Odd Topic (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Odd Topic (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Broken_Heart72

Broken_Heart72

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
funny topic

luv07prida

IF-Rockerz

luv07prida

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
firstly nice topicLOL

yeah agree with all of u here
wht they show in movies maybe its possible in luv marriage

but arranged hell no
i mean cmon u just get to know tht person tht day
aisa waisa hona ka tho koi chance nahi hain i guessLOL

fammma

Goldie

fammma

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Hey this is a great topic...Love it coz its so true

So here goes my experience...Since only a couple of months married so I suppose u'd all like to know! (im not going into too much detail!!! WinkWinkWink)

I knew my hubby for two years b4 the wedding, so that was the best part. we werent strangers and we knew each other quite well. It started arranged, bt we knew each other. Over time it became friendship and then gradually turned into love. How that happened, I dont know!! ***blushing***!!!!

So when we were doing the wedding preps, we were quite cool coz we both knew what each other wanted...(see my wedding toppic on F and B Forum...my diary is there!)

Coming to the wedding night, I got marrried in India, but I am from the UK, Hubby is from India; so it was new for me, especially in new surroundings.

The best part is, we werent at home that night, coz I think that can be very intimidating, esp the morning after...Imagine that !! :( :(

We went to a hotel, and the room was nicely arranged and with a few flowers, like bunches; rather than how you see it in films!! (again he knew which flowers I liked etc)

and then....

but basically, knowing each other is the key to it...Had somebody told me to marry him straight away, rather than wait the two years, than it would have been a completely different story!! There would have been a full stop even before the beginning!!!!

Let me know your thoughts!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..imperfect..luv07prida

luv07prida

IF-Rockerz

luv07prida

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fammma

Hey this is a great topic...Love it coz its so true

So here goes my experience...Since only a couple of months married so I suppose u'd all like to know! (im not going into too much detail!!! WinkWinkWink)

I knew my hubby for two years b4 the wedding, so that was the best part. we werent strangers and we knew each other quite well. It started arranged, bt we knew each other. Over time it became friendship and then gradually turned into love. How that happened, I dont know!! ***blushing***!!!!

So when we were doing the wedding preps, we were quite cool coz we both knew what each other wanted...(see my wedding toppic on F and B Forum...my diary is there!)

Coming to the wedding night, I got marrried in India, but I am from the UK, Hubby is from India; so it was new for me, especially in new surroundings.

The best part is, we werent at home that night, coz I think that can be very intimidating, esp the morning after...Imagine that !! :( :(

We went to a hotel, and the room was nicely arranged and with a few flowers, like bunches; rather than how you see it in films!! (again he knew which flowers I liked etc)

and then....

but basically, knowing each other is the key to it...Had somebody told me to marry him straight away, rather than wait the two years, than it would have been a completely different story!! There would have been a full stop even before the beginning!!!!

Let me know your thoughts!!!

hey thnx 4 sharing ur story with usBig smile

n wht diary on which forum???

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top