India-Forums

Nadhaswaram Jul 19-23 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 3)

krishfan Senior Member
krishfan
krishfan

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I think that Maha deserves Pandi. I mean doesn't she understand that gopi has no real feelings for her. Anytime anyone asks him if he likes Maha he only says that if the elders agree then I am okay with it. So as a girl wouldn't you want the guy to love you back. Which is why Pandi is better for her. Besides they say that the sins committed by the parents affect the children. SO I guess cuz Maha's dad is so evil, all of his sins will result in her marrying Pandi and not who she claims as the so called love of her life(Gopi). Besides Malar is way better for Gopi. I felt so sad watching her talk about the fact that Gopi can never be hers. It made me so mad seeing Maha in the next scene. Cuz of her the family is breaking apart.
honeyrose Goldie
honeyrose
honeyrose

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
I think the way pandi is behaving..he needs counselling and psychiatric treatment. Mouli's acting was nice and wat he spoke was really sensible in trying to make mohan understand that maha luvs only gopi. Mouli is very clear in his decision but  pandi's father is like pandi adamant in seeing to that maha marries pandi. Wat happened to gopi whom does he want to marry maha or that EB engineer girl. He shud be clear in his decision like his father mouli. ( sorry frnds only some character names I can remember)  
krishfan Senior Member
krishfan
krishfan

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I do agree that Gopi needs to be clear as to who he likes. On friday, I mean Malar was basically saying that she was in love with him ( not in those exact words but come on it was so obvious) but he just stood there like what are you saying. I think that Maha should use her brain now and see that her decision has triggered all of this and that she must give up her love to patch things up with the family. I know that love is important but so is family. Let us hope she thinks of this and agrees to get married to Pandi. Though she has been shown as a stubborn girl and she is so fixed that Gopi is her husband that I don't think it will be possible. But still let us see what is going to happen.
rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Aishu and Anj for the updates. I just hope that
Malar spills the beans "aama, Gopi and me are in love
but unga thollai thaangame he reluctantly agreed to marry that manic Maha " Honestly both the maniacs deserve each other - Pondy and Maha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishfanmigan

smlaksh IF-Veteran Member
smlaksh
smlaksh

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Aish & Anj .. Maha un oruthiyala evlo problems Angry .. intha serial la mukkalvasi ellarum self centered paa ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishfanmigan

honeydaisy IF-Dazzler
honeydaisy
honeydaisy

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
thanks for updates..maha should marry someelse. pandi should looks for new bride. gopi will make good match with malar. then the main problem will settle.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krishfan

Go to top