Chellameh

Chellameh July19 - 23 Updates & Discussions (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishfan

Hey i am a new member to this forum. Just started watching this serial this week. The first episode i watched was that of Amutha's divorce. I did not understand everything but I got the jist of it. I liked Amutha's acting and I agree with the fact that Vasu was not needed. But he was just so he knows what Bell said about him. This is the only storyline that I somewhat understand and so far I really like it,
Hiya Krish, welcome to CM section ClapClap. It is great having you here as well buddy. 

Here is a brief summary of the story so far... only bried thaan Embarrassed:

Chellamma (played by Radika) was married to her Athai's son.  In the beginning CM's father Avadai and Athai (MIL Thaalai)'s family were so close.  Things started going for worse when Amutha (who is Chellamma's husband, Vadai's sister) fell in love with her Maamz, Bell (that is Chellamma's younger brother).  But Avadai family already found a girl, Kavitha, for Bell who happened to be Avadai's elder son Beach (played by radharavi)'s wife relative.  Upon hearing this Amutha drinks poison.  Only CM gets to know this so she tries to get Bell married to Amutha.  Kavitha's brother and Kavitha are angry (so they become CM's villains automatically). 

Now when Thalai went to check Bell and Amutha's jaathagam, she finds out that there is a high chance for deadly problems if the two get married.  Thalai freaks out but the wedding still happens.  During when Vadai's brother Sundaram falsely blames Beach for doing bad stuff (of course set up by Kavitha's brothers).   Family problem erupts.  Then after the wedding.... Thalai is killed by someone.  But the blame goes on Aavadai.  The two families split.  Vadai throws CM out, while Amutha remains in Bell's house, but is not treated as Bell's wife.  But in the meantime, CM is also thrown out by Beach's wife.  So now Beach also has issues with CM.  Beach's wife Pearl does some murapiaadu to keep vadai and CM family away. 

CM works hard to get AV out as it turned out Aavadai's past friend and close family friend, thavasi, had committed this murder (to take revenge on Aavadai - Thalai family for not getting his daughter sneha married to Vadai).  Thavasi goes to jail.  Avadai comes out and is hurt to see CM shunned by the rest of the family.  He ignores the moraipaadu and visits CM.  Vadai also learns about his siblings and leaves their house along with Amutha, who is also thrown out of the house by Pearl.

Pearl brings Kavitha into the house... Kavi gets preggers... but also has issues with Pearl.  So futher family problem in Beach house.   

Vasu who happens to know CM's mama arranges for a job for CM.. to take care of the cafetaria at the college owned by AK.   But CM faces another problem as the previous caretaker of the cafetaria is angry and wants revenge on CM.  He along with the PA gang up on CM along with AK's wife (who is the biggest liquor fan...and is called for being naatu sarakku here LOL).  

Soon CM learns she is pregnant Embarrassed.  Vadai comes back to CM after Maamz convinced him.  Due to the problem faced by NS, CM looks for a business of her own.  They land up with the RS. Garments, where things are going so well.  But the GM there is so rude and wants to thrash CM. 

Beach (CM's x brother) is trapped by Thavasi (the one who killed Thaalai)'s daughter sneha and he falls for her.  She is there to take revenge on Beach and Av family.

Now Amutha has given divorce too.. so hopefully we'll get to see Ammu pair with Vasu soon...

Edited by MP_Radha - 22 July 2010 at 10:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaRishi87_SK_Vani19SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chellameh July19 - 23 Updates & Discussions (Page 5)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Wonderful update Krishna...
NS faints?
ShockedShocked
ROFLROFL
Dunno  why...Sirippu varudhu....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabckittykrishnaMP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

NS faints?
ShockedShocked
ROFLROFL

Ennakkum thaan machee ROFLROFLROFL... but naan athai ezhutha bayanthitean incase ennai loosu keesu nnu nenachaalum nnu.... but NS faint kku pinnadhi enna reason oo ShockedShocked.... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaRishi87

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Originally posted by shreenithi

NS faints?
ShockedShocked
ROFLROFL

Ennakkum thaan machee ROFLROFLROFL... but naan athai ezhutha bayanthitean incase ennai loosu keesu nnu nenachaalum nnu.... but NS faint kku pinnadhi enna reason oo ShockedShocked.... LOL
incase loosa?
"we r always loosu" nilamai varama irundha sari....LOLLOL
Great mind think alike .....adhu old dialog...latest one is

loosu's also  think alike ....

Ellam ok....Indha NS yen vizhundhango?
Bottle la  sooniyam vachurupangalo??ConfusedConfused
or stomach upset??LOLLOL

kittykrishnaRishi87Vani19

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
NS  mayangi vizhundadukku karanam,  she was debarred from using her famous fish net sleeve blouse .First time I have seen her sans that outlandish outfit.

@ Shree ... Loosin kaal loosu ariyuma LOL

Edited by srima - 22 July 2010 at 11:31am

kittykrishnaRishi87MP_Radha

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
ya i too feel amutha and vasu may get married by the pressure given by our CM...ha ha ha

Edited by sweetygrey - 22 July 2010 at 11:58am

sathiarajeevan

sathiarajeevan

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
im already a member , i cant read any of the epsode updates. i can only read all teh comments. Please help me...

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Sathia, all the updates are in the first page. You are not able to access the first page??? Please clear your cookies, might help. Also try other search engines - try google chrome or firefox - and make sure to sign in . Even if u are a member, if u do not sign in, then u cant read the updates.

Edited by rojapoooo - 22 July 2010 at 10:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_RadhaSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top