Fan Fictions

Zindagi...Do Pal Ki ...[MN OS] Pg 63 [17/Nov] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 68

-Samira-

IF-Rockerz

-Samira-

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
lovely update
nups mental patient Cry
plzz update soon thnx 4 dpm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaLuvsMayur

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zindagi...Do Pal Ki ...[MN OS] Pg 63 [17/Nov] (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yumnakapoor

IF-Rockerz

yumnakapoor

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
amazing update plzzzzzzzzz cont soon

thx alot for the pm

SujaLuvsMayur

SujaLuvsMayur

IF-Rockerz

SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE]

i understood ur pov very clearly
if u remember d delhi blasts where d markets were targetted my bro n father were supposed to be in CP that day rite where d blasts tuk place
also had there been another it would have been south ex(i think so) i was there
i had my coaching classes
reading such things always makes me i dont know but just not feel rite
n reading it on d day of rakhi was very disturbing for me[/QUOTE]

i understood. actually m also suffering, m 4m a maoist area, bullets n bloods r found here almost everyday.  i tell u d truth, actually on d day of rakhi, i found my friend (she's my neighbour also) crying 4 her bro, who hd kill in a landmine blasts years ago. i couldnt bare her pain, n tryied to ease my pain thru something........so i wrt this os n posted.
actually, I am sorry.........coz, nw realized that I did most worse job in d world........posted a very bad story on a happy day. m sorry 4 that..........actually she's my best friend n we r 2gthr since childhood.........m felt helpless 2 see her like that.
m sorry again.Cry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14-Samira-sreevijayan--Mahima--

love.mayurarti

IF-Rockerz

love.mayurarti

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
nice update
mayuri is chooooo chweet
waiting fr mayur meeting
jaldi update karna plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SujaLuvsMayur

SujaLuvsMayur

IF-Rockerz

SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
hi friends, here is d last part of Mayur Reunion. hope u like it.

Part: 3 (last part)

In Pune.

Mayank, Mayuri and Inspector Krishna reached into the orphanage 'Daffodils'.

"BHAIIIIII" Mayuri jumped out from the car and run towards a boy of same her age.

Bhai!!! Mayank and Insp. Krishna look at each other.

"Papa, he ij my bhai. Can I play with him. Pleej."

"ok, par bahar math jana."

Mayuri nodded and rush with the little boy.

In the office room of Daffodils.

Father D'suza was very happy to Mayank after hearing whole incident through Insp. Krishna. He happily agrees for adaptation and also gives information that, Mayuri has a twin brother.

Mayank waiting outside, as Insp. Krishna and father was busy in adaptation and legal formalities. Mayank lean over the grill, cool breeze brushing his face, ruffling his hair. He close his eyes, sensing Nupur strongly. Mayank frowned, what was the feeling? Why he feel Nupur suddenly??? 3 years is very long time??? 3 long years, he hasn't hugged her?.. 3 long years, he hasn't kissed her??? 3 long years, he hasn't caught her when she about to fall?? 3 long years, he hasn't heard her nonstop filmy bakbak??..he missing her, missing her terribly??..he want her, he want to talk to her??.he want to listen her continuous chatter-patter about her Raj??he want to lost himself in those big brown innocent eyes??.he want to fight with her in silly matters and make up later saying, Dilse sorry, duniya me jitney sorry hai sab sorry???he want to make worlds best coffee for her???.he want to dance with her?.twirl her in the rain??he want to ease his pain on resting his head on her lap??.

He hasn't do anything of this things in past 3 years????inspite  of that he is alive, but he dies every day, every single moment without her.

He lost in his thoughts, alone tear slipped from his cheek, Mayank quickly wiped it, kyun? Kyun woh aaj itni yaad aa rahi hai??? Teen saalon me aaj pehli baar main usse feel kar raha hun!! Iska matlab kya hai???

Mayuri run towards him?.she hold the boy's hand.

"Papa" Mayank back to his reverie.  "I don't want to go with you??I want to stay with bhai. Pleej Papa." Tears rolling down from her cheek.

