Fan Fictions

Zindagi...Do Pal Ki ...[MN OS] Pg 63 [17/Nov] (Page 63)

Post Reply New Post

Page 63 of 68

lopli

lopli

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Wow is was an amazing Os every part of it was wonderful. I especially liked the last part. I haven't read any ff or Os for past month because of my college, but i loved reading this OS it was amazing. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaLuvsMayur

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zindagi...Do Pal Ki ...[MN OS] Pg 63 [17/Nov] (Page 63)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-DreamzGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
nice os...

SujaLuvsMayur

------

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SujaLuvsMayur

------

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SujaLuvsMayur

SujaLuvsMayur

IF-Rockerz

SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Hello, friends...Thank u so much for ur lovely comments...i really overwhelmed by ur response. so sweet of u guys.

i love uHug

so, here m again with a Mayur OS, but it was little bit sad. Ouch

but this OS isnt unusual for uWink...coz u have read many sad OS in this forumEmbarrassed.

u could understand what i trying to say

so, here is another update for u. 

but it was long and boaring... i knw u all maybe feels sleepy during reading.

so sorry for that ...plz , i apologizes for that in advance.

salma009,  mangalorian,  supriyamnfan,  Mini4,  zishaRP,  18anila1,  parul_bansal,  aysha1989

mayurlovepreethi_m18,  np18,  RatiArTi,  mayurg2010,  valliyah,  Auroni.92,  dishbhan,  

mayuloveu,  drmahaginny09,  crazymayurian,  arti_4ever,  Bhawna_arti,  love.mayurarti,  

DhanakZ,  arjun-foreverdrfizaahmed,  ShwePoo,  daniella05,  kirti123,  --Ruchi--,  palz_ArTi4ever,  SamiraARTiMAYURronojoy_ria,  -Faria-,  sariska_mnarti,  swati05,  aysha_mayur,  -roshnee-,  -moona-,  annie07Annu_Arti_Mayur,  mayur_eternal,  Nikita-Sharma,  --jiya--

Thank u so much guys... for liking d previous part n also ur sweet comment.

Love
sujaHeart

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009krish_artisoni773valliyah-pearlyy-DhanakZcrazymayuriandrmaha--jiya---Anila--Samira-love.mayurarti--Ruchi--Silent.Dreamer

SujaLuvsMayur

IF-Rockerz

SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Zindagi ... Do Pal Ki ...

Mayank's POV.

It was late night of December, much colder than usual and also raining ... the road was almost empty, almost no traffic ... almost every shops were closed except some 24*7 shops, but they were empty ... no one like to come out in a stormy night like tonight.

But I was exceptional ... I am The Mayank Sharma ...  

"sadu sharma" she chuckled ...

I slowly stopped my car with a jerk on an empty road side. Now it poured gently ... the sweet sound of falling rain made the atmosphere so gentle ... it seems like her churiyaan making sounds ... The raindrops shining on the road like her bindi ... The weather was clam just her sweet smile, but sometimes lightning ... so unpredictable ... just like her!!

I opened the car-window and no time gush of wind splashed raindrops on me. Shivers run down my body ... I closed my eyes in delight. I felt the same feelings when she used to rubbed her hair and water droplets felt on my face ... that was pleasure ... pure pleasure!!!

This was the first rain of winter. It was so fresh, so soothing, so unpredictable like her. I inhaled deeply ... the sweet scent of soil mixed with her own fragrance.

I switched on the radio of my car, tuning into my favorite station. A song had just started.

Zindagi Do Pal Ki ...

Zindagi Do Pal Ki ...

I open my eyes with a jold ... the song was her. she used to sing this song almost every time and everywhere ... in kitchen ... in bedroom ... in garden ... everywhere ...

I threw a pillow to her, "shut up Madona ... mujhe sone do"

"kyun? mera gana pasand nahi aaya kya?" she chucked, "waise bhi bandar kya jane adrak ka swad!"

"tumne mujhe bandar kaha?!"

"nahi ... apne aapko adrak kaha!" she giggled.

"I want to kill you" I caught her hand and pulled towards me ... she fell on my chest, "leave me Mayank" she struggled weakly as her cheeks turned red under my gaze ...

"aise kaise Mrs.Sharma ... abhi to mujhe iss adrak ka swad lena hai" I smirked before placed my lips on her ...

A lump formed in my throat. I moved my hand to change the song, but my heart held me ... and I listened, captivated ...

It was her favorite song ...

