Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Zindagi...Do Pal Ki ...[MN OS] Pg 63 [17/Nov] (Page 4)

hgrhr IF-Sizzlerz
hgrhr
hgrhr

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
oh plzzz update soon..!!
and do PM me when u do...!

Mayuri..! heheee... when will Mayur meet though..??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaLuvsMayur

shruti_luvs_msk IF-Rockerz
shruti_luvs_msk
shruti_luvs_msk

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
lovely os dear

update soon n do pm me

SujaLuvsMayur

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Hi, frineds, m here with one OS – Rakhi. But  you know me very well.......Ialways coming with stupid one..........so here another stupid OS from me.......and there is also no need to tell that bare with my ridiculous mistakes........mistakes n me – we are bf-gf, never separated........and one more thing, I wrt this Os, almost in 15min, toh mistake hona to obvious hai!!!!!!

Friends, m not satisfied  with the Os name 'Rakhi'. Plz  also suggest a suitable name after read.

So here it is------------------

:::::: Rakhi ::::::

We are together since the day he was born. I took him in my small hands, my dad supported and help me to held him closer to mine........he opened his tiny eyes and smiled at me........ I kissed on his cheek, I love you. 

I remembered that day, when he said, Maa. I was so happy..... I called mom quickly.......... I danced..... I celebrated that day with my favourite chocolate.....but that was the beginning....... I was happier, when he called me 'Di' for first time.....there was another celebration.

As days passed by, both of us grew older and our relationship too. We used to fight with each other ....... irritate each other......and also love each other......... He used to pull my hair and I used to screw his ear!

He shouts, "MAAAAA, dekhoooo, Di mujhe maar rahi hai!!!!" We were crazy kids......our parents frustrated with us.........we used to enjoy their facial expression and laughs. we share a most loveble love-hate relationship in the world..........the relationship of brother-sister.

Years passed......we grew up and became mature...........we still fought to each other, but not like before.........we are best friend then........I was his biggest advisor.

Day by day he became a handsome boy, his plus point was his cute dimple smile and his voice........he was a very good singer. Me  .......  yes, only for me, he joined nearby music school.........because, I want to see him as a singer, just like my Shaan. Yes, I love Shaan......he always caught me.....actually interrupted in between me and my Shaan's secret conversation.

His voice was really melodious.........more sweeter than Shaan.

He was an intelligent student..........always grabbed first or second position on the class. My bro......was an allrounder.  Thank you God........ I always thanked him for given me such a sweet brother.

But our nokh-jhok .....leg pull still continued...........

"toooh....aaj mere bhai ne kitne ladkiyon ko propose kia??"

"DIIIII......aap bhi na. Aaj rakhi ke din bhi aisi baat kar rahe ho!" He blushed.

OH MY GOD!!!!!! My bro blushed!!!!!

"Isska matlab zarur koi pasand aayi college me. Hmm???"

"haan, Di. par bhi tak maine usse puch nahi."

"toh kab puchega???"

"audition ke baad" he held my hand, "Di, I want to be a BIG singer......I want to fulfill your dream. Pehle main ek playback kar loon...phir."

I hug him......my eyes become moist..........he is the best brother of the world.

Almost two and half months passed.....I just entered my work-world........and he  was second year of college. November 30th  was his audition date. We........means our parents and bro decided to go to Mumbai............I was trainee then, so it was impossible to manage a week holiday.

I bid them from station.

"I love you Di.....I miss u."

"I miss you too." I hugged him, "accha, sun.......call me first after you reached the station....and take care of yourself..........and most important, no chatpata khana...OK!! Mom-dad......plz  be strict with him."

The train whistled.

"bye beta" "bye Di"

"bye.........apna aur mom-dad ka khayal rakhna".

Next day night........... I was waiting for their call. My cell buzzed.

"Diiiiiiiiii......aap kaisi ho?"

"m fine......tu kaisa hai..........mom-dad kaise hai?"

Suddenly I heard some sound of firecracker........... "what is the sound?"

"I dont know Di..........may be – AAAAAAAAAA DIIIIIIIIIIII –"

The call disconnected.

The number you have trying to call is currently switched off.

It passed almost two hours...........I banged my cell on the bed.

Suddenly our landline ringing..............I just snatched the cradle..........

"Di, are you Gunjan Sharma??? Please, switch on your TV." A very sweet feminine voice from opposite side.

"yes. but who are you? Why- "

" I am your brother's class mate." She disconnected the call.

I rushed.

CST was attacked by two gunmen, one, was later caught alive by the police and identified by eyewitnesses. The attacks began around 21:30 when the two men entered the passenger hall and opened fire, using AK-47 rifles. The attackers killed 58 people and injured 104 others, their assault ending at about 22:45. Security forces and emergency services arrived shortly afterwards. The two gunmen --------------

I knelt down..........I was deaf and dumb........continue tears wetting my tee.........and searching my family........my bro......my life on small scene.

Two year passed.............today is again Rakhi..............and I stood numb in front of his photo.........he's smiling, his big chocolate brown eyesfull with mischief.........

"you miss me Di???"

"yes, I miss you...........I miss you Mayank......... I miss you bro."

"dont cry Di. I love you." I feel pair of hands hug me from behind, "I love you Di."

"I love you too."

...............................................................................................................................................

I knw, its a boring one...............so feel free to criticize.............waited for ur slippers, eggs and veggies.

plz press LIKE tab, if u like it.Smile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ardhanaAsmara.-DazlingAngel-DASTAK..daniella05gopi06Favouriteofallyumnakapoorlove.mayurartisariska_mnartisreevijayan-Samira-Faria.ShafooLet-It-GoMyInspirationzdrfizaahmed--Mahima--

sariska_mnarti IF-Rockerz
sariska_mnarti
sariska_mnarti

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Too senti update

loved it

really touching

SujaLuvsMayur

daniella05 IF-Dazzler
daniella05
daniella05

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
nice update
loved it

SujaLuvsMayur

Let-It-Go IF-Sizzlerz
Let-It-Go
Let-It-Go

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Good One dear :)

SujaLuvsMayur

yumnakapoor IF-Rockerz
yumnakapoor
yumnakapoor

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Hi nice OS SHOP i must say plz add me to ur pm list i wanna read the whole mayur reunion

SujaLuvsMayur

shruti_luvs_msk IF-Rockerz
shruti_luvs_msk
shruti_luvs_msk

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
this was ff was gud but i didnt like it very much
Rakhi is a a very specal day n u wrote such a sad ff.
no sister wats to read such things
i felt really bad after reading it
just my opinion
sry if i hurt u

SujaLuvsMayur

Go to top