Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

FF:You Will Be Mine Someday Chp-13,Pg 63 (Page 8)

kasturika_kashu IF-Rockerz
kasturika_kashu
kasturika_kashu

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
sry for being late sweeetie......i had fallen down the stairs.....got two stiches......CryCryCryCryCry four more exams left...dnt know wat to do.....Cry

anyways ur frst chap was vry touching...poor pratigya....wat cud she do abt it....Ouch i felt really bad for her......maybe her prince charming will be there bsoon to help her get out of the trauma....EmbarrassedLOL
shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

sry for being late sweeetie......i had fallen down the stairs.....got two stiches......CryCryCryCryCry four more exams left...dnt know wat to do.....Cry

anyways ur frst chap was vry touching...poor pratigya....wat cud she do abt it....Ouch i felt really bad for her......maybe her prince charming will be there bsoon to help her get out of the trauma....EmbarrassedLOL
Oh no!! Kaashu,are you alright?How did it happen?ShockedOuch Don't worry,I am sure you'll do your exams extreamly wellSmile

Thank you so much,I hope you liked the chpSmile Keep reading to find out if her prince charming will be successful or notWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialmaniac

Originally posted by shruthiR

Originally posted by aleena1

Itna chota.....baaki kaa kaha hai???Angry
SorryOuch I'll update the next chp soon to make up for itBig smile
Soon matlab kab????AngryAngry......subhe se intezaar iss ke liye kiya...baaki kaa intezaar karte karte..SS kii tara meri daari ug jayegiLOL

ROFLROFLROFL
Dekho ugg bhi gayi......ab kya kaaruAngryAngry

Haha..........nice try but tht deffinitely ain't your photoTongueso pls wait till tmmSmile
Tumhe kaise yakeen hai kii yea meri foto nahi hai ????....ho bhi sakti haiSmileSmileSmile
Hmm............the pic looks animated and if it is you,do you have blondish brown hair?LOL
kasturika_kashu IF-Rockerz
kasturika_kashu
kasturika_kashu

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Oh no!! Kaashu,are you alright?How did it happen?ShockedOuch Don't worry,I am sure you'll do your exams extreamly wellSmile

Thank you so much,I hope you liked the chpSmile Keep reading to find out if her prince charming will be successful or notWink
yaa am okay.......got stiches on the side of my forehead....Ouch i was taking rest all this while....now am back....LOL cnt live without forums i guess....Embarrassed
shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged

yaa am okay.......got stiches on the side of my forehead....Ouch i was taking rest all this while....now am back....LOL cnt live without forums i guess....Embarrassed
Oh fo!!Must've hurt I guessOuch Hope you didn't react like ArushiLOL.
Yup! you can get addicted to the forums easilyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

halaa Senior Member
halaa
halaa

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
the 1st chapter was superb.i like it.feeling very sad for pratigya and i hope she will able to forget all that soon.waiting to read about her first day at office.thank u for this wonderful update.plz continue soon.
-sunlight- Goldie
-sunlight-
-sunlight-

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I really liked your first chapter! I felt really bad for Pratigya and Nainaji - seems like Pratigya was really traumatised by what had happened! Anyway, it was a great first chapter and I look forward to seeing more soon! Smile
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I liked the first chapter It is very well written, and I feel so bad for Pratigya and naina ji
Shruti is Krishna the boss Big smile  I can't wait till the next chapter already LOL

Edited by Binny1247 - 17 July 2010 at 12:08pm

Go to top