Pratigya

FF:You Will Be Mine Someday Chp-13,Pg 63 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 67

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clueless1

Like the character sketch...

Please continue soonSmile
Thank you for liking it and I will update soonSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:You Will Be Mine Someday Chp-13,Pg 63 (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Hi Shruti Smile

I loved your character sketch, I can't wait to read your first chapter Big smile

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Hi Shruti Smile

I loved your character sketch, I can't wait to read your first chapter Big smile
Thank you BinnyHug I'll update soonSmile

-sunlight-

Goldie

-sunlight-

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Wow! Really great character sketch - can't wait for you to update! Nice work! Smile

serialmaniac

IF-Dazzler

serialmaniac

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
AAJA SHAAM HONE AAI....MAUSAM NE LII ANGRAYI...TOH KIS BAAT KI HAI LADAI.....UPDATBOROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Hey guys!
I've updated the first chp.Pls read it and tell me what you think. I am open to criticism as wellSmile

Chapter 1

"No!Please papa,please stop hitting mummy",she whimpered to herself as she huddled against a wall in the corner of the room.
"Please stop it papa",she kept saying over and over again as she helplessly saw her mother screaming in pain while she was getting beaten up by her father.
"Mummy,mummy,MUMMY!!",Pratigya screamed out loud in her sleep and got up.She was sweating and breathing heavily while she was trying to come to terms with reality.It had been more than 15 years since all this had taken place but she still remembered each and every bit of it perfectly.
She jumped out of bed and descended the stairs.Slowly she went upto her mother's room and opened the door.She was glad to see her sleeping peacefully.She sighed in relief and went to the kitchen to get some water.
She climbed up the stairs and went back to her room.
"It's been 15 years and I still haven't been able to forget it",she said miserably as she sat on her bed. "What did my mom and I do to end up going through something like that?",she said while she lay down lost in her own thoughts and fell asleep.

Next day:

"Pratigya!Your breakfast is ready"called out Nainaji from downstairs.
"Coming!"replied Pratigya.She looked at herself for one last time in the mirror to see if she looked alright. "Perfect!",she said to herself in contentment and smiled.She descended the stairs and walked upto her mother who was setting up the table.
"Good morning mummy!",she said as she hugged her and planted a kiss on her cheek. "Good morning beta!",said Naina as she hugged her back.
"Did you sleep well?Afterall it is your first day at office today",she said.
"Yes mom,I did.I am feeling a little nervous but excited at the same time",Pratigya said. "Don't worry beta,I am sure you'll have a good day today and you will get to meet new people apart from working as well,right",said Naina assuringly. "Yes mom.I am looking forward to it and I am happy that I'll get to meet new people.The best part is that Roli works there as well so things should be alright",said Pratigya nervously.
She ate her breakfast and looked at her watch. "Ok,I better leave now or I'll be late to work",she said while getting up from the chair.She went to her bedroom,took her bag and left. "Bye mom!Take care and please be safe.If you need anything just call me",Pratigya said as she opened the door.Naina came out of the kitchen "I will Pratigya.Have a good day!"she said as she waved out to her.

Pratigya went towards her car,opened the door and sat down. "I hope I'll be able to reach office on time and I have to pick up Roli as well",she mutterd to herself as she started her car and zoomed off.
"I wonder what my colleagues are like,especially my boss.",she said to herself as she smiled and wondered about it while driving.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subsee10asp23kwebbelhalaaCBrockspreeti4mehtachhaya007AqUaMaRiNNZ_rockxsparikhserialmaniac...Binny...kasturika_kashualeena1Abray..CountingStars

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sunlight-

Wow! Really great character sketch - can't wait for you to update! Nice work! Smile
Thank you so much.I've updated the first chp.Pls do leave your commentsSmile

-sunlight-

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialmaniac

AAJA SHAAM HONE AAI....MAUSAM NE LII ANGRAYI...TOH KIS BAAT KI HAI LADAI.....UPDATBOROFL
Tu chal chapter aayiLOL I've update the first chp.Pls do read and commentSmile

aleena1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top