Page 29 of 29

Page 1 Page 28
Page   of 29

gricilda

Groupbie

gricilda

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
reas it. Post comments tomorrow.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID stories : By CHINNU (Page 29)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika21

IF-Sizzlerz

monika21

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
chinnu.. read it now.. lovely .. too good yaar.. liked the way you introduced Sana. but the best part is when our hero saved her... Embarrassed thank god she left, otherwise.... .Wink you know what i mean LOL good description... BTW....., i think any girl can be ready to fall, if he'll be there to save her Embarrassed Embarrassedvery well written... Clapwaiting for the next part....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chiinnu

gricilda

Groupbie

gricilda

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
nice story it was. good imagination.

she can feel the touch of a strong rough palm on his right hand and it was so warm that made her comfortable in the middle of danger. His face was so dedicated and that gave her a new life. She now has the feeling that she can go back to life. She hold his and tight and he picked her up from the quails slowly. She holds him tight with his shivering hands and slowly reached safely at the back door. When she moved out of the quails the vehicle shivered violently and falls inside the trench in the next minute.  She look at that for sometime and then caught his hand and climb over the valley. When they reached the road they can see the sun coming out of clouds. Those sizzling rays made Daya and Mitra calm and unspoken. They started walking through the NH to reach their destination.

this part I loved most. add some more action too, please. thanks.

Chiinnu

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
thanks gricilda, monika and sunny. Thanks for your comments.

nishalpvsk

nishalpvsk

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
chinnu wonderful story
but bhura mat manna last part aisa lagaa ki u were just jumbled n mixed up
but stoory accha laaga
matlab bahut jaldi main llika gaya lekin ploting acchi thi good keep it up mor in ur future too

Chiinnu

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Hey chinnu, sorry for the late response... I haven't been able to come online much lately and I only just checked this one out. Really loved your story, plot is great and the descriptions of the surroundings and events are really wonderful, it's really nice to visualise all that! Again I see there's a great combination of suspense, great character moments, emotions and technical details in the lab. Terrific work, loved it! Smile

Chiinnu

Tanza

Goldie

Tanza

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Chinnu di, read target abhijit today.......great story I'd say.....I love those emotional moments of him always......n Daya, such a lovely friend Big smile

Chiinnu

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Opened...and waiting for a story from you.

Chiinnu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top