Intezaar Kab Tak Hum Karenge Bhala

Tumhe Pyaar Kab Tak Na Karenge Bhala

Zindagi Do Pal Ki ...

Every part of my body ached for her ... my heart cried for her ... for her naughty glance, for her beautiful black deep eyes, for her sweet smelled long hair, for her sweet laughter, for her naughty tricks, which made me angry and happy in same time ...

I wish ... I wish that she come back ... come back soon into my open arms and ruffle my hair and mimicked me, "baalon ko math chuo Nupur" ...

Why she taking so much time for come back ... wasnt she knew her sadu Raj is waiting for her! he didnt live without her!!

I couldn't live much longer without her. She had gone forever and I am here ... stayed back here ...

WHY ????

This was the biggest question of my life.

Dil Mein Tumhare Chupa Di Hai Maine To Apni Ye Jaan

Ab Tum Hi Isko Sambhalo Hume Apna Hosh Kahan

How true the lyrics is. Portrait my feelings ... our feelings ... we loves each other. I closed my eyes in pain. She comes and shows her mehendi, "batao kaisa hai?" today was karvachauth, and she looked like no less than dream ... red lehenga, ornaments, open hair, her bright face ... she was my princess ... my dreamgirl ...

"par mera naam kahan hai??" I frowned.

"dhund sakte ho dhund lo" she giggled. but I was failed to found my name, I looked at her helplessly ... She smile and slid her dupatta, a beautiful 'MAYANK' tattoo shining near her heart ...

I brushed my finger over it, "tumhe bahut dard hua hoga na?" I felt same pain, which she was gone through for making this tattoo. She cupped my face, "tumhare naam se mujhe kyun dard hoga??" her eyes were shining in pure love ...  I kissed her hands before pulled her a tight hug, "I love you ..."

Bekhudi Do Pal Ki ...

Zindagi Do Pal Ki ...

She was the reason in my life. Without her I am nothing ... I am incomplete ... my life was meaningless without her.

Another blissful night of our life, we snuggled to each other ... her head rest on my shoulder, when my arm rounded her protectively ... she looked up, "mujhe kuch kehna hai" ... "bolo" I kissed her forhead.

"main kisi aur se pyar karti hu"

That was the last thing I wanted to hear ... I was numbed ... I didnt know how to react ... sudeenly I felt like suffocated.

"puchoge nahi wo kaun hia?" her voice colided my ear and made my heart stopped ... I didnt want to know his name ... I had no gut to hear his name ...

She took my hand and placed on her bare stomach, "ye hai wo" she whispered.

I looked at her in disbelief ... tear of happiness formed into my eyes ... "tum ... tum..."

"aap Papa banewale ho" she whispered on my ear before hide her face on my chest.

That night I again show my love to her.

I was absolutely lost.

Tumhe Pyaar Kab Tak Na Karenge Bhala

How long I could bare this????

I couldn't ...

I don't ...

Please come back ... please ...

"mujhe ye juice nahi pina hai" she whined, when I made her drunk juice forcefully ... she pouted and made a cute baby face, "pleejjj"

"look Mrs.Sharma, I dont wanna my daughter could suffer for you" I said in stern voice, "tum apne bete k sath jo chahe wo kar sakte ho ... par meri beti k sath nahi."

Her eyes widened, "what do you mean?? ye twins hai ... aur humare hai ... samjhe?"

"nop" I shook my head, "beti meri hai aur beta tumhara hai ... aur main nahi chahta k meri beti bhukhi rahe!"

"aur mera beta bhuka rahe to chalega?" she asked in disbelief ... I nodded my head in yes ...

She quickly drunk the juice, then handed me empty glass, "ye dono mere bache hai ... tumhare nahi ... samjhe?" she said furiously ... I chucked and kissed her neck, "Pagal ..."

Ek Chota Sa Vaada Iss Umar Se Jaida Sachcha Hai Sanam

Har Mod Par Sath Iss Liye Rehte Hai Aab Dono

The rain again started heavily. She loves rain ...

She was standing under the open sky ... spreading her arms widely with closed her eyes ... obsorving each and every raindrops inside her ...

Her face was glowing ... pearls of water sliding dwon from her ... she was looking so pure ... innocent ...

She was not from this world ... she wasnt human anymore ...

She was a part of this nature ... Daughter of Clouds ...

I coud smell her sweet fragrance on air ... it always made me dizzy, but now brought tear in my eyes. I wouldn't live with you ... and I wasnt. They way I was managing myself, that won't call living ... it was torture ... pure torture.

Dosti Do Pal Ki ...

