CID stories : By CHINNU - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by anantanni

this story is the best story i have read here.
although incomplete..
but awesome!!
ps: please stop killing daya..

thanks anant...there are some other story queens....who write great stories....my story is an attempt thats all.
Originally posted by drilabh

you killed daya????? and then u will continue later???? another behrupia????? another agonizing wait for daya fans????? and i dunno, ure narration is nice but abhijeet behaving like ds..... well.... gud story but sad too.... and u brought prabha here??? nice move.....
so happy to see ur comment.
Originally posted by Puri_2711

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘..awesome.........πŸ‘................
& 😲...............how this happened daya sir pe doubt dal diya 😭.................

hoping daya sir is fine..........😊 😊 😊............ doctor change karoπŸ˜† how can he say that......πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hope to see daya sir back in next part........ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
continue asap πŸ˜ƒ
hi purni...thanks for reading my story.
😲😲😲😲 What was that??😭😭

i have told u this before... ur narration is very different. Its like from a professional novel writer.πŸ‘

the portrayal of characters is something i am shocked to see😲... U seriously feel Abhijeet would behave exactly like this???😲  Well, looking forward to the concluding part.... last scene till now is 😲😭😭

lets see....waiting for the remaining part!πŸ˜ƒ
what was that. I can't believe what I read. You narrated beautifully but somewhere ACP and Abhijeet behaved out of character (till this point, waiting for remaining part how their this behavior can be justified).

please aise point pe khatam mat kiya karo. don't hang for so many days complete it in few days. I will be waiting after reading concluding part then will give review of whole because looking answer for so many things yet.
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago
hello shagi and sunny...looks like you are confused other than being entertained....i have no time to spend on my lap.thats why i decided to make it 2 parts.i will complete it soon.
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

hello shagi and sunny...looks like you are confused other than being entertained....i have no time to spend on my lap.thats why i decided to make it 2 parts.i will complete it soon.

are no Chinnu.... i loved the narration..its really different ! but please end it fast.. it was shocking to see Daya dieing again! πŸ˜† And of course it was entertaining... but....
but...it do not entertain you because it is incomplete,right? Ok ill finish it soon
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

but...it do not entertain you because it is incomplete,right? Ok ill finish it soon
πŸ˜ƒ M excited to get the answers to the unanswered questions.... πŸ˜‰
hope you will not lose the excitement and shoot me,after reading the part2 dear πŸ˜†