Nadhaswaram Jul 19-23 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hey I am new to this forum and i really enjoy watching this drama. Especially Sams is just really hilarious. the way he walks and talks and his english definitely the highlight of the drama. I agree that it is hard to say if he is the villain or the comedian in the drama. I just do not like Maha. All because of her there are so many problems in the family. I really like Malar, she loves Gopi but can't say it out loud. OMG ( I really liked the way Malar dresses, she looks beautiful). finally I think that Pandi and his father are being unreasonable. I mean Maha straight out said she doesn't like Pandi, so why are still pushing the idea of Pandi and Maha?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram Jul 19-23 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 2)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishfan

Hey I am new to this forum and i really enjoy watching this drama. Especially Sams is just really hilarious. the way he walks and talks and his english definitely the highlight of the drama. I agree that it is hard to say if he is the villain or the comedian in the drama. I just do not like Maha. All because of her there are so many problems in the family. I really like Malar, she loves Gopi but can't say it out loud. OMG ( I really liked the way Malar dresses, she looks beautiful). finally I think that Pandi and his father are being unreasonable. I mean Maha straight out said she doesn't like Pandi, so why are still pushing the idea of Pandi and Maha?

Hi,
Welcome to the forum...Smile

U r absolutely correct...Sam is outstanding.....He walks  english..he talks english and that too in alag style.....LOLLOLRest of the charactersAngry...onnu they r crying...illainna they are fighting....DeadDead

And Gopi...emerging as a new MM

Pora pokka partha he will soon   beat  TMS MM selvam,Uravugal MM Krish....LOLLOL

Malar andgopi should get married....Any oneofthem should  expresstheir love...I think Gopi also loves maha....That MM will never express hislove....Malar should do something.....

Mayil son mela rombhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   paasamvachurukar la...adhaan he is doing such things....DeadDeadVara vara pandi is behaving  like a psycho...

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Shree , I have a doubt.Normally we call athai's son as athan. Gopi & pandi are mama's sons for Maha. They should be Mathan for herWink . In our family mama's sons are called as ammanji [ original word ammansei meaning mama's son ] , playfully we call them asattu ammanjis. I think this title fit for maha's ammanjis.

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Shree , I have a doubt.Normally we call athai's son as athan. Gopi & pandi are mama's sons for Maha. They should be Mathan for herWink . In our family mama's sons are called as ammanji [ original word ammansei meaning mama's son ] , playfully we call them asattu ammanjis. I think this title fit for maha's ammanjis.
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
My dearest mangu....HugHugHugHug
Eppadinga ungalukku mattum ippadiyellam yosikka thonudhu....ConfusedLOL

Ammanji ya?
Nijamavae appadithan koopidanuma?

Athan or Mathan or pothan...aagamotham mahava kalyanam  panravan sethanLOLLOLDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

migansrima

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I think it is better for Maha to marry that Canada guy. So  neither Gopi nor Pandi gets her. Otherwise she will be in trouble. Gopi should marry malar.

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rojakka ..

@Krishfan .. Welcome to Nadhaswaram section ..

@Suma .. Does MM mean Manga Madaiyan Embarrassed ??

Gopi & Malar love each other .. Poor folks , rendum sollikkame ivlo problems .. Gopi , i'll give u an idea .. Tell Maha tht , unnaale police kitta , Mayil kitta adi angiyachu , so u have no more place in my life nu sollidu paa .. Malar still awaaits u ...

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Laksh

MM----->Makku Mazhuguni

Name by roja akka...
Someof our famous MM's are

1.TMS selvam

2.Uravugal Krish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the awesome updatesClapClap(Shreeyakka,Migan,Rojakka,Aishumathey)

Aiyo indha vaaram nadandhu kodumaigala update panna ivalo patience eppidi vandhathuOuch?

Indha Maha ponnu enna ponnu.Really Selfish... Love athaan nu pre pechu thaana?

Cant she see how much her dearest Athan is suffering (As for now she has only one person in her world...) due to her...Aravora nimmathiya vidava ava pidivaathamum kaadhalum mukhyamAngryAngry..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top