Page 1 of 67

Page 1
Page   of 67
Page 2 Page 67

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Hey guys, I just tried out something.I don't really know if it's good since it's my very first shot at this.Do tell me what you think of itSmile

You Will Be Mine Someday

Character Sketch:

Pratigya Saxena:The only daughter of Naina Saxena.A young girl of 22.She is her mother's pet.An unfortunate incident in the past has made her have a strong sense of hatred towards men.Ever since her birth,till the age of three she saw her mother being physically abused and getting beaten up by her father.The very thought that she would not be alive if her mother hadn't saved her from her father's clutches makes her shudder even now.She still hasn't gotten over the incident.Will she ever find someone who'll wash away her hatred and fears?A person who'll make her realize that not all men are bad?

Naina Saxena:She is Pratigya's mother.She was a victim of physical abuse and violence from her very own husband.But being the good person that she is,she doesn't have any ill feelings or hatred towards her him.She has tried to make Pratigya understand that not all men are like her husband but in vain as her daughter was very young when she saw all this and the incident has left a very negative impact on her mind.

Krishna Singh:Handsome,popular and a hard-core business man.Has always gotten whatever he sets a liking for.Has been into a few relationships but was never serious about them.He is very obsessive and possessive in nature but at the same time is understanding.

Roli Sharma:Pratigya's best friend and confidante.Pratigya always shares her fears,sorrows and happiness with her.

~Index~

Chapter 1-Pg 5
Chapter 2-Pg 10
Chapter 3-Pg 13
Chapter 4-Pg 17
Chapter 5-Pg 22
Chapter 6-Pg 28
Chapter 7-Pg 32
Chapter 8-Pg 37
Chapter 9-Pg 42
Chapter 10-Pg 46
Chapter 11-Pg 55
Chapter 12-Pg 58
Chapter 13-Pg 63

Edited by shruthiR - 28 November 2010 at 4:52am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subIGuessNotsee10AKSHAYA.ISHAkwebbelshalinikanaguchhaya007halaasizzlingDiva-sunlight-NZ_rockxAqUaMaRiNsparikhserialmaniacshe_ratchetAziyaaleena1--Anna--kasturika_kashuArhainAshishshumi.Abraymeena....CountingStars_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:You Will Be Mine Someday Chp-13,Pg 63" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

shruti.....................mmmmmuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHugHugHugHugHug

bht khub beta.......plzzzzz cntinue kar....bht khub..........ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiR

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
loved the character sketch.......felt so bad for naina ji......Cry and poor pratigya....i hope she finds her love in krishna whu wud nvr physically abuse her....or....will he?Confused

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged
@Kaash:Thanks KaashuHug.Well you'll have to wait a li'l to know thatWink

kasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

sure sure......Big smile waise aM ALSO WRITING MY FFS NOW...U ALSO QUICKLY WRITE THE frst chap...i will peep in now and then....LOLWink

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

sure sure......Big smile waise aM ALSO WRITING MY FFS NOW...U ALSO QUICKLY WRITE THE frst chap...i will peep in now and then....LOLWink
I can't guarentee that it'll be up soon.But you'll get to read the first chp at the most by tmmSmile

Edited by shruthiR - 17 July 2010 at 1:17am

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged

I can't guarentee that it'll be up soon.But you'll get to read the first chp latest by tmmSmile
waiting......Embarrassed

serialmaniac

IF-Dazzler

serialmaniac

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged

I can't guarentee that it'll be up soon.But you'll get to read the first chp latest by tmmSmile
waiting......Embarrassed
Kaal tak intezaar nahi hoga........... UPDATE NOW!!!!LOLLOLLOL
P.S.: u r back with another great idea. Clap......do continue with it

kasturika_kashu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top