Pratigya

why didn't she utter a single word (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

krishna24

Groupbie

krishna24

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
what i feel is prat should not teach krishna ,krishna should teach her . he should give her some tips on frndship and many more things.
krishna to uske pyaar me sab kuch khud sikh raha hai par prat ko krishna ki help chaiye. Big smile

Edited by krishna24 - 19 July 2010 at 1:27am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why didn't she utter a single word (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishna24

what i feel is prat should not teach krishna ,krishna should teach her . he should give her some tips on frndship and many more things.
krishna to uske pyaar me sab kuch khud sikh raha hai par prat ko krishna ki help chaiye. Big smile

oh forget about this she would neber been able to understand what krishan feels about her what can he do to please her what extent he can go she is just concerned about her own issues and probs

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
i will actually applaud for her wen that day will come wen aman will ask pratigya to divorce krishna coz he is nt worth her and she will give a tight slap acrtoss his face or say----------aapko hamare pati ke bare mein ye sab kehna ka koi haq nhi hain.....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

i will actually applaud for her wen that day will come wen aman will ask pratigya to divorce krishna coz he is nt worth her and she will give a tight slap acrtoss his face or say----------aapko hamare pati ke bare mein ye sab kehna ka koi haq nhi hain.....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

And i will pinch you and you will come to real world and realise that was just ur dream nothing more than thatLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top