Rakt Sambandh

-||- RS :: Episode Discussion Thread -||- - Page 7

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh my gosh! I was SO pissed off at Rohit's behavior today! I know, I know, I know! I know Shradha is in an abusive relationship and it might take her a bit of time to get her bearing about her (even though I think she's quite assertive than most female characters) but I still wish she take off her slipper and give that good for nothing wife beater a jolly good thrashing! I really do! *fumes in anger*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gudgal thumbnail
yeah I felt shradha should have complained in the same police station that her husband and FIL is torturing her, It would be fun to see the father-son duo behind bars 👍🏼
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'll comment more in the update once I write it, but I agree w/ gudgal.  Also, why did Shradhya feel the need to visit the home of the thief?  I felt bad for her - she had to go to the police station barefoot.  Once she gets home, give Rohit the mangal sutra and tell him she's leaving.
-Fivr- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gudgal

yeah I felt shradha should have complained in the same police station that her husband and FIL is torturing her, It would be fun to see the father-son duo behind bars 👍🏼

LMAO! They are probably going to be estatic that their room and board is free - on government cost! 😆 The miserly bunch that they are - literally pathetic! 🤢
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vrisha

I'll comment more in the update once I write it, but I agree w/ gudgal.  Also, why did Shradhya feel the need to visit the home of the thief?  I felt bad for her - she had to go to the police station barefoot.  Once she gets home, give Rohit the mangal sutra and tell him she's leaving.

I would LOVE to see that - I mean I would love to see a woman who for once realizes that she does not HAVE to be with a man and she does not HAVE to put up with his bakwass. All the women on television, no matter how progressive, ALWAYS take a back seat when their spouse goes rabid on them. I would really love to see one who doesn't hesitate to step back and tell him to take a hike to hell when he starts acting retarded.. *sigh* But why do I feel this is wishful thinking on my part? 😳 
Vr15h thumbnail
Fivr

🤣 -> free room & board

I really want this Shradhya track to end, and them to show  us more of Mohreya, as well as zoom back on Adisa's current fight.  That should be entertaining.
-Fivr- thumbnail

Fivr

🤣 -> free room & board

I really want this Shradhya track to end, and them to show  us more of Mohreya, as well as zoom back on Adisa's current fight.  That should be entertaining.

Agreed! All the "drama" that Sandhya's track is bringing, will begin to seem mundane and boring unless they spice it up with variety. I know you're talking about Shradha's track but even Sandhya's track is getting a bit "Ekta's-detective-heroines"-esque. They should show all the sisters in tandum because THAT is the USP of this show - having 5 different STRONG parallel families to work with. So why side line Shreya and Sakshi?! They are pretty strong characters too - lets not reduce them to comic relief and fillers please! 😕
Vr15h thumbnail
Actually, Sandhya's track is getting interesting b'cos she's finally figured out a way of spying on her sasural w/o being noticed.  I like it b'cos in addition to being blind, she has no allies, but if she pulls this off, it'll be a remarkable coup.  Then, of the 5 sisters, she alone will know the truth about her father's death, while Savita & Sakshi wonder how to get the investigation going.  And I particularly admire how sensibly Sandhya is going about this - trusting nobody, and just putting this plan into execution.

I want Shradhya back in Mumbai, and they can show the accident prone Shreya.  Also, since Neeraj first spotted Sandhya @ Shreya's place, they might show more of the relationship  b/w him & Mohan, or someone in his family.  Make that part interesting, and then let the story go where it will.

My  prediction - Friday, Sandhya will find out the truth about her dad's murder, as well as the plot against her, using this phone method.
-Fivr- thumbnail

Actually, Sandhya's track is getting interesting b'cos she's finally figured out a way of spying on her sasural w/o being noticed.  I like it b'cos in addition to being blind, she has no allies, but if she pulls this off, it'll be a remarkable coup.  Then, of the 5 sisters, she alone will know the truth about her father's death, while Savita & Sakshi wonder how to get the investigation going.  And I particularly admire how sensibly Sandhya is going about this - trusting nobody, and just putting this plan into execution.

I want Shradhya back in Mumbai, and they can show the accident prone Shreya.  Also, since Neeraj first spotted Sandhya @ Shreya's place, they might show more of the relationship  b/w him & Mohan, or someone in his family.  Make that part interesting, and then let the story go where it will.

My  prediction - Friday, Sandhya will find out the truth about her dad's murder, as well as the plot against her, using this phone method.

I'd be happy with ANY reason to see Shreya! It's been a couple of weeks and we haven't seen Shreya at all. It's sort of annoying. And I guess you're right - Sandhya being able to work her way through this even after being at a disadvantage would be a treat to watch.

You really think she'll find out the truth by Friday though? 🤔
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yuvi's brain is completely invaded by behoodi viruses either u must kill them or kill urself....see how much ur family loves u but u r trying to put them behind bars.....just give up all of ur behooda plans and get sandhya married to neeraj 😊

and shradhya u MUST divorce ur 🤬 hubby and better run away with that thief he would not be worse than rohit 😆