Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
We have been crticizing Aman for behaving so rudely with krishna. i wont dicuss whether aman was right or not coz more than his actions i have found prats behavior ctiticizing.

seriously guyz last day i felt really bad and sad for krishna.

his wife doesnt love him he knows, his wife doesnt trust him its ok, but his wife doesnt even respect him that is the worst part.

why didnt she utter a single word when Aman mad that objectionable words.

even if he was talking about ss which i dont think so coz i know he was looking at krishna so he was talking about him at that moment.

why pratigya madam? why didnt u stop him 4m using those bad words. you well educated ppl cant give anyone respect.damnit he is ur husband who has always cared for u in any case.

what are ur thoughts frnds?

Edited by waniya_fatima - 17 July 2010 at 6:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IGuessNotkrishna24zanish_kluv_kriyakasturika_kashu--Hope--gees

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why didn't she utter a single word" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gees

IF-Rockerz

gees

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

We have been crticizing Aman for behaving so rudely with krishna. i wont dicuss whether aman was right or not coz more than his actions i have found prats behavior ctiticizing.

seriously guyz last day i felt really bad and sad for krishna.

his wife doesnt love him he knows, his wife doesnt trust him its ok, but his wife doesnt even respect him that is the worst part.

why didnt she utter a single word when Aman mad that objectionable words.

even if he was talking about ss which i dont think so coz i know he was looking at krishna so he was talking about him at that moment.

why pratigya madam? why didnt u stop him 4m using those bad words. you well educated ppl cant give anyone respect.damnit he is ur husband who has always cared for u in any case.

what are ur thoughts frnds?   waniya of course prats has a habit of turning poor krish down alwaz,i cant wait for the day wen she will actually stand for him ! i think that day will cum only after the serial is overShocked but yes she has started realising  the worth of his presence and since she was so desperate for a gud lawyer she didnt say a word but she shares the same thinking like the lawyer so wat can u expectShocked

Edited by gees - 17 July 2010 at 6:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krishna24luv_kriyawaniya_fatima

luv_kriya

Goldie

luv_kriya

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
yessssss waniya , so happy to c this thread opened coz ppl here just find immense pleasure in puttin krishna down whether he does sumthng wrong or no , as for me , pratigya has always been rong , evn after knowing the truth , she dusnt behave properly wd krishna n just uses him to fulfill her needs! I understand she is in a desperate situation where she has to chose btw her husband n father , n i support her for was she did , but v hane never seen a single scnee where she actualy stood up for krishna , its lyk always none of dem try to understand each other's point of view. Nd it's always krishna who bows down to her requirements. Forget abt da present track , never did she give him da respect he deserves , evn komal dnt lyk adarsh , but she tries her best to make there relationship wrk , same is with krishna , he always tries to give pratigya her space , but these two juts gets annoying each day! Its really really sad to krishna lyk dis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishna24gees

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
@gees: yeah expecting this kindoff thing from prats is indeed a  big deal she wont ever been able to realise his importance. she luked around because she didnt believe he left her she knew in any case he'll stay there and will take her home.

she is being so biased and selfish these days. you can justify her behavior by syaing she was worried and blah blah blah

but i wont i seriously wont.

she asked him to go along with him just because she knew without him she would never been able to get out this house.

she got hurt when he scolded her its just because she knew if he would be angry she wont be able to help her father

she blamed him when adarsh and krishna were fighting why did she blame only krishna when adarsh was also equally at fault

so basically she is a mean selfish lady who is just thinking about her own causes and issues and askhing him to be with her just for her own sake.

krishna24luv_kriyagees

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_kriya

yessssss waniya , so happy to c this thread opened coz ppl here just find immense pleasure in puttin krishna down whether he does sumthng wrong or no , as for me , pratigya has always been rong , evn after knowing the truth , she dusnt behave properly wd krishna n just uses him to fulfill her needs! I understand she is in a desperate situation where she has to chose btw her husband n father , n i support her for was she did , but v hane never seen a single scnee where she actualy stood up for krishna , its lyk always none of dem try to understand each other's point of view. Nd it's always krishna who bows down to her requirements. Forget abt da present track , never did she give him da respect he deserves , evn komal dnt lyk adarsh , but she tries her best to make there relationship wrk , same is with krishna , he always tries to give pratigya her space , but these two juts gets annoying each day! Its really really sad to krishna lyk dis

Actually last day was a limit i got mad at that lady when she stud quitely and listened all those words. if she wanted tp help her father that doesnt mean she would blame krishna in each and every matter just because he wa sbad that doesnt mean u would blame him agian and agian.

why why cant u see that this guy has done enough for you if i would do anything for anyone i would expect him / her top do teh same for me this is what makes the relationship strong but in this case she just clamied i will workout at my relationship but she never meant that.

if she did mean that she would have given some respect to krishna.

krishna24luv_kriyagees

luv_kriya

Goldie

luv_kriya

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
haan yaar , she is just toooooo much , dat lawyer called her sasur kuttaa ki tarah bhonka n all , still she just gave him a smile , i can say she's quite selfish , she was talking sweetly to krishna , got him chai n all just coz she wanted him to take her to her house , it was nothing frm her heart , y cant she just stop blaming him FOR A CHANGE???? how much shd krishna do to make her realiza how much he loves her???? he went against his whole family within whom he is loved da most! just to make her happy, he fought for her , supported her in her evry actions n i guess pratigya is taking undue advantage of dat!

krishna24geeswaniya_fatima

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_kriya

haan yaar , she is just toooooo much , dat lawyer called her sasur kuttaa ki tarah bhonka n all , still she just gave him a smile , i can say she's quite selfish , she was talking sweetly to krishna , got him chai n all just coz she wanted him to take her to her house , it was nothing frm her heart , y cant she just stop blaming him FOR A CHANGE???? how much shd krishna do to make her realiza how much he loves her???? he went against his whole family within whom he is loved da most! just to make her happy, he fought for her , supported her in her evry actions n i guess pratigya is taking undue advantage of dat!

like when he left her last day she got hurt she didnt expect him to leave her like that so when krishna wont be bothered about her wont care about her wont walk around her always waont say i love you.

she will realise.

this is the only way she can realise his imp. when she will loose this mad lover she will fall in love with him . she is being taking him for granted so i want krishna to treat him in same manner

krishna24luv_kriya

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
becasue she does not love him as a husband or  respect him as a human being

I know that there are many who will challenge this but I challenge them to show me one example where she has treated him with the same level of respect she has given her brother or even this stranger lawyer

krishna24luv_kriya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top