Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshinivaish316Nantheni_PRjaya66vicneshwarysumikrishGowri.JJanuRenita571p@rasZEESXYkittykrishnakalki2007Rishi87rojapoooo_SK_brinny_ghoneydaisyCarynVani19newt2007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chellameh July19 - 23 Updates & Discussions" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Aish

[Oh man.. i wonder why CM is keeping these people in the company?  If I were her, I would first sack these people and find some better/ trustworthy people].

No, she wouldn't - that woman is a thyagi.  Believe good in people.  Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

malligaiRishi87MP_Radha

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Aishu
Thank god no Sneha in today's episode! I hope Amutha comes to her senses and signs those divorce papers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87Vani19MP_Radha

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

thanks for super updates. But why CM still kept that manager? she should fire him. nowdays all the villains are over smart. Can advise anything- from legal to iilegal.  beach always need more than 1 woman to love him. when he was young- her sister and his attai loves him. later after married wife , daughter and sister. once CM chased out from his life. left daughter and wife. sneha now fill in CM place but not as sister but as lover. suits well pearl. wondering how is pearls mum reaction once she knows about 2nd channel in beach's life?

CM should stop be natttamai for everyone. she should think about her promise - 6 months. and amutha should send bell to jail then only divorce him and marry someone else. lets teach them a lesson. send kavi to jail too. husband stealer. thank god no sneha- beach scene. miss kuruvi amma /NS

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87CarynVani19MP_Radha

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
thanks aishu for the wonderfull update
garment problem is increseing day by day now its time to send out these culprits out of the garment

bell-amutha case: y they got married?Confused now divorce.... i know amu will give divorce at one point and again she will get married but still y they show this much drama from bell-kavi love then stopped marriage... then amu-bell marriage and seperation... and kavi coming b/w bell-amu now preggy and divorce drama y they show this much ????????Silly
oh i am confusing u all na bcoz i am also confusedWacko

in this serial how many second marriages bell-kavi, beach-sneha, now after divorce amu will be roped in this chain though it will be assumed as her first life as she didnt live her life with stupid bell but still it will be considered as second marriage only

Edited by Rishi87 - 20 July 2010 at 1:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19MP_Radha

sumikrish

Groupbie

sumikrish

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged

I EAGERLY WAITING FOR PEARL NOE ABOUT BEACH -SNEHA VINNAITHANDHI VARUVAYA LOVE.

AFTER SHE NOE DEFINATELY POGHI PANDIGAITHAN FOR BEACH-SNEHA.AND PONGGAL FOR US HEHEHE...............Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87brinny_gCarynSweetyGreen

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Aishu - habba , intha Omni mathiri enemies generate pannikka inimel oruthar puthusa thaan porakkanum !! Amutha , Bell ai samartha kazhatti vida mattiya?? makku

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87MP_Radha

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumikrish

I EAGERLY WAITING FOR PEARL NOE ABOUT BEACH -SNEHA VINNAITHANDHI VARUVAYA LOVE.

<div></div>AFTER SHE NOE DEFINATELY POGHI PANDIGAITHAN FOR BEACH-SNEHA.AND PONGGAL FOR US HEHEHE...............Wink

superb comment on tat vinnaithaandi varuvaaya ha ha ha very funny..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top