Pratigya

FF:You Will Be Mine Someday Chp-13,Pg 63 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 67

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShocked Im Still In A Shock!!LOL
BUTTTT!! I Dont Like The Character Skecth Of KrishnaOuch Pllllzzz Plz Plz Plzzzzz Change The Bit That Says He's Already Been In Few Relationships ROFL LOL
Overall Mindblowinggggggg!!! Buttttttttt!!! Another But!Angry Its Short!!Angry
Next Update Should Be 2 Pages Long!LOLLOL
Update Soon!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:You Will Be Mine Someday Chp-13,Pg 63 (Page 9)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by halaa

the 1st chapter was superb.i like it.feeling very sad for pratigya and i hope she will able to forget all that soon.waiting to read about her first day at office.thank u for this wonderful update.plz continue soon.
Thank you so much halaa.I am glad that you liked itSmileI will update soon.

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sunlight-

I really liked your first chapter! I felt really bad for Pratigya and Nainaji - seems like Pratigya was really traumatised by what had happened! Anyway, it was a great first chapter and I look forward to seeing more soon! Smile
Thank you so much.I am glad that you liked it and I hope that I'll be able to keep to your expectationsSmile

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

I liked the first chapter It is very well written, and I feel so bad for Pratigya and naina ji
Shruti is Krishna the boss Big smile  I can't wait till the next chapter already LOL
Thank you so much BinnyBig smile Well you'll have to wait to know that and I will update soon,most probably tmmSmile

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SadieLuvs_Suku

ShockedShockedShocked Im Still In A Shock!!LOL
BUTTTT!! I Dont Like The Character Skecth Of KrishnaOuch Pllllzzz Plz Plz Plzzzzz Change The Bit That Says He's Already Been In Few Relationships ROFL LOL
Overall Mindblowinggggggg!!! Buttttttttt!!! Another But!Angry Its Short!!Angry
Next Update Should Be 2 Pages Long!LOLLOL
Update Soon!
Shock laga laga laga Shock laga!LOLLOL I hope you've come out of itLOL
Well he has been in a few relationships as in he's already had gfs but has not crossed any limits  since he was never serious about them so you don't have to worry but if you still don't like it then pls let me knowSmile.
Thank you so much,I am glad that you liked the first chpSmile. I can't guarantee that it'll be very long but I will update soon at most by tmmSmile

Edited by shruthiR - 17 July 2010 at 2:03pm

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
wowww really niceee n a very gud concept yar i lubb itt..will surely read it n comment..all d beshttt..oho krishna a business man ehehe cuteee n pratigya hates men lol..ohh okie okiee..haw naina ji's hubbby ishh totally opp ov wht shyamji in pratigya ish;)ehehe nycee hannn i can c a sajjan singh type father of pratigya in ur FF;):p

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

wowww really niceee n a very gud concept yar i lubb itt..will surely read it n comment..all d beshttt..oho krishna a business man ehehe cuteee n pratigya hates men lol..ohh okie okiee..haw naina ji's hubbby ishh totally opp ov wht shyamji in pratigya ish;)ehehe nycee hannn i can c a sajjan singh type father of pratigya in ur FF;):p
Thanks sisHug I am glad that you liked the character sketch.Do read the first chp and let me know what you think of itSmile

she_ratchet

IF-Rockerz

she_ratchet

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
 awwwwwwwwwwww EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedvery nice shruthi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plz plz continue!lubb it!!!
Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top