Pratigya

New horror ff- CHAPTER 5 UPDATED pg 11

aleena1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok.... this is for kaash and clueless1.... who have branded me lazyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I will need to think of a storyline so it may take some time......... but for now enjoy these pic they will be part of my ff.

Pratigya

Pooja Gaur as Pratigya Saxena

Krishna

Damon 
View Image

The grudge

The Grudge

Samara

Edited by aleena1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aleena1 thumbnail

err irritatig why cant i add pic?//😑

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 wooowww wonderful starting.....plzzz cntinue...the pics are lovely...i thnk tonight am gonna really mistake my dad as somethng like this....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
halaa thumbnail
that was very interesting i like it. surely read it .plz continue soon.
shruthiR thumbnail
Thank you so much for scaring us AleenaπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Looking forward to this ff and yes Kaash and clueless are right,so stop being lazzy and start updating both your ffs soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜†Looking forward to the first chp😊
aleena1 thumbnail

so now everyones calling me lazyπŸ˜†

The next chapter is coming in about 15-20 mins just writing it up... its gonna be quite short....
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGGGGGGGGGG..Its nytee tym bey daraoo mat horoor ff hayee arhaina tu is scaredd LOL..but different concept il read it but only day tym mai bey:p
aleena1 thumbnail

Chapter 1:   

Scene:   woodlands    

'Oh god please help me' said the distressed women as she ran hectily through the dark murky woods. Huffing and panting, she stopped near the well... 'If only... If only I could make it to the temple I will be fine' she thought..Her clothes dirty and hair frizzed as if she has been given 1000 volts..

Hmmm.....'Piyasiya...... Do you really believe that you would make it to the temple and alive.....aaah poor piyasiya having her hopes up and then being dashed in a single instant....this will be the last time you will see your family.....because you are prey and I'm the hunter and I will surely enjoy torturing you to death, the evil voice said and then bursting into laughter.

Piyasiya: How does he know my name and how can he read my thoughts? Why is he doing this?  Please God, help me please.

There was demonic laughter again....this time echoing through the woods.

The voice: Do you really believe that god will save you? Hahahah foolish girl.....I am the lord of darkness...nothing escapes me.... not even light.......this is my territory. No-one will save you I am all powerful, fearless and pure evil. Even the heavens tremble when my name is mentioned.

Piyasiya is panicking and hyperventilating..... How does he know what I'm thinking??? Where is he?? Why can't I see him? 

The demonic voice burst out again in laughter.... 'Look at you, you weak pathetic humans.... You deserve to die!!! you are only food to us, the lowest vermin on the food chain..I can read your mind....your such a weakling..... I can crush you like an ant.. and besides my name is DAMON... and that will be the last thing you will ever hear'.

All of a sudden there was a loud rustling sound, leaves flying through the air.... The wind howling as though there seems to be a terrible storm coming. Then in a blink of an eye, there stood Damon towering over the frightened woman.

Damon: say your prayers Piyasiya... get ready to meet your God.........hahaha

Damon has transformed into something terrible like a killing machine, face all pale, his mouth really wide, with long canine elongated teeth, his grey silvery eyes glistened in the moonlight.....he grabs piyasiya  by the neck almost choking her to death,  he punctures her neck, and sucks out her blood. Enjoying this sensation his veins  begins to tap as his thirst for blood grew...... his heart came alive as if he has new lease of life.......hmmm food.....that's what they are.....lambs which need to be slaughtered...

Piyasiya struggled to get out of his grasp....but gave up as she started to get weak and eventually limp.

After a short while, Damon gets up and looks at piyasiyas lifeless body.....he laughs.. and kicks her in the stomach.

You shouldn't do that came an answer behind a tree.

Damon:  Who cares about them!!!.she's a gonner.....such a revolting creature she is!!!!. and you why don't you show yourself???..

In a split second... There he was face to face with Damon.

Damon: You took your time Krish.... Where were you?

Krish who was dressed in black leather jacket and trousers smiled and said in a husky voice 'I was just here watching you terrorising that poor women...... Hey Damon what do you wanna do? Let her turn into a vampire or should we let the grudge come and do her thing?

Damon quickly answers in a demonic smile and says let the grudge devour her.(he laugh) This woman is to ugly and horrid to become a vampire....

Then from complete silence...... a sound is heard.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMvFo4cd02o&feature=PlayList&p=0E5B0F271487C998&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=1

(guys listen to this'.. I don't know how to explain/describe it)

And then she appears with long black silky hair covering her pale face. Her eyes are devilish red, excited as if it's dancing at the thought of playing with her new victim.

She leans over to inspect her prey, swaying her head side to side.....and then shrieks all of a sudden and starts to attack piyasiya scratching her and biting chunks of flesh from her body.  Blood is spilt everywhere and piyasiya body is heavily mutilated.

After enjoying her meal.....the grudge with her mouth pouring with blood,  again makes that eerie sound, and looks happily  towards her master Damon who is smiling at her and then nods. The grudge vanishes.  

Was this all necessary Damon? Said Krishna

Damon retorted and said why do you always have to stick your boot in huh?.......I call the shots around here.........I'm the almighty and powerful lamia vampire (pure breed vampire) while you are a turned vampire.... You cannot question my authority (he grabs Krish by the collar and looks into his eyes) ....I can kill you in an instant.......if you don't be careful......It seems to me that even though you have turned into a vampire.... you still have a bit of soul left in you...... you must get rid of all this emotions which are attached to humans.....you are evil, a ferocious beast who can kill without mercy.

He lets go of him, Krish who is frightened says 'yes, you are right I am evil and should not look twice at these pathetic creatures. Its nearly sunrise we must go'

Damon looks up and says 'you're right, I'll see you here tomorrow'

They both vanish in an instant....

Edited by aleena1 - 13 years ago
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i felt like am watching sssshhh fir koi hain....wooowww that was pretty good...and plzz dnt be lazy grl...and update next one quickly this time....πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
aleena1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaasshh

i felt like am watching sssshhh fir koi hain....wooowww that was pretty good...and plzz dnt be lazy grl...and update next one quickly this time....πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thanx sweety😳

Was kinda nervous... didnt think it was good enough....
I will update soon......dont know how to introduce the rest of the characters.......