SUM WEIRD N UNSEEN PIX OF BRIJ-3 new pix updated - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by livelygal

gals stop dore daloing on MY BRIJ...... he is mine...

STAY OFF!!!!.....I am his Jungli Billi...I will scratch you gals if you look at him with Buri Nazar!!!!

lol😆😆😆😆😆😆i thnk now ur love for maan is transferred to brij,after seeing brij's pic,,,,,,,,🤣🤣ok take him,he is fully yours,,do watever u want to do wid him😉,v wont say neythng,,afterall u r a jungli billi🤣🤣n haan v vl not look at him wid buri nazar,we vl look at him wid bhali nazar hahaaaaaaaaaa🤣🤣
Originally posted by Aahaana

OMG...what happend with Brij....he got a makeover in the jail?😲  *faint*....*faint*

J/K😆😆

The actor who plays Briji looks so nice in formal dress😛

hahaaaaaaa,,,,,,,,🤣
make over in jail loll..😆😆
😆😆i burst out laughing,reading dis line of urs,,,,,,,,
haha yeah he mght got a gud beautician in d jail,who mght hav done his makeover
🤣
ok.....he is HOT!!! i liked him even in the show....but him clean shaven....wow!!!
Originally posted by cuteteddybear25

lol😆i thnk now ur love for maan is transferred to brij,after seeing brij's pic,,,,,,,,🤣🤣ok take him,he is fully yours,,do watever u want to do wid him😉,v wont say neythng,,afterall u r a jungli billi🤣🤣n haan v vl not look at him wid buri nazar,we vl look at him wid bhali nazar hahaaaaaaaaaa🤣🤣

not transferred yaar...I will b an angel for Maan and a Jungli Billi for my jungli Brij.....Like Miley and Hannah!!!😆😆😆

Bhali nazar se bhi mat dekho...kyunki woh sirf mujhe dekhne waala hain🤣
he looks kinda hot in dez pics!! 😛 [:p]

gals stop dore daloing on MY BRIJ...... he is mine...

STAY OFF!!!!.....I am his Jungli Billi...I will scratch you gals if you look at him with Buri Nazar!!!!

Pallo!! 🤣..
That is not Brij, that's beizaad khan!!..For you it's only KHANDHAN KI IZZAT Brij..!! 😆

@topicmaker: Thanks alot for sharing! He looks really so so very different! I can't believe that is him! 😲...Wow..still shocked..! 😆..Looks good in the suit:)
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

Pallo!! 🤣..
That is not Brij, that's beizaad khan!!..For you it's only KHANDHAN KI IZZAT Brij..!! 😆

@topicmaker: Thanks alot for sharing! He looks really so so very different! I can't believe that is him! 😲...Wow..still shocked..! 😆..Looks good in the suit:)

yaar Vini.....kyun mujhe rula rahi ho? Beizaad Khan ya Brij.....dono MERE hain!!!!
brij is very handsome....i hv always found him so even as geet's killer brother....that is another positivity of the show....the entire cast is gud luking

yaar Vini.....kyun mujhe rula rahi ho? Beizaad Khan ya Brij.....dono MERE hain!!!!

Aww...😳 ......BUT...........NAHI..😡..you can't have both..😆 
Wait till i call the other BB (LOL.short form for Brij bhootnis )..and we will settle this! 😆
okayy that cat one is just straight up scarry😳