Pratigya

why didn't she utter a single word (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

gees

IF-Rockerz

gees

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
 agree with both you  dear guys , (waniya and luv kriya)/ seriously she needs one big jolt from krishAngry  amma shuld get another chic for krish jus to set  maharani victorias facts right Angry ghosh i am getting spiteful Shockednow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_kriya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why didn't she utter a single word (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
ok galz bye bye will join u later

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by luv_kriya

haan yaar , she is just toooooo much , dat lawyer called her sasur kuttaa ki tarah bhonka n all , still she just gave him a smile , i can say she's quite selfish , she was talking sweetly to krishna , got him chai n all just coz she wanted him to take her to her house , it was nothing frm her heart , y cant she just stop blaming him FOR A CHANGE???? how much shd krishna do to make her realiza how much he loves her???? he went against his whole family within whom he is loved da most! just to make her happy, he fought for her , supported her in her evry actions n i guess pratigya is taking undue advantage of dat!

like when he left her last day she got hurt she didnt expect him to leave her like that so when krishna wont be bothered about her wont care about her wont walk around her always waont say i love you.

she will realise.

this is the only way she can realise his imp. when she will loose this mad lover she will fall in love with him . she is being taking him for granted so i want krishna to treat him in same manner

waniya, that was another trick by CVs to keep us guessing for the weekend.  she has not changed. come monday she will be back to her cold indifferent ways. remeber how they built up our expectations on wednedays epi and THEN WHAT

NOTHING NADA ZILCH. NO CONTINUATION. OLD KRISHNA WAS GONE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishna24luv_kriya

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I agree with you all. I think Pratigya is very cold with Krishna excepts when it suits her..Shocked

I enjoyed the wednesday epi, when he told her off and for once was very cold towards her....she realised then that without his support she could not move an inch in that household......unfortunately, come thursday we were back to where pratigya once again twists krishna around her finger......I didn't like the way she spoke to Krishna at her maayka, when he a nd adarsh were talking, in fact adarsh was the one who started shouting yet she comes and tells him off.....the look on his face...CryCry

it's very off putting the way she speaks to him....seriously, we need to see a change...or perhaps krishna decides enough is enough and totally ignores her...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishna24luv_kriya

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillhopeful

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by luv_kriya

haan yaar , she is just toooooo much , dat lawyer called her sasur kuttaa ki tarah bhonka n all , still she just gave him a smile , i can say she's quite selfish , she was talking sweetly to krishna , got him chai n all just coz she wanted him to take her to her house , it was nothing frm her heart , y cant she just stop blaming him FOR A CHANGE???? how much shd krishna do to make her realiza how much he loves her???? he went against his whole family within whom he is loved da most! just to make her happy, he fought for her , supported her in her evry actions n i guess pratigya is taking undue advantage of dat!

like when he left her last day she got hurt she didnt expect him to leave her like that so when krishna wont be bothered about her wont care about her wont walk around her always waont say i love you.

she will realise.

this is the only way she can realise his imp. when she will loose this mad lover she will fall in love with him . she is being taking him for granted so i want krishna to treat him in same manner

waniya, that was another trick by CVs to keep us guessing for the weekend.  she has not changed. come monday she will be back to her cold indifferent ways. remeber how they built up our expectations on wednedays epi and THEN WHAT

NOTHING NADA ZILCH. NO CONTINUATION. OLD KRISHNA WAS GONE

why they keep on showing us such things agian and agian i am fed up by krishna's same humble  nice loving behavior towards prats when she is not bothered by his desires why he keep on showing such gud bevaior to her.

krishna24

Groupbie

krishna24

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
exactly i too agree with u . krishna is soooooo humble towards prat that is why she is not realising his importance. once krishna will stop doing all this then she will realise.

i m upset with cv's too . what they r showing. why they r giving less importance to krishna. why the r ruining his character always. on thursday he was angry and gave a good frndship lecture (being uneducated) to her and on friday he is sooooooo cool as nothing was happened. what the hell is this. agar krishna ka gussa itni jaldi thanda ho jata hai to wakai uska dil bahut bada hai.then we should love him even more and more .

Thumbs Up [B][/B]

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I agree with you all. I think Pratigya is very cold with Krishna excepts when it suits her..Shocked

I enjoyed the wednesday epi, when he told her off and for once was very cold towards her....she realised then that without his support she could not move an inch in that household......unfortunately, come thursday we were back to where pratigya once again twists krishna around her finger......I didn't like the way she spoke to Krishna at her maayka, when he a nd adarsh were talking, in fact adarsh was the one who started shouting yet she comes and tells him off.....the look on his face...CryCry

it's very off putting the way she speaks to him....seriously, we need to see a change...or perhaps krishna decides enough is enough and totally ignores her...Wink

we have been waiting for krishna to transform however i would love to see some transformation in pratsgiya as well. she needs to learn some basic things as well like she have to give krishna some respect if she wants him teh same from him

krishna24

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishna24

exactly i too agree with u . krishna is soooooo humble towards prat that is why she is not realising his importance. once krishna will stop doing all this then she will realise.

i m upset with cv's too . what they r showing. why they r giving less importance to krishna. why the r ruining his character always. on thursday he was angry and gave a good frndship lecture (being uneducated) to her and on friday he is sooooooo cool as nothing was happened. what the hell is this. agar krishna ka gussa itni jaldi thanda ho jata hai to wakai uska dil bahut bada hai.then we should love him even more and more .

Thumbs Up [B][/B]

yeah cvs have to learn this aspect that we dont want krishna to be like this robort we want him to be that dominating krishna that we have seen in early days. i want him to be so so rude and angry with her so that she learns how to give him respect.

krishna24

Post Reply New Post

Go to top