Chellameh

Chellameh July19 - 23 Updates & Discussions - Page 3

sumikrish thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rojapoooo

Sumi, u are most welcome - can u please take up Fridays?? That will relieve Roja !!!! Vested interest,
of course 😉

i try my best

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeeyyy yippeee, folks,  Sumi will update on Fridays from now on - Roja heaves a sigh of relief...habbbbaaa
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MP_Radha

</div>
<div>

<font color="#003399">Sweety, </font>

</strong>

<strong><font color="#003399">The Tuesday update is yet to be posted. Please refrain from posting any spoilers 😊! We kindly request you to wait till the updates are posted before discussing the day's episodes. Thank you!!</font>

oh is it so.. ok tks for the info..
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree, I'm happy that Amutha divorce the useless Bell. Would be nice to watch if she also gives another palaar to both of them. 😡

Kavitha shouts..."loosu purusha(??)...in few more days everyone will come to know that iam pregnant...Then pearl akk will throw me out of this house.

I thought the whole clan of AV knows about Kavi and her pregnancy? Or am I missing something here? 😕
Edited by Vani19 - 13 years ago
kittykrishna thumbnail
Thanx Shreee for the superb updates....

Bellkku sangu ooditangahoooooooooooo

Bravo Palaar rani CM.....
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Krish for the update. I like your comment 🤣🤣

Thodarum..........(Enna water beating pannamale kick ericha?????? illa NS pregnanta 😆😆😆)

Amutha, stop crying, don't waste your tears for the useless Bell. Concentrate on your studies.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shree and KK - well done Amutha , you got rid
of a pest !!!! Amutha - Vaasu thing is on I guess 😉
awwww, don't tell me that NS has a stroke - rest of the
time oru wheel chair...oru Olaral YOVVVV .....God, spare us please !!!
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shree & krishna for the updates. Enakku oru sandheham. Why should CM take a third person like Vasu to the court. It is after all their family matter , could have taken either Vadai or chitappa. OK if Vadai is a short tempered man , chitappa would have been an ideal person. In all these serials dirty linens are washed in public. Why this palaar palaar drama on the court premises ? Also I find strange that except CM all other ladies are projected with negative shades. Was  it so in earlier Radhika serial also ? Looks like she wants to project herself as paragon of a lady.No wonder after all she is EK's twin sister , the serial queen of the south.

SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srima

Thanks Shree & krishna for the updates. Enakku oru sandheham. Why should CM take a third person like Vasu to the court. It is after all their family matter , could have taken either Vadai or chitappa. OK if Vadai is a short tempered man , chitappa would have been an ideal person. In all these serials dirty linens are washed in public. Why this palaar palaar drama on the court premises ? Also I find strange that except CM all other ladies are projected with negative shades. Was it so in earlier Radhika serial also ? Looks like she wants to project herself as paragon of a lady.No wonder after all she is EK's twin sister , the serial queen of the south.

well said on radhika's serials.. she is always does like tat.. but sometimes based on tat story the other villi women need more slaps..
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Shree and Krish
I do feel sorry for Amutha, but it annoyed me when she still thought she was in the right for splitting Bell and Kavi up in the past. All this, and she still hasn't learnt?