HIS LAST PUZZLE 2 THE SECRET OF TXR 499 MHZ

READ

TARGET ABHIJITH

READ

TARGET ABHIJIT 2;  ENEMY FROM THE PAST

READ

NH 13

Edited by chinnu_manikyam - 23 November 2010 at 4:23am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID stories : By CHINNU" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48Bhavanabuhs313ilovedayajiya.sunnyp1414Aditi_97Shagnika.YaJuShI._Invincible_-Twinkles-DivAniTanni

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Will surely read it as soon as i m a little free.. Dont underestimate urself... M sure its gonna b v good!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roop11

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Will surely read it as soon as i m a little free.. Dont underestimate urself... M sure its gonna b v good!Big smile
ok i will wait...

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Okkay, m done reading it!! Thumbs Up Its good.... As ur first attempt its good. Since its in english, i always feel something is missing, but nevertheless, its good. Mostly daya the person highlighted... Which was done in a nice way. Was slight odd to imagine as never seen him so.but still, it shows u really like him a lot! A little more of suspense and investigation would have made it go to a diff level!

Would expect many more from u! Big smile

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Different type of narration.So this was way you were explaining me.  Liked it, read a new story way. But yes agree with Sagnika more of investigation and suspense would have made it wow. Still its very good. First attempt is good attempt.

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Okkay, m done reading it!! Thumbs Up Its good.... As ur first attempt its good. Since its in english, i always feel something is missing, but nevertheless, its good. Mostly daya the person highlighted... Which was done in a nice way. Was slight odd to imagine as never seen him so.but still, it shows u really like him a lot! A little more of suspense and investigation would have made it go to a diff level!

Would expect many more from u! Big smile
thank you so much for the comment shagee....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

Different type of narration.So this was way you were explaining me. Liked it, read a new story way. But yes agree with Sagnika more of investigation and suspense would have made it wow. Still its very good. First attempt is good attempt.
hi sunny thanks for the comment...this is the only way i know...its tracitional but i like it....dont know abt suspense triller writing....thats why....any way i will try to add more suspense next time...thanks for the comment

Post Reply New Post

Go to top