Zindagi Do Pal Ki ...

"Mr.Sharma ... apke wife k paas waqt bahut kaam hai ... hum unke blood rokh nahi paa rahe hai ... "

That was nightmare ... came like hard rock after I celebrated my joy of my twins birth ... my little princess and my little devil ...

I rushed ... Nupur was laying on the bed lifelessly ... she looks tired, pale ... but her face glowed, eyes twinkled when she saw me ... "Mayank"

"tumhe kuch nahi hoga ... Doctor ne kaha hai k tum jaldi ghar ja sakogi" I tried my level best to lied her with a huge but hollow smile ...

She kissed my cheek lovingly, "tumhe thik se jhut bhi bolna nahi aata"

I couldnt held myself, breaking down in tear  I hugged her tightly, "mujhe chor k math jao Nupur ... I promise, ab main tumhara sari baat manunga ..." I almost squized her, "tumhare liye har roz golgappe ladunga aur tumhara gaana bhi sunuga ... promise ... par please mujhe chor k math jao ..."

"main tumse dur kaha ja rahi hu ... humesha tumhare dil me hi rahungi na" she said weakly, "mere baccho ka khayal rakhna ... aur mere Mayank ka bhi ... wo teeno mera wajood hai ..." I couldnt do anything, but sobbing ...

"I love you Mayank" she whispered and hugged me as tightly as possible as per her conditon.

I could felt her thumping heart against me, which was decreasing every passing second.

Each and every part of my body was aware that she was never going to come back ... but every beat of my heart saying that she is alive, she ll come back!

And that was the worst part of the torture.

I needed her laughter ... her joy to fill in this moment of silence ... the hollowness ...

How much I wished that she would return. It felt like I was being crused into smaller pieces in every passing second.

Tumhe Payar Kab Tak Na Karenge Bhala

It has been 5 years of our marriage, and today is our 5th anniversary, but I was alone ... all alone in this world ...

Come back ... please come back Nupur ...

I cant live without you ... there was no point of living without you ...

My cell buzzed ... come to reality I checked the number and it was my home number ... reality stucked in my mind and I was worried suddenly, "hello"

"Papa, aap kahan ho ... hume daar lag raha hai" 3years old Rahul said in almost in crying voice ...

"Papa ... jaldi ghar aajao na" 3years old Mallhar joined her twin brother.

Zindagi Do Pal Ki

Zingi ...

The song faded to end ... leaving me in the darkness of loneliness, which was forever in my life from now on ...

But I realized Nupur wasnt leave us ... She couldnt ... She didnt ... her body no longer with us, but her soul always with us ... she alwys showered her blessing to Rahul and  Mallhar ...

And I found reason of my life ... reason of my living ...

...  THE END ...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guys, here is the update.Smile

Hope u like it.Smile

waiting for ur commentSmile

so sorry for spelling and grammatical mistakesOuch

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 17 November 2011 at 1:31pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

nicky_nisha263salma009supriyamnfanshonu631DASTAK..AsktheDustshria19soni773arjunratirocksclustersofstarparul_bansalaysha1989valliyahnp18drmahaDhanakZcrazymayurianIrum.Bhawna_arti-pearlyy-mayuloveu-Anila---jiya--love.mayurartiSharadDivyanka-Samira-Auroni.92-villain---Sanchu--Faria.swati05--Ruchi--Silent.Dreamerannie07

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

ullu u made me read this again

sigh
mein yeah song wasy hi jab sunti hon tu mjhy season 1 k end yaad ata hai uper se tu...manhoos rola diya had hai yaar

it was efully painful ..so much
his pain was screming in this clamness...
tujhy tragedy queen hona chiay tha...kitna rolati hai tu

they way ur words were moving with the lyrics ..slowly ...with the love michive
smiles in tears yet so much of pain...
absoultly azming
i think words will be shrt to deifne it...

lovly dear

Edited by drfizaahmed - 25 January 2012 at 1:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaLuvsMayurshafy_MN

-Anila-

IF-Rockerz

-Anila-

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
awesome OS...
loved it lodsss...
last OS a ami joto heshechi ai OS a tottai kedechi...
feeling sooo sad for my Mayank...
n Nupur who was sooo helpless to leave her all d happiness beahind...
n for d babies...
beatifully written...
it was brialliant...ClapStarClap
beatiful past...
loved it to d coreee...
do write more happy wala OS plzzz

Edited by 18anila1 - 18 November 2011 at 6:39am

SujaLuvsMayur

Post Reply New Post

Go to top