Page   of 68
Page 2 Page 68

SujaLuvsMayur

IF-Rockerz

SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged

::  MY OS SHOP  ::

hi friends,

m sujata...newbie here, n also a hardcore Mayurian. m always a silent reader of ur ffs. u guys r great...all ffs n Os r superb...u guys made me speechless, i have no word to describe my feelings after read ur work...i just wnat to say hats off to u guys.Clap

now, the most wired think, m trying to post something...a mayur os...i know, i am nt good as u r, but this is my first try n my first thread also...n i thought u like it...please bere me with my uncountable mistakes.Embarrassed

so, please, friends, m waiting for ur commant...feel free to comment...dnt be hesitate if u ll wish to throw rotten veggies or egges to me.Smile Heart

My other creations Smile

Hope u'll enjoySmile

Love
sujaHeart

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 17 November 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009AmrtinaDASTAK..arhi_maneetvalliyahginny09maloo19gopi06-pearlyy-_ArTi4ever_-Samira-ShwePooFavouriteofall-RageOfAngelz-Faria.Payal-15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zindagi...Do Pal Ki ...[MN OS] Pg 63 [17/Nov]" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SujaLuvsMayur

IF-Rockerz

SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged

-:INDEX:-

Page 1 : The Valentine Night. 

Page 2 : Mayur Reunion (part-1).
Page 5 : Mayur Reunion (part-2).
Page 7 : Mayur Reunion (last part & Epilogue).

Page 4 : Rakhi. 

Page 9 : Once upon a time(Indian Cinderella way)

Page 11 : BirthDay Gift(part-1) (Sajan version)
Page 12 : BirthDay Gift(part-1) (Mayur version)
Page 13 : BirthDay Gift(part-2) 
Page 15 : BirthDay Gift(Last Part)

Page 17 : Sunset(Part-1)
Page 19 : Sunset(Part-2)
Page 28 : Sunset(Part-3)

Page 22 : Touch of Love (Mayur Valentine OS)

Page 30 : Together Forever.

Page 34 : Only Love.
Page 46 : Only Love [Epilogue]

Page 48 : One Night in a Cottage.

Page 53 : Tera ... Hone Laga Hun ..

Page 57 : Kissing is Injurious to Health

Page 63 : Zindagi...Do Pal Ki..

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 17 November 2011 at 1:29pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009miriam2Asmara.Nirvrithivalliyaharhi_maneetgopi06daniella05crazymayurianBhawna_arti-Samira-Let-It-GoPayal-15--Mahima--

SujaLuvsMayur

IF-Rockerz

SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged

here you go..........................           

THE VALENTINE NIGHT

"Gunjaaaan, Gunjaaaaan. Where are you?" I entered into her room. I was surprised to see her room dark, she covered her eyes as I switched on the light.

"mmmmm, di please." I quickly turn off the light, whole room was dark now, only a tiny ray of moonlight peeping through between two curtain of the window.

"kya hua Gunjan, tu nahi jayegi kya?" I sat on the bed and placed my hand on her hair.

"nahi di, tum jao. I have a light headache?..it will increase if I going to party" She closed her eyes, "waise maine Samrat ko inform kar dia hain.woh aata hi hoga.hum yehi garden main celebrate karenge"

"nahi, main Valentine Night pe nahi jaungi." I, little curled up to sit comfortably.

"no di, Valentine Night is one of your dreams. Morena me aisa kuch v nahi hota tha aur tum kitni udas thi."

"haan..par?..main last year bhi to yeh night enjoy kia than na?aur-" I started?

"don't worry di, your Gunjan is my responsibility now."

We both turned our face to the door. "Samrat " I smiled.

"yes, one and only Samrat." He approach, " Nupurdi, tum jao, I will take care of her, aur babuji v hain na."

I nodded my head with a smile and leaving from the room????

"di aaj apko apka rajkumar mil jayega, dekh lena." Gunjan little raised her voice.

