at her shocked and starts crying and says 'eh  bhagwan look what the world is coming to'.. my own daughter thinks I'm crazy'. She doesn't believe me''what can I do'

Pratigya: Mom'. I didn't mean like that please and she hugs her and says sorry.

(In her mind'. Pratigya says when will she stop all this emotional torture'. It has been five years for that dreadful incident and mom hasn't got over it)

After a while' Nainaji regains her composure and says I'm ok' you get ready for college''.

Pratigya is about to leave but remembers that there is a party for the whole college as the basketball team has won the regional championships. Mom'. I will be coming home late today'. There is a party for the basketball team'. To congratulate them for their win'.. I will be coming home late'.. Maybe around 9'. So please don't wait for me.

NainaJi looks at Pratigya and says NO' you will not go to that party'..you have watched the news reports that there was an attack''.You must be home before sunset'' I don't want anything happening to you.

Pratigya is upset and shouts 'Mom'..why are you doing this'..you know that I don't believe in this nonsense and now you are interfering in my social life''when father was alive' I had no restrictions but you'..you just want to rule my life''.Please mom'at this rate you will destroy my life if you behave like this'..you don't know what it feels like to be humiliated in the public and people saying that my mom is crazy'I have to face everyone whilst your at home alone in your own world not realising what I have to face' .Please mom'. Forget that incident and move on with your life

NainaJi who is more irate says Pratigya you must come home straight away before'.

Naina Ji is crying'. Pratigya becomes frustrated'.. mom'.. that's enough'. Im going to that party whether you like it or not and please stop all this melodrama'. It WONT work on me'.with that said'. Pratigya picks up her bag and leaves.

NainaJi who is still crying says'. If only'if only did you know the truth about your father'. Then maybe you wouldn't have behaved like this'''. 

It has been a tiring day for Pratigya'' she felt as though her lessons were being dragged on and on''. She was worried about her mother and felt ashamed of how she treated her.  She was also worried about her friend Arushi'.whom she hasn't seen for a week. She has not been attending college after watching a mysterious video which was posted to her''.

Pratigya: Oh god'' what will I do??? Rolli comes and says hey Pratigya "It's nearly 5.30 and everyone is gathered in the court'.. come on over"

Pratigya lets out a sigh'. She doesn't really want to go but on Rollis insistence she goes to meet Samrat shergill (the team captain), Uday, Benji, mayank, dia, gunjan, and nupur'.

Pratigya congratulates samrat and adhiraj on their win and she is glad that they are getting along quite well', when all of a sudden.. the lights go off'

There is complete silcence and then some one says ishq hai''.. The light focus onto samrat who is coming down the stairs'..

(For the rest please watch this link'.I know Pratigya is not in it'. But please pretend she is thanx)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_9m3GdxRck&NR=1&feature=fvwp

However whilst they are having a blast at the party singing and dancing'''

Arushi on the hand is worried and panicking in her room'.she has locked herself into her room and is praying''Oh god'' please save me' please'.Its been 7 days since watching that video and receiving that dreadful phone call'..7 days to live''what can I do? I have not slept at all ''I keep seeing her face everywhere. Arushi has been getting nosebleeds and experiences nightmares'. She feels as though she is going crazy.

When all of a sudden'.. the phone rings'''.Frightened Arushi walks near the table and is trembling.. picks up the phone and says 'hello'

Samara (ghost):  says 7 days is up ''.

Arushi screams, drops the phone down, runs towards the door, she hastily unlocks it and sprints down the stairs'.. When all of a sudden the TV switches on by itself'.. Arushi could see the well; an eerie sound is heard as if a little child is singing in a melodious voice  but Arushi knows that this is a disguise' something terrible is lurking and is only after her'.Arushi quickly runs towards the plug and pulls on the cable'..takes the TV's plug out. The TV switches off.

View Image

Arushi breathes a sigh of relief'.. and says thank god it's over' but the all of a sudden'. The tv switches on by itself, a young child is seen on tv, face covered by her hair''

Arushi:  Ss (she stutters) sss  Samara'..

Arushi  screams Samara crawls out of  the TV. Her nails scratching on the wood as she makes her way out of the tv'.

View Image

Samara is soaked (she has been living in the well) Her face is still covered by her  hair.. she crawls on to the floor''and water is dripping. She stands up'..and gives an evil smirk' as she walks she leaves a trail of wet footprints. Arushi, who is cowering on the floor next to the sofa'.screams

View Image

Arushi is face to face with the evil samara, who digs in her claws into Arushi flesh'. Arushi begins to hyperventilate. This leads to her heart to beat faster then normal'. She is staring at samara who is constantly attacking her. Arushi opens her mouth to catch her breath'.. but' that was the only breath that was gonna take. Arushi turns pale and dies of shock and fear.

Edited by aleena1 - 18 July 2010 at 3:48pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

see10preeti4mehtachhaya007tukun2009halaashalinikanaguserialmaniackasturika_kashushruthiR..CountingStars

Post Reply New Post

Go to top