"yes, Papa, I also want my di." The boy start crying with her.

Mayank couldn't see them crying, specially Mayuri. He knelt down and hugged them, "don't cry. Its ok dear??m not going to separate you."

"sachi Papa!!!!" they are very happy.

Mayank sighted and headed to office room. He told them, what he want, but D'suza was not agree for that.

"I cant do that Mr.Sharma. actually, their mother is alive?.and she need someone from her family." Father D'suza said.

"but sir, I know their mother is a mental-patient." Mayank said.

"she is a mental patient, but is a patient of amnesia, she forget everything after very next day. We constantly remind her everything in every morning. So you easily understand, how badly she need a family support, when we don't know anything about her."

Mayank become silence??"sir, can I talk to her?" Mayank suddenly asked.

D'suza nodded and send peon to find Anjali.

Oh! Then their mother's name is Anjali!!!! Mayank thoughts.

In between time Father D'suza told them, how they found Anjali. She was badly in juried on her head??the doctor found her of a week of pregnancy and also lost her memory, even she forgot her own name. the doctor suggest her to stay here.

After few minutes Anjali enter into the room. She wore a light blue salwar-suit, her long hair tide in loose bun, Her eyes are lonely. She look gorgeous, but sad.

Mayank was hell shocked to see her???he stood immediately on his spot.

"aapne mujhe bulaya father???" her eyes brushes those two unknown people.

"NUPUR!!!!!!" Mayank shout, made everyone jolt. He almost run towards her and hugged, "tum kahan chali gayi thi Nupur??? Maine tumhe kitna dhundha. Par tum mujhse milne kyun nahi aayi???? Kya tum mujhpar gussa ho?? Bolo na Nupur!! Chup kyun ho??" Mayank shaking her???tear brimming up from his eyes, but he made no attempt to stop.

On the other hand, Nupur was silence, she couldn't realize, what happen???? She was clueless, why this man called her Nupur???why he crying like a kid????

"Mr.Sharma. hold yourself. What are you doing?" Insp. Krishna almost scolds Mayank.

Mayank composed himself, then removed his wallet from pocket. There is a wedding picture of them. Everyone surprised, even Nupur.

Slowly tears escaping from her eyes, this man is her husband??!!!! Her family???!!!! She become very happy, she is not alone in this world!!! but sad in very next moment, "Mr.Sharma!" she slowly said in teary voice.

"Mayank, I am your Mayank, Nupur."

"then why you threw me in hospital? Alone? Or you never wanted me into your life?"

"no, Nupur. Its not like that. Our destiny separated us??the black day of our life ?" Mayank told everything from their college days to their accident. He told everything, how doctors told him that his wife's death??how they mixed up Nupur's identity with others.

"I m sorry Nupur. Dilse sorry??plz mujhe maaf kar do!!" Mayank bent his head in front of her, crying.

Nupur also cried???somewhere in her unconscious mind, she knows, this man is genuine??..his love for her is genuine.

They believe him, but Insp. Krishna cross checking his words and Mayank also called sajan with some proof.

(i also included a small epilogue........i hope u ll like it. i thot this epilogue is important.)

Epilogue:

A huge bunglow. A lady sleeping peacefully in a huge cozy bed, the room was big and decorated perfectly.

The alarm ringing???.the lady wake up and stopped the bell. She open her eyes and found herself in a complete unknown place????.she look every where a spotted a CD on the table along with a chit ? this CD for you.

She quickly starts the CD player.

There was a handsome man, with his cute dimple smile.

"Good morning Nupur, I love you. m Mayank. Tum mujhe bhuli toh nahi na?.waise kaise bhul sakti ho! M your husband na, aur hum dono toh best friends hai!!! But iska matlab yeh nahi, ke main aaj breakfast banaunga, who toh tum hi banaogi. Ab jaldi se ready ho ke niche aa jao, world ki best coffee tumhara wait kar rahi hai!!!"

Camera shifted to a cute girl, she is almost 15??..she has same dimple smile.