"tere muh me ghee sakkar?." Replied with a smile as leaving happiest couple behind.

I smiled as I started my car??..Samrat Shergill, the only son of Shergill Garments. He is fianc of my little sister Gunjan, he is my age, but always respect me and called me 'Nupurdi'.
 ......................................................................................................................................

I was spellbound, my college was completely changed. I appreciated Dia, she was the best organizer of the college. Whole college was decorated in false big roses??lights??balloons?..and off course gorgeous girls with handsome boys. I gasped in surprise when I enter into the hall. Oh, terrific???.. just like my dreamland, everything was sooo perfect. Entire wall covered in red certin??. Verities colors of roses covered the pillars?..soft light??.slow instrumental music?? By God, aur kya chahiye???baas rajkumar ki kami hai! Kya aaj mujhe mera sapno ka rajkumar mill jayega?! Kya Gunjan ki baat sach hogi?!

OH, freak, so stupid I am???.shut up and think about the party.

first time I realized, maybe I was not fitted into this party. I wore a simple white full sleeve anarkali salwar-kameez, little off-white  flower in a distance filled all over and a little pearl glued middle of the flowers, my sleeves are transparent, my dupatta also transparent, only a line of red flower in the end of the border. I know, I look pretty but not gorgeous.

A little bit hesitation was forming inside me??.entry? or not? What I am doing now?

After few moment I decided to leave???..sighted???bye bye valentine ball?bye bye valentine night!!

I sighted again and returned for leaving??. I dipped into my thoughts??. I am a useless, a complete misfit for this gorgeous party??..suddenly someone call me???

"hey Nupur" a familiar voice interrupted in my thoughts. I looked at him, Mayank!! By God, he looked so handsome in white shirt, red collar and black button made him more handsome, he wore a pair of black jeans and black shoes. He was holding a glass of orange juice. By God, he is so pathetic??party me bhi orange juice?iss sadu ka kuch nahi ho sakta??.pata nahi yeh mera best friend kaise baan gaya!!

" you look beautiful," he said sipping in his juice.

"thanks, you look very handsome too." I smiled.

"thanks," he smiled his billion dollar smile. I amazed again, I  don't know, how many time I mesmerized on his smile??.. my best friend's smile??.and I always happy that he has a super sweet smile, even I always teased him that his smile has a ability to earn a bunch of girlfriends???.but all time he was quite, smile slowly and changed the topic??. I don't know why every time he does the same. Countless of time I asked him, but Mayank is Mayank!!! He never told to anyone, what is in his heart!   

"juice?" he asked.

"Sorry, I am leaving."

"kya? Par kyun?" he was shocked.

"Actually?" I fiddled with dupatta," tum to jante ho naa, my friends are richer and I ? I feel little ? little misfit. So I thought-"

"so you thought ke tum party se chali jaogi." He said firmly, but next moment his voice become friendly, " tum aisa kaise soch sakti ho? Am I not your friend?"

"aisi baat nahi hai Mayank, you are my best friend." I trying hard, "but there is something-"

"something what Nupur?" he caught my hand,"chalo" and dragged me into party.

I notice my friends are in the counter?..they waving as they notice me.

I look at Mayank, he gave me a permission to join my friends. I quickly reached there??

"hey babes, you are looking great." Dia whistled, "by the way drinks?"

"no, I prefer for cold drink." As I reached the counter an announcement made me stop.

Valentine ball started. My eyes searched for my friends, where is Dia? Suhani? Vidushi?  No, they were not in my vision.

I was getting frustrated when I spotted them with their boyfriends RV, Adhiraj and Purab.

"shall we dance?"  its Mayank again???again break my thoughts as he always do. But now I am happy, chalo koi to dance k liye pucha! Chahe who mera dost hi kyun na ho. Dance to dance hota hai.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

(Mayank's POV          Nupur's POV)

Valentine ball started ................ a romantic number playing. 

