Chellameh

Chellameh July19 - 23 Updates & Discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Thanx Shreee for the superb updates....

Bellkku sangu ooditangahoooooooooooo

Bravo Palaar rani CM.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chellameh July19 - 23 Updates & Discussions (Page 4)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks Krish for the update. I like your comment ROFLROFL

Thodarum..........(Enna water beating pannamale kick ericha?????? illa NS pregnanta LOLLOLLOL)

Amutha, stop crying, don't waste your tears for the useless Bell. Concentrate on your studies.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaRishi87brinny_g

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Thanks Shree and KK - well done Amutha , you got rid
of a pest !!!! Amutha - Vaasu thing is on I guess Wink
awwww, don't tell me that NS has a stroke - rest of the
time oru wheel chair...oru Olaral YOVVVV .....God, spare us please !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabckittykrishnaRishi87brinny_gVani19Caryn

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Thanks Shree & krishna for the updates. Enakku oru sandheham. Why should CM take a third person like Vasu to the court. It is after all their family matter , could have taken either Vadai or chitappa. OK if Vadai is a short tempered man , chitappa would have been an ideal person. In all these serials dirty linens are washed in public. Why this palaar palaar drama on the court premises ? Also I find strange that except CM all other ladies are projected with negative shades. Was  it so in earlier Radhika serial also ? Looks like she wants to project herself as paragon of a lady.No wonder after all she is EK's twin sister , the serial queen of the south.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87honeydaisyCarynVani19SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Thanks Shree & krishna for the updates. Enakku oru sandheham. Why should CM take a third person like Vasu to the court. It is after all their family matter , could have taken either Vadai or chitappa. OK if Vadai is a short tempered man , chitappa would have been an ideal person. In all these serials dirty linens are washed in public. Why this palaar palaar drama on the court premises ? Also I find strange that except CM all other ladies are projected with negative shades. Was it so in earlier Radhika serial also ? Looks like she wants to project herself as paragon of a lady.No wonder after all she is EK's twin sister , the serial queen of the south.

well said on radhika's serials.. she is always does like tat.. but sometimes based on tat story the other villi women need more slaps..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaRishi87

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Shree and Krish
I do feel sorry for Amutha, but it annoyed me when she still thought she was in the right for splitting Bell and Kavi up in the past. All this, and she still hasn't learnt?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaRishi87CarynVani19

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Hey i am a new member to this forum. Just started watching this serial this week. The first episode i watched was that of Amutha's divorce. I did not understand everything but I got the jist of it. I liked Amutha's acting and I agree with the fact that Vasu was not needed. But he was just so he knows what Bell said about him. This is the only storyline that I somewhat understand and so far I really like it,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaRishi87MP_RadhaSweetyGreen

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Kavitha shouts..."loosu purusha(??)...in few more days everyone will come to know that iam pregnant...Then pearl akk will throw me out of this house.

I thought the whole clan of AV knows about Kavi and her pregnancy? Or am I missing something here? Confused
Yes daa Vani, everyone already knows about this Embarrassed

Thanks for the kalakkal updates Sumi akka and Krishna ClapClap

Aaahaa it was a kankolla kaatchi seeing bell and kavi getting slapped ClapLOLLOLLOL.. but gosh how could bell stoop so low Dead... I guess ever since he got back with Kavi, he's been like this!

Krishna, super funny updates ClapClapClap... ROFLROFLROFL 

So Vasu rombha guilty aah irukaaru pola.. I'm sure he'll approach CM n co... but I hope he gives some time, or else Bell mael irukara kovam by Vadai may be directed towards vasu??? Confused

Yovvvvvvvvvv NS faints??? ShockedShockedShockedShocked..... hmmm.......... i hope this is only a saathaarana mayakkam... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaRishi87

Post Reply New Post

Go to top