Page 2 Page 2

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
LOL ROFLING last day when Aman said
SS yeh kis chirya ka naam hai

and baba gave that entry

i instatntly said just look at the bakc dude that cirya ka bacha will tell u the details......WinkLOL

the scene tunred so funny for me atleast ..... poor baba me feeling bad for him his mehraro is agian giving h im bhao ( whats new haan?) and at home his family is using him (nothing new agian)

what do you think guyz ..ss wants to kidnap lawyer and he has clamied he is gonna do that for his baba.

will krishna allow him to do so? or will he ask him to leave the matter upon him?

Edited by waniya_fatima - 17 July 2010 at 3:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--Abray

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beware .....chirya ka bacha wont spare you dude" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratigyasweety

Groupbie

pratigyasweety

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
the title of ur post remind me krishnas one dialogue.

he said to prat ki yeh kya tumhare bauji ka case ladega ise to chidiyun ke naam bhi nahi pata . indirectly he said his father chidya. swetu krishu pata nahi kis miti ka bana hai kuch bhi bota raheta hai. ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratigyasweety

the title of ur post remind me krishnas one dialogue.

he said to prat ki yeh kya tumhare bauji ka case ladega ise to chidiyun ke naam bhi nahi pata . indirectly he said his father chidya. swetu krishu pata nahi kis miti ka bana hai kuch bhi bota raheta hai. ROFL ROFL ROFL

actually uskay liye mitti humnay export ki thiWink special hai u know yahana sya milti nahi.LOL

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
i didnt liked the lawyer wen he said that ''i will also watch that he actually does sumthing or only barks like a dog'' was he referring to krishna? if yes den how dare ha cal krishna a d**  AngryAngryAngry
i mean ppl cal kriahna ill mannered, batmeez and God knows what..  now what about this lawyer his language is also dirty. he is educated lawyer and using this language Dead
wait til SS gets hold of him, den he will know k SS kaunse type ki chirya hai!

--Hope--

Abray

IF-Sizzlerz

Abray

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
nice title fati ROFL

and I think krish wil say to SS to leave the matter on him..

waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aabrayy

nice title fati ROFL

and I think krish wil say to SS to leave the matter on him..

thankoo thankoo twin sisWink

well yes even i want him to say no to ss.

tumho apnay kaam pay daihaan do main khud hi daikhloon ga kia karna hai us wakeel ka intezaamLOL

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JoeyZaza

i didnt liked the lawyer wen he said that ''i will also watch that he actually does sumthing or only barks like a dog'' was he referring to krishna? if yes den how dare ha cal krishna a d**  AngryAngryAngry
i mean ppl cal kriahna ill mannered, batmeez and God knows what..  now what about this lawyer his language is also dirty. he is educated lawyer and using this language Dead

joey he was wrong when he said like that and i was more mad at prats coz she was listening all that about her husband. what kind of a lady she is who is allowing everyone to insult her husband. ok fine u dont love him its ok u dont trust him its ok but he is ur husband damnit cant u show some respect towards him

but what to say if she doesnt give him respect them how can she ask ppl to treat him nicely.

i felt really bad coz lawyer doesnt know krishna but she is teh one knows him very well but she stud there like a stupid dumb person who cant listen anythingAngry

Edited by waniya_fatima - 17 July 2010 at 5:31am

Filza.

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by JoeyZaza

joey he was wrong when he said like that and i was more mad at prats coz she was listening all that about her husband. what kind of a lady she is who is allowing everyone to insult her husband. ok fine u dont love him its ok u dont trust him its ok but he is ur husband damnit cant u show some respect towards him

but what to say if she doesnt give him respect them how can she ask ppl to treat him nicely.

i felt really bad coz lawyer doesnt know krishna but she is teh one knows him very well

exactly completely agree with each and every word of yours. she kept quiet while that man was using such disgusting language and talking nonsense about her husband
and then she again blamed krishna and was very quick in reminding him that he was the one who started the fight
but in front of that lawyer she did not open her mouth

Post Reply New Post

Go to top