Baby come stand by my side

Come and be my guiding light

o.......i will be what you want me to be

I will give all my love in whole of my life

My heart skipped a bit, this is my favourite song..........so many time of my    dreams, I saw me and my prince charming dancing on this melody in moonlight.

Soniyo............o soniyo

Tumhe dekhta hu to sochta hu bas yahi

Tum joo.......mera saath doooo

Saare gham bhulake jee lu muskuraate zindagi

Tu de de mera saath tham le haath

Chahe job hi ho baat

Tu bas de de mera saath

Mayank held my hand and dragged me on the floor. Every one was dancing with their love once, and I was miserable. Mayank rounded me twice and  pulled me closer????our eyes met. First time I notice properly  his eyes, they are beautiful, I never notice his chocolatey brown eyes before.....they are speaking thousand words ....... Those deep eyes seemed to tell me that there was no reason to worry with him around...... I couldn't get my eyes off to his dreamy one as he grabs my waist and pulled me little closer. A sweet smile plays on his lips which made me dizzy.

I get this feeling now I cannot wait no longer

I know your will keep happy will keep me stronger

I get this feeling now I cannot live without you

I know your love's the only one so true.

I am dancing with my dream girl. It is a dream or it is real. She is looking beautiful.....sweet. Maa is right, I like Nupur. no, I love Nupur. Yes I love her. Thanks maa. You are the one who realized me......about my true feeling...... you know myself better than me. I am in dreamland as we weaving on beats.

Raho me tanha hu saath le chal yun

Sang tere safar pura karu.........

Kya kahu ae zindagi

Tu hai meri saans rehna tu paas har ghadi

We grabbed each other's hands and bend a little.......I support my hand to her as she bend back for seconds, weaving on beats......i pulled her for back previous position. She blushed as she bumped on my chest. She lower her eyes.

Tujhko jo paaya to hai yeh lagta kyun

Baho me bas teri mehfooz hoon

I lower my eyes first time in front of mayank. I never feel so shy??.in front of him. He always is my good friend. I always shout on him?.. Fought with him?.share our foods, even I  teased him for his book-is-my-girlfriend character. So why I am feels some unknown feeling on my heart for him ..... I really want to make this time stopped here............. suddenly I feel a touch on my check. I realized his thumb cares my check. I feel my heart beating madly in his instant gazing.  Is it mine or his? Am I fall in Lo- Shut up!

Tum bano saaya mere

Zindagi me aao

Zindagi bitaao bas yahi

She blushed hard as I rest my palm on her check......her silky black hair slipped on her face as she little lower her head..... I locked it behind her ear; she had lowered her eyes again. I could hear my heart beating madly or is it her's? I love you Nupur..... I really love you, more than anything....more than my life.

Tu de de  mera saath tham le haath

Chahe job hi ho baat

Tu bas de de mera saath

Tu bas de de mera saath

We are so close?..her eyelashes touch my check. First time I look Nupur so closely.. I love her. I love her those big brown eyes. she could say thousand words with those eyes..a mild breeze playing with her hair and I allowing them to touch my face; I love the smell of her hair.

We back to our senses as the audience breaking into claps. We all bowed and leave form stage.

(POVs end)

...................................................................................................................................................................

I joined my friends.we were chatting about dance. Everyone was so excited then and now thry are more excited.

"whats happened to you babes?" Dia suddenly asked, " I noticed you dance with Mayank."

"wow, Mayank, he is your boyfriend?" Suhani sound so much excited, " tumne hume bataya nahi?"

" nahi nahi, aisi koi baat nahi. We danced as a friends."

What can I say??that my feelings are suddenly changed for him and his behavior too . He start looking at me in such a new way.just like-just like ? he loves me!

Wait! What I am thinking! Mayank loves me!? No, he loves only his books......and I am NOT a book.

"Nupur just hang on, we will just come!" Dia left with Vidushi and Suhani. They joined their boyfriends as my eyes followed them.

I took a deep sigh and ordered a fruit juice. This Valentine Night is worse for me.... no, wait! Its not worse, its weird; I mean, my feelings changed against Mayank is really weird. I never thought about him -

"Nupur" ..ohh, he broke my thought again.

"kya  tum do min k liye mere saath bahar aaogi, please." I look at him. He looks me with please-say-yes look.

We went to college garden..........its empty now. I reach near at water fountain, Mayank joined me...... first time in my life I feel uneasy with him. Uncomfortable with him......... but I like to be with him and it's a true feeling of me.

"urn......Nupur, I - I want to tell you something." Mayank broke the silence.

"haan, bolo."

I noticed he is in little hesitated. Mayank Sharma aur hesitated? No, I thought, he is little nervous.....Mayank Sharma aur nervous? Oh my God, I couldn't believe my own eyes!

............................................................................................................................................................... 

"Nupur, I want to tell you something ...... actually I waited so long for it... I - I was tired to fight against my emotion...." my heart started skipping...... I gathered some courage to tell her, but now I feel my all courage are disappearing. But, no Mr. Mayank Sharma, agar aaj nahi bol paye to phir kavi nahi bol paoge.....

I took a deep breath and look straight to her deep eyes, "Nupur, I - I like you, means I love you. The only truth of my life is, my life is nothing without your laughs..... without your voice.....without you." I grab her both hands, " I really love you Nupur; I don't know, whats you thought about me, but I love you very much."

She stared at me with a shocking look?..tear forming into her eyes. A sweet smile playing on her rosey lips when she lowered her face a little,

" I love you too Mayank, " her voice was barely a whisper.....but its enough for my ear.

I couldn't resist myself ........ I pulled her closer and hugged her tightly.......she hugged me back. I dipped my face into her hair....... I inhaled deeply the sweet scent of her hair. I closed my eyes as I tighten my arms around her as I heard Nupur murmured on my ear.....

" I love you Mayank.......I love you."

"NUPURR.......WHERE ARE YOU BABES?"

DIA!!!

Nupur quickly broke our closeness and ran towards Dia, without saying a word.

"tum kaha thi babes? we were worried??" I heard their conversation,

"kuch nahi, bas aise hi......lets go."

I also joined my friends.

"hey Mayank, kaha the tum?  A breaking news is here.You know, Benji finally got a girlfriend, Purbi. She just confessed his love for Mr. Benji." Adhiraj say in half-smiling  half-laughing.

"wow. Great news.lets celebrate....but no alcohol please! "

"come on Mayank, we are not kids, thora sa alcohol se kya hoga?" Purab said.

Everyone was requesting me; and I finally said yes to them. For the first time of my life I tasted alcohol.

.........................................................................................................................................................

I was busy in chatting with my friends being completely unaware of boys' celebration. Even we couldn't think that boys will do something THAT!

"DIAAAA?"        "VIDUSHIIIIII" we heard RV and Purav's voices almost in same time.

We look behind and surprised.......... oh my God, they fully drunk.

We both are almost running toward them.....they fully drunk, even they couldn't stand steadily.

"ADIRAJ!!!!" Suhani getting very angry, "lets go home, party is over now."

"ok sweetheart, lets go" a pure childish smile playing on Adhiraj's lips.

Suhani holds Adhiraj's hand, " Mayank, tum v haame saath chalo. Tumhara ghar to raaste mein hi hai na!"

"NOOO" suddenly Mayank shouted, "my home is not in road........my home is in .....is in......my home."

"ok -ok , chalo main tume tumhare ghar drop kar deti hun."

"NOOO........I will go home with Nupurrrrrrr........only?" he shocked his head as he smiling at me.

"ok, babes, ab tumhi samhalo isse." Dia said.

We all left with our boys.

................................................................................................................................................

12:20 AM, finally we reached his home. I pressed the doorbell and suddenly remember, that aunty is not in town, and she will come tomorrow morning (actually today's morning).

What I do now??!! I was totally confused. I came back to my sense as Mayank tapped on my shoulder. I looked back and saw his grinning as he handed the keys.

we entered into his room and he sat on the sofa.

"toh ab main chalti hun, Good Night." I am turned back to leave, suddenly he caught my dupatta.

"Nupur, pleeeeease, don't go," I was little surprised as he hold my hand with his other hand.

"I want to tell you something," he stood up in difficulties with help of mine.

He looked directly into my eyes.......I blushed in his constant gaze. He smile sweetly as he pulled my check, "you are so sweet Nupur?.".

I lowered my eyes and blushed again..........

"TUM SHARMA KYUN RAHI HO," Mayank suddenly shouted, "Jo kaam karna hai, who jaldi karo........main aur wait nahi kar sakta?.."

I was shocked about his sudden mood swing..." Kya kaam karna hai Mayank?"

"wohi jiss liye hum yahan hai," he dragged me towards the bed, "let's start."

I felt a lump in my throat as he took off his shirt.......

"k-kya hua? Garmi lag rahi hai kya?" I smiled nervously.

"tumhe kaise pata?" he slowly blinked his eyes as come closer to me on trembled feet and suddenly hugged, " tum mujhe kitniiiiiiiii achchi tarah se jaanti ho??.iss liye main tumhi itnaaaaaa pyar karta hun." He pressed a soft kiss on my check. I jolted up with his sudden touch.

"Let's go" he pushed me on the bed, "let's start."

"what start Mayank?" I am still nervous.

"YEH WHAT WHAT KYA LAAGA RAKHA HAI, MUJHE PATA HAI............ISS SAAL TUMHE CHEMISTRY ME SABSE KAM NUMBER MILE HAI?."

"toh?"

"toh kya? Aaj main puri raat tumhe chemistry paraunga.......so don't waste time, let's start."

I laughed at myself.......oh God, I am so weird.......me and my weird thoughts!!!!

"hass kyun rahi ho, chalo suru karo!" he ordered.

I smiled and start speaking something about chemistry...... I don't know, what I am speaking....... I only stared at him and my lips murmured something.

I stopped murmuring as he sank into deep sleep.... he still holding my dupatta, like a valuable things he hold.....he slept so peacefully.so carefree.....he looked like a little kid, who slept after getting a BIG prize.

"cute boy" I ruffled his hair....... and went to hall. Its 5.30 now, aunty will reach in any moment. I am waiting for her.

"aunty or my would be mother-in-law?" I smiled relaxing myself on the sofa.

.................THE END...................... 

..........................................................................................................

feel free to comment..............Smile              

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 29 July 2010 at 7:46am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009dreambigardhanamayurian-artianAsmara.-DazlingAngel-sonuluvsmayur-Aiza-ginny09Nirvrithidreamyworldvalliyahanju011mayurg2010mayur-ki-diwanimaloo19aysha1989daniella05gopi06kirti123Lekha.Mayur4evaDhanakZmulan.Bhawna_artipinky_5-Samira-AvineshRockslove.mayurartiLumzzFavouriteofallLet-It-Go.SilentPrincessShwePoohgrhrMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-.Perk.drfizaahmedMaria.-Mansi-annie07Faria.Shafoostuti123--Mahima--

Let-It-Go

IF-Rockerz

Let-It-Go

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwww....thats really chweet...
loved it yr...
pm me whenevr u write Mayur OS

luv
ruchi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SujaLuvsMayur

sariska_mnarti

IF-Rockerz

sariska_mnarti

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
SWEET

SujaLuvsMayur

AttractiveAdya

IF-Sizzlerz

AttractiveAdya

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
cute OS!

SujaLuvsMayur

Asmara.

Asmara.

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Awesome one.....

SujaLuvsMayur

pinky_5

IF-Dazzler

pinky_5

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
hey sujata......
very nice work.....
cute OS......
loved reading it....specially the chemistry part was too good....
Keep up....
thanksss for the PM......

SujaLuvsMayur

Post Reply New Post

Go to top