"Hi, mom, good morning. Main Mayuri, aap ki beti aur papa ki ladli, waise aap bhi mujhse bahut pyar karte hai, aur hamesha mere favourite khana banate hai. I just want to say, I love you toooo, I love you very much. Aab jaldi se niche aa jsiye mujhe bahut bhuk lagi hai!!"

Now camera is move to a boy, same age of Mayuri.

"Good morning mom. Main Purab, aapka beta??..yeh Mayuri toh jhut bol rahi thi, aapko sab se zyada main pyar karta hun. I love you sooooo much. Ab jaldi se fresh ho jaiye, mujhe school ke liye late ho raha hai."

There is another face of a cute boy, he is almost 6/7 year of age, and his front 3 teeth were missing.

"Good morning mom. Main Pranam???aapka sabse chota beta. Waise toh main aapse aur papa se bahut pyar karta hun, par phir bhi aap mujhe chocolate khane se dante ho! Muje pata hai, aap yahi kahogi k chocolate kahne se daant kharab ho jata hai. Par mom, ab toh main chota hun, kha sakta hun, jab bada ho k hero banjaung SRK jaise, tab khana chor dunga. Ok! By God, mom, aab abhi tak fresh nahi hui, jaldi karo."

Now, it was an aged woman. She is all smiling.

"Hello Nupur beta. Main Shilpa, your mother-in-law. Waise to main tumse bahut pyar karti hun, phir bhi, agar abhi tak tum nahi uthi, toh main tumhare upar pani dal dungi?got it. Main bahut strict saas hun, samjhi! Love you beta, a very good morning to you."

Mayank come from behind and hugged their children, " very good morning."

Nupur rush towards bathroom, suddenly stopped front of a photo??..a family photo -  Maa, she, Mayank and their children. Nupur tracing the photo with her finger??a satisfying smile playing on her lips.

Next moment she rush to bathroom???..hurry up Nupur! You family is waiting for you!

-: THE END :-

..............................................................................................................................................

plz press d LIKE tab, if u like it............and also leave ur precious comment, i really need it.

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 02 September 2010 at 7:46am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mangaloriandreambigsonam961986-DazlingAngel-Asmara.mayurian-artianardhana-Aiza-anju011Nirvrithidreamyworldvalliyahginny09aysha1989kirti123rads14daniella05.SilentPrincessFavouriteofall-Samira-sreevijayanLet-It-Golove.mayurartisariska_mnartiyumnakapoorMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-shafy_MN.Perk.drfizaahmedhgrhrFaria.-Mansi-Shafoo--Mahima--

shruti_luvs_msk

IF-Rockerz

shruti_luvs_msk

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SujaLuvsMayur

[

i understood ur pov very clearly
if u remember d delhi blasts where d markets were targetted my bro n father were supposed to be in CP that day rite where d blasts tuk place
also had there been another it would have been south ex(i think so) i was there
i had my coaching classes
reading such things always makes me i dont know but just not feel rite
n reading it on d day of rakhi was very disturbing for me[/QUOTE]

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#336600">i understood. actually m also suffering, m 4m a maoist area, bullets n bloods r found here almost everyday. i tell u d truth, actually on d day of rakhi, i found my friend (she's my neighbour also) crying 4 her bro, who hd kill in a landmine blasts years ago. i couldnt bare her pain, n tryied to ease my pain thru something........so i wrt this os n posted.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#336600">actually, I am sorry.........coz, nw realized that I did most worse job in d world........posted a very bad story on a happy day. m sorry 4 that..........actually she's my best friend n we r 2gthr since childhood.........m felt helpless 2 see her like that.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#336600">m sorry again.Cry</font>
[/QUOTE]

plz dont apologise like dis
i can completely understand ur situation n even ur frnds.
i am so sorry for her loss.
nothing can make up for it and i realise that.

SujaLuvsMayur

love.mayurarti

IF-Rockerz

love.mayurarti

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
lovely ending yaar
beautiful

shruti_luvs_msk

IF-Rockerz

shruti_luvs_msk

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged