CID

CID stories : By CHINNU (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 29

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
hope you will not lose the excitement and shoot me,after reading the part2 dear LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID stories : By CHINNU (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

hope you will not lose the excitement and shoot me,after reading the part2 dear LOL

If u say that everything shown in Part 1 is "true" then i cant granatee if i wont shoot u.. LOL LOL Wont pardon u if u keep Abhijeet's character like this..even in the PART 2...and also show Daya on hospital bed almost dying...then...bachke rehna LOL LOL

Kidding!!!!

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
to tell you truth it was entertaining while I was reading with full curiosity but end is missing so to me its like half read. So many things which are shown or depicted in first part can change  in second so  just waiting.

Like I say how at this point this person behaved this way, and when I read second part I get the answer to my question. So before putting any review I want to read full, what new twist is ahead, curious to know.

So said don't hang for too many days but no rush take your own time as this story can have various twists and turns and you can do justice to it very well don't want that to be ruined. but then also in a week do it (my curiosity level)

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

If u say that everything shown in Part 1 is "true" then i cant granatee if i wont shoot u.. LOL LOL Wont pardon u if u keep Abhijeet's character like this..even in the PART 2...and also show Daya on hospital bed almost dying...then...bachke rehna LOL LOL

Kidding!!!!
behrupiya returns... LOL

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

to tell you truth it was entertaining while I was reading with full curiosity but end is missing so to me its like half read. So many things which are shown or depicted in first part can change in second so just waiting.

Like I say how at this point this person behaved this way, and when I read second part I get the answer to my question. So before putting any review I want to read full, what new twist is ahead, curious to know.

So said don't hang for too many days but no rush take your own time as this story can have various twists and turns and you can do justice to it very well don't want that to be ruined. but then also in a week do it (my curiosity level)
sure sunny,i will never break your curiosity level,will take 1week atmost.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyp1414

rozeishere

rozeishere

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drilabh

you killed daya????? and then u will continue later???? another behrupia????? another agonizing wait for daya fans????? and i dunno, ure narration is nice but abhijeet behaving like ds..... well.... gud story but sad too.... and u brought prabha here??? nice move.....

wonderful
pity u killed daya though.. my heart is weaping ...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
still thanks for writing it in english as the hindi is too difficult to read

rozeishere

rozeishere

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
where is part 2.. please give it soon ..daya is dead and i am waiting to see if he is brough back to life or burried like a normal human after he dies

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rozeishere

where is part 2.. please give it soon ..daya is dead and i am waiting to see if he is brough back to life or burried like a normal human after he dies
nice doubt....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top