Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

like when he left her last day she got hurt she didnt expect him to leave her like that so when krishna wont be bothered about her wont care about her wont walk around her always waont say i love you.

she will realise.

this is the only way she can realise his imp. when she will loose this mad lover she will fall in love with him . she is being taking him for granted so i want krishna to treat him in same manner

waniya, that was another trick by CVs to keep us guessing for the weekend.  she has not changed. come monday she will be back to her cold indifferent ways. remeber how they built up our expectations on wednedays epi and THEN WHAT

NOTHING NADA ZILCH. NO CONTINUATION. OLD KRISHNA WAS GONE
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you all. I think Pratigya is very cold with Krishna excepts when it suits her..😲

I enjoyed the wednesday epi, when he told her off and for once was very cold towards her....she realised then that without his support she could not move an inch in that household......unfortunately, come thursday we were back to where pratigya once again twists krishna around her finger......I didn't like the way she spoke to Krishna at her maayka, when he a nd adarsh were talking, in fact adarsh was the one who started shouting yet she comes and tells him off.....the look on his face...😭😭

it's very off putting the way she speaks to him....seriously, we need to see a change...or perhaps krishna decides enough is enough and totally ignores her...πŸ˜‰
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stillhopeful

waniya, that was another trick by CVs to keep us guessing for the weekend.  she has not changed. come monday she will be back to her cold indifferent ways. remeber how they built up our expectations on wednedays epi and THEN WHAT

NOTHING NADA ZILCH. NO CONTINUATION. OLD KRISHNA WAS GONE

why they keep on showing us such things agian and agian i am fed up by krishna's same humble  nice loving behavior towards prats when she is not bothered by his desires why he keep on showing such gud bevaior to her.
krishna24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
exactly i too agree with u . krishna is soooooo humble towards prat that is why she is not realising his importance. once krishna will stop doing all this then she will realise.

i m upset with cv's too . what they r showing. why they r giving less importance to krishna. why the r ruining his character always. on thursday he was angry and gave a good frndship lecture (being uneducated) to her and on friday he is sooooooo cool as nothing was happened. what the hell is this. agar krishna ka gussa itni jaldi thanda ho jata hai to wakai uska dil bahut bada hai.then we should love him even more and more .

πŸ‘πŸΌ [B][/B]
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

I agree with you all. I think Pratigya is very cold with Krishna excepts when it suits her..😲

I enjoyed the wednesday epi, when he told her off and for once was very cold towards her....she realised then that without his support she could not move an inch in that household......unfortunately, come thursday we were back to where pratigya once again twists krishna around her finger......I didn't like the way she spoke to Krishna at her maayka, when he a nd adarsh were talking, in fact adarsh was the one who started shouting yet she comes and tells him off.....the look on his face...😭😭

it's very off putting the way she speaks to him....seriously, we need to see a change...or perhaps krishna decides enough is enough and totally ignores her...πŸ˜‰

we have been waiting for krishna to transform however i would love to see some transformation in pratsgiya as well. she needs to learn some basic things as well like she have to give krishna some respect if she wants him teh same from him
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishna24

exactly i too agree with u . krishna is soooooo humble towards prat that is why she is not realising his importance. once krishna will stop doing all this then she will realise.

i m upset with cv's too . what they r showing. why they r giving less importance to krishna. why the r ruining his character always. on thursday he was angry and gave a good frndship lecture (being uneducated) to her and on friday he is sooooooo cool as nothing was happened. what the hell is this. agar krishna ka gussa itni jaldi thanda ho jata hai to wakai uska dil bahut bada hai.then we should love him even more and more .

πŸ‘πŸΌ [B][/B]

yeah cvs have to learn this aspect that we dont want krishna to be like this robort we want him to be that dominating krishna that we have seen in early days. i want him to be so so rude and angry with her so that she learns how to give him respect.

krishna24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what i feel is prat should not teach krishna ,krishna should teach her . he should give her some tips on frndship and many more things.
krishna to uske pyaar me sab kuch khud sikh raha hai par prat ko krishna ki help chaiye. πŸ˜ƒ Edited by krishna24 - 13 years ago
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishna24

what i feel is prat should not teach krishna ,krishna should teach her . he should give her some tips on frndship and many more things.
krishna to uske pyaar me sab kuch khud sikh raha hai par prat ko krishna ki help chaiye. πŸ˜ƒ

oh forget about this she would neber been able to understand what krishan feels about her what can he do to please her what extent he can go she is just concerned about her own issues and probs
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i will actually applaud for her wen that day will come wen aman will ask pratigya to divorce krishna coz he is nt worth her and she will give a tight slap acrtoss his face or say----------aapko hamare pati ke bare mein ye sab kehna ka koi haq nhi hain.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaasshh

i will actually applaud for her wen that day will come wen aman will ask pratigya to divorce krishna coz he is nt worth her and she will give a tight slap acrtoss his face or say----------aapko hamare pati ke bare mein ye sab kehna ka koi haq nhi hain.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And i will pinch you and you will come to real world and realise that was just ur dream nothing more than thatπŸ˜†